- 1 AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2017 Details – Overview
- 1.2 All India Institute Of Medical Sciences Jodhpur Job – Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Recruitment 2016
- 1.4 Application Fee for AIIMS Sr. Resident and Teaching Faculty Jobs
- 1.5 Procedure to Apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Jobs – Online Application Process
- 1.6 Jodhpur AIIMS Offers Payscale
- 1.7 Download AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment Notification 2017
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2017
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2017 Notification issued in the month of December 2016. All India Medical Sciences Jodhpur (AIIMS) has recently released the Notification to fill 139 Posts of Senior Residents. AIIMS Jodhpur is the best opportunity for candidates who are looking for Latest Government Jobs in Jodhpur. Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2016 on or before the due date, i.e., 31-12-2016.
AIIMS Jodhpur has invited online applications to fill up 138 Vacancies. All the details such as Name of the post, Number of vacancies, How to Apply, Application Procedure, Application Fee, Selection Process, Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, etc., are provided below for a bright idea. Applicants can check the official website www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in for more information regarding AIIMS Jodhpur. Candidates may visit our website www.govrecruitment.com for Latest Job Updates like Central Government Jobs , State Government Jobs, Teaching Jobs, Railway Jobs, Bank Jobs, etc.,
About AIIMS Jodhpur
All India Medical Sciences Jodhpur (AIIMS Jodhpur) is a Medical College & Medical Research Public University based in Jodhpur India. AIIMS was established in 2012 and operates Autonomously under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. AIIMS Jodhpur located at the heart of the city of Basni, Jodhpur. The Motto of the Institute is ” May All Be Healthy.” AIIMS Jodhpur had started MD courses in Anatomy, Bio-Chemistry, Physiology, Community Medicine and Family Medicine departments from this year.
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2017 Details – Overview
|Organisation Name||AIIMS Jodhpur|
|Name of the Posts||Senior Resident & Teaching Posts.|
|No.of Vacancies||139 Posts.|
|Job Category||Central Government job|
|Starting Date||Available Now.|
All India Institute Of Medical Sciences Jodhpur Job – Vacancy Details
AIIMS Jodhpur has come up with a Notification for 139 Senior Resident and Teaching Faculty. Here we are providing post wise vacancy information in a transparent manner.
Name of the Post: Senior Resident & Teaching Faculty.
Total Number of Posts: 139 Posts.
Post Wise Vacancy Details:
01. Anaesthesiology: 06
02. Biochemistry: 02
03. Community Medicine and Family Medicine: 04
04. Otorhinolaryngology: 01
05. General Medicine: 04
06. General Surgery: 02
07. Microbiology: 01
08. Neonatology: 02
09. Obs. & Gynecology: 02
10. Ophthalmology: 03
11. Pediatric Surgery: 02
12. Pediatrics: 03
13. Physiology: 01
14. Pulmonary Medicine & TB: 02
15. Radiodiagnosis: 04
16. Transfusion Medicine & Blood Bank: 02
17. Cardiology: 03
18. Cardiothoracic Surgery: 04
19. Nephrology: 02
20. Urology: 01
21. Endocrinology: 02
22. Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation: 01
23. Surgical Oncology: 02
Eligibility Criteria AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Recruitment 2016
Applicants those who are willing to apply for Senior Resident & Teaching Posts in AIIMS Jodhpur have to meet the below Eligibility Criteria such as Educational Qualification and Age Limit.
Senior resident: Applicant must have the degree of MBBS with MD/MS in a relevant discipline.
- Maximum: 33 years as on 31-12-2016.
Application Fee for AIIMS Sr. Resident and Teaching Faculty Jobs
Candidates those who want to Apply for Senior resident And Teaching Faculty, they have to pay the Application Fee through Demand Draft or Pay in Favour ” Recruitment Of AIIMS Jodhpur” which payable at Jodhpur.
- For General/OBC: Rs 1000
- For SC/ST: Rs 800
Procedure to Apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Jobs – Online Application Process
- First, click on Web browser and search for www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in website
- Then go to “Jobs/Careers” webpage
- Download AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2017 notification
- Now click on Apply link
- Read Application form thoroughly & completely
- Fill required copies of certificates, mandatory details in the application form
- Now attest the Passport size photos
- Click on submit button
- Finally, take hard copy for future reference
Jodhpur AIIMS Offers Payscale
- Shortlisted candidates for Sr. Resident Posts will get the Payscale of Rs 9,300 – Rs 34,800 with GP Rs 6600.
Download AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment Notification 2017
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.