- 1 AIIMS Jodhpur Sr Resident Job Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 AIIMS Jodhpur Resident Notification 2018 – Brief Info
- 1.2 AIIMS Jodhpur Vacancy 2018 – Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria For AIIMS Jodhpur Resident Jobs 2018
- 1.4 Important Dates For AIIMS Jodhpur Employment Notification 2018
- 1.5 Application Fee for 101 AIIMS Jodhpur Resident Notification 2018-19
- 1.6 Pay Scale for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2018
- 1.7 Selection Process for AIIM Jodhpur SR Vacancy 2018
- 1.8 How to Apply for AIIM Jodhpur Medical Non-Medical Recruitment 2018
- 1.9 Download AIIMS Jodhpur SR Notification 2018
AIIMS Jodhpur Sr Resident Job Recruitment 2018
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2018: All India Institute Of Medical Science has published a notification for AIIMS Jodhpur for 101 Sr. Resident posts on contract basis. The Govt Jobs seekers in Rajasthan region can apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Sr Resident Job Recruitment 2018 before the last date. The contract will be going to expire after one year and which may increase for the next three years. Read the notification of this Latest Employment News on AIIMS Jodhpur Jobs 2018 at @aiimsjoghpur.edu.in.
Candidates can apply for this Latest Govt Jobs through online registration of the application at AIIMS, Jodhpur official website. It is very rare to have a job notification in Rajasthan so, who are waiting for Rajasthan Govt Jobs can apply for AIIMS Recruitment 2018 as soon as possible. The online application starting from 19th Nov 2018 and it will end with 18th Dec 2018. For other details like educational qualifications, age, pay scale, selection process, and others are given in this govrecruitment.com page.
AIIMS Jodhpur Resident Notification 2018 – Brief Info
|Name of Organization||All India Institute Of Medical Science|
|No. of Posts||101|
|Name Of Post||Sr. Resident|
|Online Application Starting Date||19th Nov 2018|
|Online Application Closing Date||18th Dec 2018|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Jodhpur, Rajasthan|
AIIMS Jodhpur Vacancy 2018 – Details
AIIMS Jodhpur invites the application forms for following posts
- Name of Posts: Cardiothoracic Surgery, Anaesthesiology, and Critical Care, Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology, General Surgery, Neurosurgery, Trauma & Emergency (Medical) & Various Posts
- No. of Vacancy: 101
Department wise vacancy details:
|Department Name||No. of Vacancy|
|Anaesthesiology and Critical Care||04|
|Burns & Plastic Surgery||02|
|Community & Family Medicine||02|
|Dentistry – Pedodontics||01|
|Dentistry – Prosthodontics||01|
|Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology||02|
|Endocrinology & Metabolism||02|
|Forensic Medicine & Toxicology||02|
|Medical Oncology / Haematology||04|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||02|
|Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation||02|
|Transfusion Medicine and Blood Bank||02|
|Trauma & Emergency (Medical)||05|
|Trauma & Emergency (Surgical)||02|
Eligibility Criteria For AIIMS Jodhpur Resident Jobs 2018
AIIMS prescribed some eligibility criteria to hire eligible and talented candidates to work for AIIMS, Jodhpur. So, interested candidates can apply AIIMS must know the eligibility criteria. Here we are providing the eligibility criteria like educational qualifications and age limits on this page and read the complete article to know the eligibility.
Educational Qualifications for AIIMS Jodhpur Vacancy 2018
Applicants must Pass MBBS/ BDS/ M.Sc Degree (OR) MD/ DNB/ MS/ MDS/ Ph.D. degree (OR) DM/ M.Ch/ DNB degree from the recognized Organization/Board
- Read the official notification for more details on educational qualification and experience details.
Age Limits for AIIMS Jodhpur SR Jobs 2018
Candidate must have the maximum age of 37 years as on 18th Dec 2018. Check the more details about age relaxation on the official website.
Important Dates For AIIMS Jodhpur Employment Notification 2018
- Online Application Starting Date: 19th Nov 2018
- Online Application Closing Date: 18th Dec 2018
- Last Date for Online Application Fee: 18th Dec 2018
- Examination Date: Jan/ Feb 2019
- Result Date: Update Soon
Application Fee for 101 AIIMS Jodhpur Resident Notification 2018-19
Applicants must pay the non-refundable application fee through online mode only for AIIMS Jodhpur Sr Resident Job Recruitment 2018. And also the transaction charges apply
- For General/ OBC: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST: Rs. 800/-
- For OPH candidates: Nill.
Pay Scale for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2018
Applicants who are shortlisted for AIIMS Jodhpur Sr Resident Job Recruitment 2018 will get an attractive pay scale as per the rules of the organization.
- Senior Resident(Medical): Rs. 18750/- + Rs. 6000/-(Grade Pay)
- Senior Resident (Non – Medical): Rs. 67700/-
Selection Process for AIIM Jodhpur SR Vacancy 2018
Eligible candidates for the above mentioned AIIMS Jodhpur posts will call for the below given selection rounds.
- Written Test
How to Apply for AIIM Jodhpur Medical Non-Medical Recruitment 2018
Contenders can apply for all medical and non-medical post through online only. candidates must register in the official website before the last date. late submission of online applications will be rejected. No candidates can send their hard copy of online applications to AIIMS official website. Applicants are advised to read the complete notification before apply. And the steps to apply for AIIM Jodhpur Sr. Resident Recruitment 2018 are given below.
- Log on to AIIMS Careers website www.aiims.edu.in
- Read the notification and be sure on the eligibility
- Click on the “New Registration” If you are new.
- After, tap on ” Apply Online”
- Fill the application form correctly
- Upload the documents for online application and make a payment of Application Fee
- Recheck the application and submit
- Take print out of online application for future use.