- 1 Air India Express Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Air India Express Trainee Co-Pilot Recruitment 2016 Details – Overview
- 1.2 AIR India Express Jobs 2017 – Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria of Air India Express Employment Notification 2016
- 1.4 Salay Offered by Air India Express for Trainee Co-Pilots
- 1.5 How to Apply for Air India Express Trainee Co-Pilot Recruitment
- 1.6 Air India Express Co-Pilot Recruitment 2017
Air India Express Recruitment 2017
Air India Express Recruitment 2017 Notification issued in the Month of November 2016. Air India Express has released a notification for the recruitment of 150 Trainee Co-Pilot posts. This could be the wonderful chance for the candidates who are looking for the Central Government Jobs in India. All the interested and Eligible Contenders may apply Online for the Air India Express Jobs on or before the due date, i.e., 14.12.2016.
All the remaining details like Name of the Posts, Number of Vacant Posts, Vacancy Details. How to Apply, Application Fee, Selection Procedure, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, etc., are mentioned below for a clear idea. Applicants can visit Air India Express Offical Website www.airindia.in for more information. Contenders can visit our website regularly for Latest Job Updates like State Govt Jobs, Latest Government Jobs, Central Government Jobs, Police Jobs, Defence Jobs, Teaching Jobs, Bank Jobs, etc.,
About Air India Express
Air India Express which is an Low-cost Indian carrier headquartered in Kochi. Air India Express has operated by Air India Charters Limited (AICL). It operates nearly 375 flights per week to 26 destinations including the Middle East and Southeast Asia.Air India Express came to being on April 29, 2005, with the launch of three flights that took off simultaneously from Thiruvananthapuram, Kochi, and Kozhikode.
Air India Express Trainee Co-Pilot Recruitment 2016 Details – Overview
|Name of Board||Air India Express|
|No of Posts||150 Posts.|
|Name of the Posts||Trainee Co-Pilot Posts|
|Start Date||Available Now|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Category||Central Government Job.|
|Selection Mode||Written Test & Interview|
AIR India Express Jobs 2017 – Vacancy Details
Name Of Organisation: Air India Express
Oficial website: www.airindia.in.
Name Of Post: Trainee Co-Pilot
No Of Vacancies: 150 vacancies
Category Wise Vacancy Details:
- General Category – 75 Posts
- OBC Category – 41 Posts
- SC Category – 23Posts
- ST Category – 11 Posts
Eligibility Criteria of Air India Express Employment Notification 2016
Aspirants need to have CPL with multi-engine rating by Director General Of Civil Aviation. Along with this, they must also have FRTO License by DGCA and Instrument Rating endorsement on Indian CPL and Equivalent from recognized University.
The candidates applying for Air India Express Co-Pilot Trainee posts can check the minimum and Maximum Age limits here.
Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years.
Maximum Age Limit – 40 Years.
- Psychometric Test
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Salay Offered by Air India Express for Trainee Co-Pilots
- In the training period – Rs 10,000.
- After completion of training – Rs 31,880 per month.
How to Apply for Air India Express Trainee Co-Pilot Recruitment
- Open Air India Express official website www.airindiaexpress.in.
- Click on Air India Express Recruitment 2017 advertisement link and read it once.
- Then Download AIR India Express Trainee Co-Pilot Application format and fill it carefully.
- Pay the application fee and submit it to the Air India Express authorities.
Refer Air India Express Co-Pilot official notification for application fee details.
Commencement Of Air India Express Co-Pilot Application Form: 14th November 2016.
Closing Date Of Application Form: 14th December 2016.
Air India Express Co-Pilot Recruitment 2017
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.