- 1 AFCAT 2016 Notification
- 2 Indian Air Force AFCAT 2016 Vacancy Details
- 3 Air Force Common Admission Test 2016 Notification Details
- 4 Download AFCAT Notification 2016 PDF
AFCAT 2016 Notification
AFCAT 2016 Notification was recently released in the month of December. Indian Air Force (IAF) has recently issued this notification for the recruitment of Commissioned Officer Posts in Flying, Technical and Ground Duty Branches through Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) 2016. AFCAT 2016 is the best opportunity for the people who are searching for the Indian Air Force Jobs. Eligible contenders may apply through online for the Air Force Common Admission Test 01/2016 from 5th December 2015. Online Registration for AFCAT 1 2016 is available from 05/12/2015 to 31/12/2015.
Indian Air Force invites Applications from the Eligible persons of Indian origin for the posts of Commissioned Officers (Male & Female) such as Flying, Technical and Ground Duty Branches for the AFCAT 2016 Exam. Interested Eligible Aspirants can visit the official website www.careerairforce.nic.in for further details about the AFCAT Notification 2016. The other details such as Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Vacancy Details, How to Apply etc of AFCAT 2016 are given below.
Details About Indian Air Force
Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) is the admission test conducted to the applicants who applied for Commissioned Officers in Flying, Technical Branch and Ground Duty branches in IAF. Indian Air Force (IAF) is one of the sophisticated air force in the world. Every year IAF conducts AFCAT admission test to recruit the young Adventurous aspirants as Commissioned Officer in various branches of Indian Air Force. It has recently released the AFCAT 2016 Exam notification. The last date of online submission for the AFCAT Exam 2016 is 31st December 2015. Contenders who are looking for AFCAT posts can grab this opportunity.
Indian Air Force
Indian Air Force AFCAT 2016 Vacancy Details
Indian Air Force has published this AFCAT 2016 Notification for Commissioned Officers Vacancies in various branches. Here we are giving Branch wise vacancies released under the AFCAT 2016.
Name of the Post: Commissioned Officers.
Branch wise Vacancies:
- Flying Branch: No. 201/17F/SSC/M & W (Short Service Commission for Men & Women).
- Technical Branch: a. No. 200/17T/PC/M (Permanent Commission for Men).
b. No. 200/17T/SSC/M & W (Short Service Commission for Men & Women).
- Ground Duty Branch:
a. No. 200/17G/PC/M (Permanent Commission for Men).
b. No. 200/17G/SSC/M (Short Service Commission for Men & Women).
Air Force Common Admission Test 2016 Notification Details
The details regarding AFCAT 2016 like No. of Vacancies, Selection Process, Pay Scale etc. are mentioned for a glance look for the aspirants who are willing to apply for these posts. The Brief Details about the AFCAT 2016 Notification are listed below.
Name of the organization: Indian Air Force.
Name of the Examination: Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT).
Official Website: www.careerairforce.nic.in.
Job Category: Government.
Name of the Post: Commissioned Officer.
Job Location: India.
Eligibility Criteria for IAF AFCAT Exam 2016
The candidates who are ready to apply for AFCAT 2016 should have eligibility criteria such as Education Qualification and Age Limit. This eligibility should be as per the Eligibility Requirement is given in Official Air Force Common Admission Test 2016 Notification. The Eligibility Criteria and Age Limit is as follows.
Education Qualification for AFCAT 2016 Exam
- For Flying Branch: Candidates should possess Graduation in any discipline or B.E/ B.Tech with 60% marks.
- For Technical Branch: Candidates should possess Four-year degree qualification or cleared Sections A and B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India with 60% marks and Graduation with 60% marks.
- For Ground Duty Branch: Graduation Degree in Commerce/ Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma in any discipline/ C.A/ ICWA with 50% marks.
Age Limit for AFCAT 01/2016
Candidates who are applying for AFCAT 2016 should attain the below age limit as on 01-01-2016.
For Flying Branch:
Candidates age should be between 20-24 years.
For Technical & Ground Duty Branches:
Applicants age should be between 20-26 years.
Age relaxation is applicable up to 26 years of age for Flying Branch as per rules.
Important Dates for AFCAT 1 2016 Exam
- Starting Date for Submitting Online Application Form: 05/12/2015.
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application Form: 31/12/2015.
- Date of AFCAT & EKT Exam: 21/02/2016 (Sunday).
- Course Commencing From: January 2017.
AFCAT Online Application Form 2016
All the candidates who wish to apply for AFCAT 2016 for Indian Air Force Commissioned Officer posts, they are required to apply through online mode on IAF official website at www.careerairforce.nic.in from 5th December 2015 to 31st December 2015.
Procedure for Applying IAF AFCAT Online
- Log on to the website www.careerairforce.nic.in.
- Click on Candidate Login.
- Click on New Candidate to start the Online Application process.
- Fill the Online Application carefully with the required Details and upload a photograph, signature and thumb impression.
- Submit the Application and Take the Printout of the Application Form for future use.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the below tests conducted by Air Force Selection Boards (AFSBs).
- Candidates applying for Flying Branch must appear for CPSS (Computerized Pilot Selection System), Pilot Aptitude Battery Test (PABT).
- AFCAT & Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT) (for candidates applied for technical branch only).
- Followed by Intelligence Test,
- Psychological Test,
- Group Test,
- Medical Test and Interview.
IAF Offers Pay Scale
- For Flying Branch: Rs. 15,600/- To Rs. 39,100/- per Month along with Grade Pay.
- For Technical Branch: Rs. 69,238/-
- For Ground Duty Branches: Rs. 66,738/-
Download AFCAT Notification 2016 PDF
Click here for Notification Advt & Application Form
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.