- 1 AICL Airline Attendant Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 AICL Attendant Vacancy Details
- 1.2 Air India Charters Ltd 2016 Recruitment Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Air India Express Recruitment 2016
- 1.4 Important Dates for Air India Airline Attendant Exam
- 1.5 AICL Attendant Online Application
- 1.6 Selection Procedure for AICL Recruitment 2016
- 1.7 Application Fee
- 1.8 Air India Charters Ltd. Offers Payscale
- 1.9 Download AICL Airline Attendant Recruitment Notification Pdf
AICL Airline Attendant Recruitment 2016
AICL Airline Attendant Recruitment 2016 Notification was recently released in the Month of March 2016. Air India Charters Ltd has recently issued this notification for the recruitment of 100 Vacancies of Airline Attendants Posts. Air India Recruitment 2016 is the best opportunity for the people who are searching for the Central Government Jobs. Eligible appellants may apply for this Air India Charters Recruitment 2016 through Online. Airline Attendant Application Form is available up to 21st March 2016. Air Line Attendant Jobs should be in Kozhikode/ Mangalore/ Kochi/ Thiruvananthapuram/ Any other base as per company’s requirement for the Airline India Recruitment 2016.
Desirous Aspirants can check below section for further details regarding AICL Recruitment 2016. Interested & Eligible Aspirants can visit the Official Website www.airindiaexpress.in for more information regarding Air India Charters 2016 Recruitment. The Other Details regarding the Air India Express Recruitment 2016 like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Vacancy Details, How to Apply, etc. are given below for a clear idea.
Details About Air India Charters Ltd
In India, Air India is the third largest Flag Carrier Airline. Air India was founded in the year 1932 by J. R. D. Tata. Air India Limited is owned by Government of India, and it operates a fleet of Airbus. Air India Head Quarters are located in New Delhi, and it has a major domestic hub at the Indira Gandhi International Airport which was in New Delhi and Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai. Air India Limited has announced airline attendant vacancies. Aspirants can grab this AICL Airline Attendant Recruitment 2016 opportunity.
AICL Attendant Vacancy Details
Air India Charters Ltd has issued this AICL Airline Attendant Recruitment 2016 Notification for 100 Vacancies of Airline Attendant Posts. Category Wise Vacancy Details are listed below for Air India Express Recruitment 2016.
Name of the Post: Airline Attendant.
No. of Vacancies: 100 Posts.
Category Wise Vacancy Details:
|SNO||Name of the Category||Number of Posts|
Air India Charters Ltd 2016 Recruitment Details
The Brief Details about the AICL Air India Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below for a glance look for the aspirants.
Name of the Organization: Air India Charters Limited.
Name of the Posts: Airline Attendant.
No. of Posts: 100 Posts.
Official Website: www.airindiaexpress.in
Apply Mode: Online.
Job Category: Central Government Job.
Marital Status: Unmarried.
Eligibility Criteria for Air India Express Recruitment 2016
The candidates who are ready to apply for Airline Attendant Jobs released under AICL Airline Attendant Recruitment 2016 should meet the eligibility criteria such as Education Qualification, and Age Limit are as follows.
Education Qualification for AICL Recruitment 2016 of Airline Attendant Jobs
- Contenders who have done 10+2 / HSC from a recognised Board/University.
- Unmarried candidates are only applicable to apply.
- Aspirants have to be fluent in English and Hindi and one or more Indian languages.
- Preference will be given to those candidates who are proficient in Malayalam.
Age Limit for Air India Recruitment 2016
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- Maximum age: 24 years.
Age Relaxation are applicable for SC/ST up to 5 Years & for OBC candidates up to 3 Years.
Important Dates for Air India Airline Attendant Exam
- Start Date for submission of Online Application: March 01, 2016.
- Last Date for submission of Online Application: March 21, 2016.
AICL Attendant Online Application
Application form for the Airline Attendant Posts released under Air India Recruitment 2016 will be available on our site from 01st March 2016. Aspirants can also get the online application form from the official site www.airindiaexpress.in. The Application form will be active up to 21st February 2016.
Procedure for Applying Indian Airlines Attendant Recruitment
- Log in to the official website www.airindiaexpress.in
- Click on the Home Page – >Click Careers Tab.
- Select Recruitment of AICL Airline Attendant Recruitment 2016.
- Click on – > Click here to Apply Online.
- Fill the Application with all the appropriate details.
- Submit the Application and take the printout of the Application for future reference.
Click on the below Link for AICL Attendant Recruitment Online Application
Selection Procedure for AICL Recruitment 2016
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- Group Dynamics test
- Personality Assessment
- Personal Interview (PI).
- Pre-employment Medical Examination/ Previous Employment References.
- For Male : 165 cms ( 5’ 5” ) and
- For Female : 157.5 cms ( 5’ 2” ).
Application Fee should be paid in favour of AIR INDIA CHARTERS LTD, payable at MUMBAI DD should be issued only from a Nationalized bank.
For Unreserved Category Rs. 500/-.
For Reserved Category: No Fee.
Air India Charters Ltd. Offers Payscale
- During the training period, the candidates will be given a stipend of Rs.10, 000/- per month.
- After successful completion of the training Rs. 31880/- per month.
Download AICL Airline Attendant Recruitment Notification Pdf
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.