- 1 Air India Express Recruitment 2016 – 2017
- 1.1 Brief Details about Air India Express Recruitment Notification 2016
- 1.2 Air India Express Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Air India Express Trainee Copilot Recruitment 2016
- 1.4 Application Fee
- 1.5 Online Application Procedure for Air India Express Trainee CoPilot Jobs 2016
- 1.6 Salary Offered by Air India Express
- 1.7 Download Air India Express Recruitment Notification 2016 PDF
Air India Express Recruitment 2016 – 2017
Air India Express Recruitment 2016 – 2017 Notification has issued recently. The Air India Charters Limited has announced an Official Employment Notification to recruit 70 Trainee CoPilot Posts. Job Hunters who are looking for the Latest Government Jobs in Goa can make use of this opportunity. Interested Candidates for Air India Express Trainee CoPilot Notification 2016 can apply through Online. Air India Express has released the Online Application Form for the sake of interested and talented candidates. Applicants can download the Air India Express Trainee CoPilot Application Form can submit it by on or before the last date, i.e., 22nd November 2016.
Candidates applying for Air India Express Recruitment 2016 should check the vacancy details before applying. In this blog, we are providing the Air India Express Trainee CoPilot Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure, Online Application Procedure, Pay Scale, Important Dates, etc. provided. For more details, aspirants can refer the Official Website www.airindiaexpress.in
About Air India Express
Air India Express is an Indian Low-cost carrier headquartered in Kochi. Air India Express is operated by Air India Charters Limited (AICL). It operates nearly 375 flights per week to 26 destinations including the Middle East and Southeast Asia.Air India Express came to being on April 29, 2005, with the launch of three flights that took off simultaneously from Thiruvananthapuram, Kochi, and Kozhikode.
Brief Details about Air India Express Recruitment Notification 2016
|Organisation Name||Air India Charters Limited|
|Post Name||Trainee Copilot Posts|
|No.of Vacancies||70 Posts|
|Starting Date||Available Now|
|Last Date||22nd November 2016|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Age Limits||18 to 40 Years|
|Selection Procedure||Psychometric Test, Written Test, Personal Interview|
Air India Express Vacancy Details
Total No.of Posts: 70 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Trainee Copilot Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for Air India Express Trainee Copilot Recruitment 2016
Candidate should possess the CPL with multi-engine rating issued by Director General of Civil Aviation, Government of India. For other details refer the official notification.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 40 Years.
- General / OBC Candidates: Rs. 1500/-.
- SC / ST Candidates: No Fee.
Online Application Procedure for Air India Express Trainee CoPilot Jobs 2016
- Refer the Official Website of Air India Express www.airindiaexpress.in
- Click on the Air India Express Recruitment 2016 – 2017 Notification.
- Download and check the eligibility conditions.
- Eligible Candidates can click the Air India Express Trainee CoPilot Recruitment Online Application link.
- Download the form and fill it with the mandatory details.
- Remit the Application Fee.
- Check the information before submitting.
- Finally, Click on the Submit the form to complete the process.
Salary Offered by Air India Express
Aspirants who are shortlisted for Air India Express Trainee CoPilot Vacancies 2016 will receive the best pay scale of Rs. 40,000/- per month.
Download Air India Express Recruitment Notification 2016 PDF
Click here to download the Official Notification.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.