- 1 Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Air India Ltd Cabin Crew Notification 2018 – Overview
- 1.2 Air India Trainee Cabin Crew Vacancy 2018 Details
- 1.3 Latest Air India Cabin Crew Jobs 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Application Fee for Air India Ltd Careers 2018
- 1.5 Selection Process for Air India Cabin Crew Vacancies 2018
- 1.6 Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates
- 1.7 Pay Scale Offered by Air India Limited
- 1.8 How To Apply For Air India Cabin Crew Jobs 2018
- 1.9 Download AIL Cabin Crew Notification 2018
Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018
Fantastic News for Central Government Job Seekers!!! Air India Limited has come up with the Latest Employment Notification on its official website. The Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018 is about to fill up the 295 Cabin Crew Vacancies. The Officials of Air India invites online applications from all the eligible applicants of India. As per the source, commencement of online application had already started from 12th April 2018. And the end date to submit your application is 2nd May 2018. Interested Candidates who are satisfying all the eligibility conditions can apply as early as possible at the official website of Air India i.e., www.airindia.in.
The Air India Department is recruiting the eligible applicants on a contractual basis of five years. So, Individuals satisfying all the eligibility conditions can apply online for Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018. The other related information like eligibility conditions, application fee, age limits, selection process, and pay scale given to the candidates. Moreover, Download the Air India Notification from our blog otherwise you can visit the official site of Air India Limited.
Air India Ltd Cabin Crew Notification 2018 – Overview
Recently, Air India Ltd has dispatched the notification for the sake of Latest Government Job Seekers. The Government of Air Indian receives applications from the eligible applicants who satisfy the below mentioned eligibility conditions. The other applications may be rejected. Also, the applicants will be selected as experienced cabin crew or as a trainee. Check out the other details on the table.
|Name of Organization||Air India Limited|
|Post Name||Cabin Crew|
|No Of Vacancies||295|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Start Date||12th April 2018|
|Last Date||2nd May 2018|
Air India Trainee Cabin Crew Vacancy 2018 Details
Everyone applying for Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018 should go through below table to know about the category wise vacancy details. Also, refer our page www.govrecruitment.com for latest updates.
Name of Post: Cabin Crew
Total Vacancies: 295.
Category Wise Vacancy Details:
Latest Air India Cabin Crew Jobs 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
The Air India Limited will accept the applications of the candidtaes who are having the mentioned educational qualifications along with the age limits. In case if you don’t have the eligibilities, the department mere rejects your applications. So, make sure to check conditions more than once.
Experienced Cabin Crew Posts (Male or Female):
- Applicants must have successfully completed 10+2 Board Examination from a recognized or approved Board.
- Also, Must be presently working as Cabin Crew in a scheduled airline with minimum one year of experience as Cabin Crew and having a valid SEP for Airbus or Boeing family aircraft, as on the date of application.
Air India Cabin Crew Trainee (Unmarried Male or Female) Posts:
- Contenders must have completed his/her Graduation from a recognized Institute. (or)
- Applicants should have finished 10+2 Board Examinations.
- Also, Job seekers should have done Degree or Diploma in Travel or Tourism and Hotel Management & Catering Technology for Three Years.
Application Fee for Air India Ltd Careers 2018
Candidates of Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018 should pay the amount of Rs.1000/- as an application fee. For more information, download and go through the Air India Jobs 2018 Advertisement 2018.
- Air India Application Fees – Rs. 1000 /-
Selection Process for Air India Cabin Crew Vacancies 2018
The Recruitment Board of Air India has decided to shortlist the candidates on the basis of their performance in the following rounds. There will be a different selection process for Experienced and Trainees.
For AI Cabin Crew Experienced Posts
- Preliminary Medical Examination.
- Written Test.
For Cabin Crew Trainee Jobs:
- Preliminary Medical Examination.
- Personality Assessment Round (PAR).
- Written Exam.
- Male: Minimum 172 cms
- Female: Minimum 160 cms
- Male: Between 18 to 25
- Female: Between 18 to 22 (as specified in CAR issued by DGCA for Females). The formula for calculating BMI = Weight in Kgs Height in meters X Height in meters 3.
- Near Vision: N/5 in better eye and N/6 in worst eye.
- Distant vision: 6/6 in one eye & 6/9 in another eye
- Spectacles not allowed.
- Contact lenses up to + 2D permitted
- Colour Vision: Normal on Ishihara/Tokyo Medical College (TMC) Chart
- Speech: Clear speech, no stammering, lisping. Command of the English language should be with a clear understandable accent.
- Fluency in English and Hindi.
- Candidates having fluency in any Foreign Language of destination where Air India operates will be given preference.
Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates
The essential dates of Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018 are provided below. And dont forget to apply before the last date to ensure your eligibility for Air India Careers 2018.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||12 Apr 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||02 May 2018|
|Tentative Date of Written Test for Experienced Cabin Crew
||06 May 2018|
Pay Scale Offered by Air India Limited
The Final Shortlisted candidates for Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018 will get the package depends on the experience. In addition to this, selected applicants would get a monthly allowance and for more details regarding AI Cabin Crew Salary, refer to the official notification accessible @ www.airindia.in.
- Training Period – Rs. 15,000 /- per month.
- After Training (for 1 Year) – Rs. 18,400 /-
How To Apply For Air India Cabin Crew Jobs 2018
- First of all, visit Air India Limited Official Website – www.airindia.in.
- Go to Careers and open Air India Cabin Crew Notification 2018.
- Download and read all the conditions carefully.
- If you are eligible, then click on Air India Apply Online Link.
- Fill up the Air India Cabin Crew Application with all the mandatory details.
- Also, upload document, photograph, and signature.
- Pay using online channel the desired application fees and finally click on submit option.
- In conclusion, take print out of application fees and keep it safe.
Download AIL Cabin Crew Notification 2018