- 1 Air India Co Pilot Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Air India (AASL) Recruitment 2017 – Overview
- 1.2 AIESL (Air India) Co-Pilot Jobs Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Indian Airlines Co Pilot JJobs
- 1.4 Pay Scale for Indian Airlines Allied Service Limited Co-Pilot Jobs
- 1.5 Air India (AIESL) Co-Pilot Application Process
- 1.6 Application Fee for Air India Co Pilot Recruitment 2017
- 1.7 Download pdf of AASL Indian Airlines Recruitment 2016
Air India Co Pilot Recruitment 2017
Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL), Air India Limited had issued an Employment Notification Recently in the Month of January 2017. The Indian Air Lines (AIESL) had announced the Advertisement to Fill 21 Vacancies of Co-Pilot Jobs. Candidates who are Searching for the Central Government Jobs in Indian Airlines can use this Opportunity. The Airline Allied Service Limited is Inviting Offline Applications for the Co-Pilot Posts. The Interested Candidates can register Offline for the Air India Co Pilot Recruitment 2017. Air India is Inviting the Applications for AASL Co Pilot Recruitment 2017 through Offline Mode.
The Receipt of AASL Recruitment 2017 Applications is available up to 11th February 2017. Eligible Candidates can register Offline for Air India Recruitment 2017 before the Last Date. The Complete Details like No of Vacancies, Educational Qualifications, Age Limits, Application Process of Indian Airlines Co-Pilot Recruitment 2017 had given below. For More Details of AIESL Co-pilot Recruitment 2017 refer official website www.airindia.in.
Air India (AASL) Recruitment 2017 – Overview
|Organisation||Air India Limited|
|No of Posts||21 Vacancies|
|Starting Date||Available Now|
|Last Date||11th February 2017|
|Age Limit||Maximum 45 years.|
|Job Location||Delhi/Kolkata /Bangalore/Hyderabad /Mumbai/Bhopal.|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Mode||Psychometric Test, Simulator Proficiency Assessment Check (SPAC).|
AIESL (Air India) Co-Pilot Jobs Vacancy Details
Candidates Interested in Indian Airlines Recruitment 2017 can check Vacancy Details mentioned below.
No of Vacancies: 21 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Co-Pilot Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Airlines Co Pilot JJobs
Applicants of Air India Co-Pilot Recruitment 2017 must possess following Age Limits and Educational Qualifications.
Educational Qualifications for AASL Co-Pilot Recruitment 2017
Candidates must possess 10+2 from a recognized Board/University.
- Current valid CPL issued by DGCA, India.
- ATR Endorsement should be valid for the minimum of 08 (Eight) months from the date of the application.
- Current Class-I Medical Fitness Certificate, FRTO issued by DGCA, India
- Current RTR (A) issued by WPC, Ministry of Communication, India Valid ELP.
- Candidates should be in possession of Indian Current passport, if not available, proof of submission of the application to be attached.
- Valid IR Endorsement.
Age Limits for Air India Co Pilot Recruitment 2017
Candidates must have Maximum 45 Years to apply Air India Recruitment 2017.
Pay Scale for Indian Airlines Allied Service Limited Co-Pilot Jobs
Selected Candidates of Air India Recruitment 2017 will have Pay Scale of Rs. 25000/- (Per month).
Air India (AIESL) Co-Pilot Application Process
Eligible Candidates can Apply Offline for Air India Co Pilot Recruitment 2017. Steps had given below.
- Candidates should First Visit the Official website of Air India www.airindia.in.
- Click on the link to Download Airlines Allied Service Co-Pilot Application form.
- Fill the details in the AIESL CoPilot Application form.
- Send the Air India Co-Pilot Application form to the address mentioned with required Certificates. The envelope should be super-subscribed as “Application For The Post Of Co-Pilot”.
To Alliance Air Personnel Department Lufthansa Hangar Building,
(Alliance Bhawan) adjacent to the Office of ED (NR),
Air India Limited,
New Delhi – 110037
Application Fee for Air India Co Pilot Recruitment 2017
Candidates should pay the application fee as mentioned below to apply for AIESL Recruitment 2017
- For ST/SC Candidates: No Application Fee.
- For all Others: Rs. 3000/-.
Download pdf of AASL Indian Airlines Recruitment 2016
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.