- 1 Air India Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Air India Recruitment 2016 – 17 Details – Overview
- 1.2 Air India Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Air India Jobs 2016
- 1.4 Procedure for Applying Air India Recruitment 2016 -17
- 1.5 Application Fee
- 1.6 Airline Allied Services Limited Offers Payscale
- 1.7 Download Air India Recruitment 2017 Notification
Air India Recruitment 2017
Air India Recruitment 2017 Notification issued in the Month of November 2016. Airline Allied Services Limited has recently released a notification for the recruitment of 30 Vacancies of Technical Assistant and Flight Dispatcher Posts. AASL Jobs is the best opportunity for the candidates who are searching for the Central Government Jobs in India. Interested Candidates may apply Offline for Air India Ltd Recruitment on or before 23-12-2016.
Interested & Eligible Aspirants can visit the Air India Official Website www.airindia.in for more information regarding Air India Recruitment. The Other Details regarding Air India Express Recruitment 2016 like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Vacancy Details, How to Apply, etc. are given below for a clear idea. In our site www.gvorecruitment.com, we are updating the Latest Job Updates like Latest Government Jobs, State Government Jobs, Police Jobs, Bank Jobs, Teaching Jobs, etc.,
About Airline Allied Services Limited
Air India founded in 1932 by J. R. D. Tata. It was named as Tata Airlines. The airline is the third largest airline in India passengers carried, after IndiGo and Jet Airways. Air India Limited owns Air Lines. It is a Government of India enterprise. It operates a fleet of Boeing aircraft and Airbus serving 84 domestic and international destinations. Airlines have headquarters in New Delhi. The flag carrier airline of India is Air India.
Air India Recruitment 2016 – 17 Details – Overview
|Organisation Name||Airline Allied Services Limited|
|Name of the Posts||Technical Assistant and Flight Dispatcher Posts|
|No.of Vacancies||30 Posts.|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs.|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Starting Date||29th November 2016|
|Selection Procedure||Technical Knowledge Test / Skill Test / Group Discussion & Personal Interview|
Air India Vacancy Details
Airline Allied Services Limited has published a notification for the recruitment of 30 Technical Assistant and Flight Dispatcher Posts. Here we are listing Post Wise Vacancy Details in a clear manner.
Name of the Posts is Technical Assistant and Flight Dispatcher Posts
➡ Total No of Posts: 30 Posts.
Post – Wise Vacancy Details:
- Technical Assistant: 22 Posts.
- Flight Dispatcher: 08 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for Air India Jobs 2016
The candidates who are ready to apply for Airline Jobs released under Air India Recruitment 2017 should meet the eligibility criteria such as Education Qualification & Age Limit are as follows.
- For Technical Assistant Post: Applicants who have done AME Diploma from DGCA approved Institute with relevant experience.
- For Flight Dispatcher Post: Applicants should be passed 12th or an equivalent from a reputed Board with relevant experience.
- For Technical Assistant Post: Maximum Age of 30 Years.
- For Flight Dispatcher Post: Maximum Age of 40 Years.
Procedure for Applying Air India Recruitment 2016 -17
- Log on to the official website www.airindia.in
- Click on the Home Page – >Click Careers Tab.
- Select Recruitment of Air India Recruitment 2017.
- Click on – > Click here to Apply Offline.
- Fill the Application with all the appropriate details.
- Submit the offline Application and take the printout of the Application for future use.
The Alliance Air Personnel Department,
Lufthansa Hangar Building, adjacent to the Office of ED (NR),
Air India Limited, Terminal -1B, IGI Airport,
New Delhi – 110037
Refer Offical Website for Application fee details.
Airline Allied Services Limited Offers Payscale
- For Technical Assistant Post: Rs. 18000 per month.
Download Air India Recruitment 2017 Notification
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.