- 1 AFCAT 2018 Recruitment
- 1.1 Indian Air Force Recruitment – AFCAT 2018 Notification Details
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for Air Force Common Admission Test 2018
- 1.3 Vacancy Details of AFCAT 2018 Notification
- 1.4 Selection Process for AFCAT 2018 Recruitment
- 1.5 Physical Standard Details to Fill AFCAT Application Form 2018
- 1.6 Pay Scale Offered for Commissioned Officer Jobs AFCAT Recruitment 2018
- 1.7 Application Fee For AFCAT 2018 Recruitment 2018 Jobs
- 1.8 Important Dates For AFCAT Recruitment 2018 Notification
- 1.9 How To Apply For AFCAT 2018 Commissioned Officer Jobs
- 1.10 Download AFCAT 2018 Recruitment Notification PDF 2018
AFCAT 2018 Recruitment
AFCAT 2018 Notification has released and the application form available now. Therefore, hurry up and check your eligibility details to apply for AFCAT 2018 Recruitment. So, it is a lucky chance for those who want to serve the Nation through Indian Air Force.
Moreover, there are various vacancies in Commissioned posts in AFCAT 2018 as per the official notification. Hence, you can apply for them before the last date 14th January 2018. Additionally, it is a Central Government Job where you will have job security.
So, guys, you are ready to apply for the AFCAT 2018 Recruitment right? Then you can get the important information on Latest Current Affairs as it is needed for AFCAT Written Exam. Moreover, you can also find other Government Jobs in Central/State level at www.govrecruitment.com.
Indian Air Force Recruitment – AFCAT 2018 Notification Details
|Organisation Name||Indian Air Force|
|Post Name||Commissioned Officer|
|Exam Name||Air Force Common Admission Test|
|Total Posts||Not Mentioned|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Starting Date||19th December 2017|
|Last Date||14th January 2018|
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam, AFSB Interview, & Medical Test|
Eligibility Criteria for Air Force Common Admission Test 2018
- Technical Duty – Candidates should have passed 10th & 12th Standards with Physics and Maths or 4-years graduation degree. Else, Post Graduate in Engineering/Technology from any recognized University/Board with minimum 60% marks.
- Flying Duty – Aspirants must have passed 10th & 12th Standards with Physics and Maths. Or should be a graduate in B.E or B.Tech from any recognized university/institute with minimum 60% marks.
- Ground Duty – Applying candidates should have a Degree in B.com/MBA/MCA/M.sc from any recognized Institution/University with minimum 60% marks.
- Flying Duty
- Minimum Age Limit – 20 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 24 Years
- Ground Duty ( Technical/Non-Technical)
- Minimum Age Limit – 20 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 26 Years
Vacancy Details of AFCAT 2018 Notification
Post Name – Commissioned Officer
Vacancies – AFCAT Entry, NCC Special Entry, Meteorology Branch
- AFCAT Entry
- Ground Duty (Technical)
- Ground Duty (Non-Technical)
- NCC Special Entry (Technical) – Flying
- Meteorology Branch – Ground Duty (Non – Technical)
Selection Process for AFCAT 2018 Recruitment
Applied candidates for AFCAT 2018 will be selected based on their performance in the below tests conducted by the Indian Air Force.
- Written Exam
- AFSB Interview
- Medical Test
Physical Standard Details to Fill AFCAT Application Form 2018
Pay Scale Offered for Commissioned Officer Jobs AFCAT Recruitment 2018
Selected candidates for AFCAT 2018 Recruitment will receive the best scale of pay from the Indian Air Force as given below for all the posts.
- Pay Scale – Rs. 56,100 – 1,10,700/- per month
Application Fee For AFCAT 2018 Recruitment 2018 Jobs
Aspirants willing to apply for Commissioned Officer posts in AFCAT 2018 need to pay the application fee as per the official notification.
- AFCAT Entry – Rs. 250/-
- NCC Special Entry – No Fee
- Meteorology Branch – No Fee
Important Dates For AFCAT Recruitment 2018 Notification
- Starting Date for Submission of Application – 19th December 2017
- Closing Date for Submission of Application – 14th January 2018
- Exam Date for Written Exam of AFCAT – 25th February 2018
How To Apply For AFCAT 2018 Commissioned Officer Jobs
Dear candidates, you need to follow the below instructions to fill AFCAT Application Form to avoid any mistakes in the form. So, just go through the below steps once and follow them as given.
- First, go to the official Website of IAF to apply for AFCAT 2018 at www.indianairforce.nic.in.
- Next, go to the Recruitments option present on left side of the screen.
- Then you need to click on Careers option on the next page
- Now, you will be taken to a new tab with Candidate Login option on right side.
- Then click on it and you will see three options to apply: AFCAT Entry, Meteorology Branch Entry, NCC Flying Branch Entry.
- Choose any one of the options and click on it.
- Now, you need to register and login to your account.
- Then start filling your details which are needed.
- After the completion of filling, once again check your details that are entered,
- Next, click on payment option and pay as per the notification.
- Finally, click on submit option.
- At last, you can view your application form and take a print out for future use.
Govrecruitment Wishes You All The Best! 😀