- 1 AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 AIIMS Jodhpur Steno Recruitment 2019 – Overview
- 1.2 AIIMS Jodhpur Assistant Officer Recruitment 2019 – Vacancy Details
- 1.3 AIIMS Jodhpur Vacancy 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Important Dates for AIIMS Jodhpur Notification 2019
- 1.5 Application Fee for AIIMS Jodhpur Group C Recruitment 2019
- 1.6 Pay Scale for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2019 Careers
- 1.7 Selection Process for AIIMS Jodhpur JE Recruitment 2019
- 1.8 How to Apply AIIMS Jodhpur AE Recruitment 2019
- 1.9 Download AIIMS AE Jodhpur Recruitment 2019
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2019
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2019: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur announced a notification for the post of Stenographer, Pharmacist & Other Posts in Clinical Department. The total number of trades is for 132 posts. The official AIIMS Jodhpur Notification was released on this month of February 2019. Candidates i.e the Govt Jobs seekers who are interested in applying for the AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2019 are requested to fill the application form on or before 09th March 2019.
The AIIMS Jodhpur recruitment is for Non-Faculty Posts on Direct Recruitment basis. This is one of the excellent opportunity for the candidates who are looking for Latest Government jobs in Medical Field. These institutes are a group of autonomous public medical colleges of higher education. An Act of Parliament has declared AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment as Institutes of National Importance. The selection process for the post of Stenographer, Pharmacist & Other Posts is purely based on the interview, and the detailed description about the sectional Cut off marks is given in the official notification. For more details on Previous Papers and Syllabus refer the govrecruitment.com.
AIIMS Jodhpur Steno Recruitment 2019 – Overview
|Name of Organization||All India Institute Of Medical Science|
|No. of Posts||132|
|Name Of Post||Stenographer, Pharmacist & Other Posts|
|Online Application Starting Date||Availble now|
|Online Application Closing Date||09th Mar 2019|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Jodhpur, Rajasthan|
|Application Fee||Refer Notification|
AIIMS Jodhpur Assistant Officer Recruitment 2019 – Vacancy Details
The Govt Jobs seekers in Rajasthan region can apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2019 before the last date. The vacancies are which may increase or decrease in the recruitment of AIIMS. Interested candidates find the vacancy details of AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2019 from here.
- No. of Vacancy: 132
- Name of Posts: Stenographer, Pharmacist & Other Posts
Post wise Vacancy Details:
- Junior Engineer (Civil) Group-B: 06 Post
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) Group-B: 02
- Yoga Instructor Group-B: 01 Post
- Assistant Engineer (Air Conditioning & Refrigeration): 01
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 02 Post
- PACS Administrator (Technical Officer Photography): 01 Post
- Maternity and Child Welfare Officer: 01 Post
- Electrocardiograph Technical Assistant: 01 Post
- Health Educator (Social Psychologist) Group- B: 01 Post
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) Group B: 01 Post
- Junior Engineer (Air Conditioning & Refrigeration): 04 Post
- Medical Record Officier group B: 04 Post
- Officer Assistant: (NS) Group-B: 16 Post
- Private Secretary Group B: 05 Post
- Personal Assistant Group-B: 07: Post
- Assistant Store Officer Group-B: 01 Post
- Pharmacist Grade-II Group-C: 27 Post
AIIMS Jodhpur Vacancy 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the job, candidates are requested to check the below article, where they can get detailed information about AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2019. AIIMS prescribed some eligibility criteria to hire eligible and talented candidates to work for AIIMS, Jodhpur. Interested candidates can apply AIIMS must know the eligibility criteria. Here we are providing the eligibility criteria like educational qualifications and age limits on this page and read the complete article to know the eligibility.
Educational Qualifications for AIIMS Jodhpur Jobs 2019
- The Candidates Must have Passed 10+2/ Diploma/ Graduation in Engineering/ BE. B.Tech/ MA MSc From a Recognized University.
- Read the official notification for more details on educational qualification and experience details.
Age Limits for AIIMS Jodhpur Group B & C Recruitment 2019
- Minimum 21 Year
- Maximum 35 Year
Important Dates for AIIMS Jodhpur Notification 2019
- Starting Date to Apply Online: Availble now
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 09th March 2019
Application Fee for AIIMS Jodhpur Group C Recruitment 2019
Applicants must pay the non-refundable application fee through online mode only for AIIMS Jodhpur JE Job Recruitment 2019 if have any. Candidates can refer the official notification for more details on application fee through the below link.
Pay Scale for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2019 Careers
Applicants who are shortlisted for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2019 will get an attractive pay scale as per the rules of the organization.
- Pay Scale: Rs.29,200/- To Rs.92,300/-
Selection Process for AIIMS Jodhpur JE Recruitment 2019
- Candidates will be Selected Based on the Interview.
How to Apply AIIMS Jodhpur AE Recruitment 2019
Contenders can apply for all medical and non-medical post through online only. Candidates must register on the official website before the last date. Late submission of online applications will be rejected. No candidates can send their hard copy of online applications to AIIMS official website. Applicants are advised to read the complete notification before apply. And follow the below steps to apply for AIIM Jodhpur Recruitment 2019.
- First, Visit the AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2019 Given Online Link.
- Click on the AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2019 to which you want to apply.
- Now Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Fill the Application Form Carefully.
- Submit scanned copies of your photograph and signature.
- Recheck the application and submit the application form.
- Take a Printout of the application form for future reference