- 1 AIATSL Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Air India Air Transport Services Recruitment 2017 Notification
- 1.2 AIATSL Handyman Job Openings 2017 – Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria For AIATSL Handyman Jobs 2017
- 1.4 Application Fee for AIATSL Recruitment Notification 2017
- 1.5 Pay Scale For AIATSL Vacancy 2017
- 1.6 Steps to Fill AIATSL Offline Application Form @airindia.in
- 1.7 Important Dates For Air India Air Transport Recruitment 2017
- 1.8 Download AIATSL Advertisement & Application Form
AIATSL Recruitment 2017
Latest news for the Job Seekers!! Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) has issued a notification to recruit Male candidates for 100 vacant positions. Aspirants looking for Latest Government Jobs can check the recent AIATSL Recruitment 2017 notification released by the Government Of India. AIATSL is inviting applications for Handyman Jobs. Eligible Candidates can apply for AIATSL Jobs from 1st December 2017 to 9th December 2017. Willing and Interested contenders can check this page to know more about the AIATSL Handyman Recruitment 2017.
Air India Air Transport Services Limited is well known for providing Ground Handling Services at most of the Airports in India. AIATSL Limited is selecting candidates for Ground Handling Services at Materials Management Department, Mumbai. AIATSL is basically hiring the candidates for Mumbai Location but few of the selected candidates can be placed in Nagpur Location also. Candidates preparing for upcoming Govt Exams can refer Previous Papers and Syllabus from our blog. Aspirants who are willing to apply for AIATSL Notification 2017 Jobs can check the official website @ www.airindia.in. Interested candidates can also check the Latest Central Government Jobs.
Air India Air Transport Services Recruitment 2017 Notification
|Name of the Organization||Air India Air Transport Services|
|No of Vacancies||100|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Start Date||1st December 2017|
|Last Date||9th December 2017|
AIATSL Handyman Job Openings 2017 – Vacancy Details
Air India Air Transport Services Limited is recruiting candidates for a period of 6 months. Based on the performance of candidates in the Temporary Assignment, the company will offer Fixed Term Contract of 3 years for the following vacancies.
Name of the Post: Handyman
No of Vacancies: 100
Click Here <<< Latest Trendy Current Affairs GK >>>
Eligibility Criteria For AIATSL Handyman Jobs 2017
Candidates who are applying for AIATSL Handman Posts must have minimum experience of six months at Mumbai Airport in the following Terminal and Ramp Functions.
- Unloading and
- Aircraft Cabin Cleaning area with any Airline or Ground Handling Agency.
Check Out >>> Syllabus for All Government Jobs
Aspirants who are applying for AIATSL Recruitment must satisfy the mentioned criteria for the age limit.
- Minimum age Limit- 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit
- General- 28 years
- OBC- 31 years
- SC/ST- 33 years
Application Fee for AIATSL Recruitment Notification 2017
Candidates must pay an application fee of Rs.500/- in the form of Demand Draft in favor of “AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD.”, Mumbai.
Pay Scale For AIATSL Vacancy 2017
Air India Air Transport Services Limited will offer best and attractive pay scale for the employees in the organization. Now selected contenders under AIATSL Recruitment 2017 will receive a monthly salary of Rs.16,080/-.
Steps to Fill AIATSL Offline Application Form @airindia.in
- Login to www.airindia.in.
- Click on Careers tab.
- Search for the Latest AIATSL Recruitment 2017 Advertisement and click on it.
- Download the AIATSL Notification.
- Read the advt carefully before filling the application form.
- Fill the AIATSL Offline Application Form.
- Paste a passport size photograph to the form.
- Carry your filled Application Form along with the relevant documents to the Walkin interview to the below mentioned address.
Systems & Training Division 2nd floor,
Near Airport Gate No-5,
Sahar Police Station,
Mumbai – 400099.
Important Dates For Air India Air Transport Recruitment 2017
- Start Date for Application Submission – 1st December 2017
- Application Submission Last Date – 9th December 2017