- 1 AIESL Recruitment 2017 AME Notification
- 1.1 Brief Information of AIESL Recruitment 2017 AME Notification
- 1.2 AIESL Recruitment 2017 AME Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Conditions for AIESL AME Job Vacancies
- 1.4 Pay scales for AME in AIESL Recruitment 2017
- 1.5 Application Fee for AIESL Vacancies
- 1.6 Application & Walk-in Interview Process for AIESL Job Vacancies
- 1.7 Download AIESL Recruitment 2017 Notification & Application
AIESL Recruitment 2017 AME Notification
A splendid advertisement for Central Government Jobs has been released from Air India Engineering Services Limited. AIESL Recruitment 2017 AME Notification is to fill 25 AME (Aircraft Maintenance Engineers) Job Vacancies. AIESL conducts a direct Walk-in Interview for the eligible candidates to recruit in the announced Posts. Eligible and Interested candidates can attend for these Latest Government Jobs through Walk-in Interview on 20.09.2017.
The selected candidates may be posted in any station/region of the Company depending upon requirement of AIESL. Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL), a wholly owned subsidiary of Air India Limited is a Maintenance and Repair Organization approved by DGCA (India) under CAR 145.
Brief Information of AIESL Recruitment 2017 AME Notification
A brief information about the Job Vacancies of AIESL AME is mentioned as seen below:
|Organization Name||Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL)|
|Name of the Posts||Aircraft Maintenance Engineers|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Interview Date||20.09.2017, Between 10.00 AM and 04.00 PM|
|Selection Process||Technical and Personal Interview|
AIESL Recruitment 2017 AME Job Vacancy Details
In the official notification for AIESL Latest Government Jobs, the Job vacancy Details are provided for the eligible and interested candidates.
|Sl. No.||Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|1||Aircraft Maintenance Engineers (B1 AME A&C trade)||25|
Reservations for the Job Vacancies are as mentioned in the notification.
Eligibility Conditions for AIESL AME Job Vacancies
Applicants have to check the eligibility conditions before they attend for the Walk-in interview.
- Candidate shall pass have passed 10+2, with Physics Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent.
- Must possess DGCA Licence to certify.
- In category B1 to cover A321/A320/A319 Aircraft fitted with IAE V2500 Engine or CFM 56-5B Engine.
- Preference is for candidates having qualification on A320 NEO aircraft with leap Engine.
Maximum Age Limit for General Category shall not exceed 45 years as on 01.08.2017. Age relaxation is applicable for OBC/SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen, as mentioned in the Notification.
Pay scales for AME in AIESL Recruitment 2017
- For the Candidates without experience: Minimum consolidated pay of Rs. 95000/- per month.
- With Higher Qualification, experience, and licence, candidates will receive the salary upto Rs. 1,80,000/- per month.
Application Fee for AIESL Vacancies
- Amount: Rs.1000/-
- Payment mode: A/c Payee Demand Draft in favor of “Air India Engineering Services Limited” payable at Mumbai.
- Please mention your full name and the post applied for on the reverse of the Demand Draft.
No fees for Ex-Servicemen/ SC/ST candidates.
Application & Walk-in Interview Process for AIESL Job Vacancies
Guidelines to prepare Application
- Find the Official Notification and application which is available.
- Download the notification.
- A detailed information has been provided in the Notification.
- Please read the notification for all the application eligibility and other details.
- Fill the application neatly and prepare with all the proof documents and testimonials.
- Prepare a set of copies of proof document with self-attestation.
- Walk-in to the Interview venue, as mentioned below, well in advance to avoid any undesired delay.
AIR INDIA ENGINEERING SERVICES LIMITED,
New Engineering Complex,
Near Baman Wada & Airport Colony,
Next To Meteorology Dept New Quarters,
SAHAR VILE PARLE (EAST)
MUMBAI – 400099
Contact No. 022 – 26168555/8556
Download AIESL Recruitment 2017 Notification & Application
Click here to download the Notification and neatly prepare Application.