- 1 AEES Primary Teacher Syllabus 2018
- 1.1 Atomic Energy Education Society Recruitment 2018 – Overview
- 1.2 AEES Post Graduate Teacher Exam Pattern | Syllabus
- 1.3 AEES Primary Teacher Syllabus 2018 PDF
- 1.3.1 AEES Trained Graduate Teacher Exam Syllabus 2018 – English/Hindi
- 1.3.2 AEES PGT Primary Teacher Syllabus – Current Affairs Syllabus
- 1.3.3 Atomic Energy Education Society PGT Syllabus 2018 – Reasoning
- 1.3.4 AEES Primary Teacher Syllabus – General Knowledge
- 1.3.5 www.aees.gov.in AEES PGT Primary Teacher Syllabus – Maths
- 1.3.6 AEES TGT PGT Teacher Syllabus 2018 for Concerned Subjects
- 1.4 Download AEES Post Graduate Teacher Syllabus
AEES Primary Teacher Syllabus 2018
Download AEES Primary Teacher Syllabus & Exam Pattern PDF available here. Recently, The Atomic Energy Education Societies released employment notification for the Latest Government Job seekers. The Recruitment Board of AEES invites applications from the eligible applicants to fill up the 50 Post Graduate Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher, and Primary Teacher Posts. Interested and Eligible applicants had already started submitting their applications from 24th March 2018. Moreover, The officials will not accept the AEES PGT Applications received after 7th April 2018. So, we request all the candidates must apply before the last date and start preparing for AEES Primary Teacher Exam 2018.
The Atomic Energy Education Society will accept only online applications only. Candidates applying for AEES Recruitment 2018 should meet all the eligibility conditions as per the advertisement. Also, recruitment board is planning to conduct the written test followed by skill test to the applicants. AEES Primary Teacher Syllabus 2018 PDF is updated here. After successful registration, applicants can start the exam preparation with the Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Here, we also provided the subject wise syllabus topics and exam pattern. For latest Current Affair & GK Updates, refer www.govrecruitment.com.
Atomic Energy Education Society Recruitment 2018 – Overview
The Atomic Energy Education Society wants to recruit the very talented and educated people for filling up the 50 vacant positions. Many candidtaes did not aware of the recruitment notification. To help the applicants, we had given a tabular format which provides a complete information about AEES TGT Recruitment 2018.
|Name of Organization||Atomic Energy Education Society|
|Post Name||PGT, TGT, & Primary Teacher|
|No of Vacancies||50|
|Apply Mode||Apply Online|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Last Date||7th April 2018|
|Selection Process||Written Test/Skill Test|
AEES Post Graduate Teacher Exam Pattern | Syllabus
Here you can find the AEES PGT TGT Syllabus & Exam Pattern. The test contains two different parts like part one and two. Each part contains different subjects like English, Hindi, Current Affairs, Reasoning, Numerical Ability, Teaching Methodology, Concerned subjects. In the below table, you can check the subject wise marks, time duration, and total marks for the AEES TGT Exam 2018. There is one important point for the candidates to keep in mind while answering is there is a negative marking for the wrong answer which is 0.25. So, applicants must be careful while answering the questions. Moreover, you may miss the opportunity because of simple mistakes.
|Exam Type||Parts||Subject Name||Questions||Marks||Duration||Negative Marks|
|Objective Type||I||Engish||10||10||120 Minutes||0.25|
|Reasoning & Numerical Abilities||10||10|
|Concerned Subject and Methodology||50||50|
AEES Primary Teacher Syllabus 2018 PDF
Individuals who started the preparation for AEES Recruitment 2018 can download the Syllabus pdf from here. Moreover, you can download the Previous papers from our blog.
AEES Trained Graduate Teacher Exam Syllabus 2018 – English/Hindi
- Spot the error
- Fill in the blanks
- Synonyms/ Homonyms
- One word substitutions
- Verbal Comprehension passage
- Sentence structure
- Detecting Mis-spelt words
- Idioms and phrases
AEES PGT Primary Teacher Syllabus – Current Affairs Syllabus
- International Affairs
- Current Events
- Important Days
Atomic Energy Education Society PGT Syllabus 2018 – Reasoning
- Number Ranking
- Decision Making
- Cubes and Dice
- Number Series
- Blood Relations
- Non-Verbal Series
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Embedded Figures
- Clocks & Calendars
- Problem Solving
- Syllogistic Reasoning
- Alphabet Series
- Mirror Images
- Visual Memory
AEES Primary Teacher Syllabus – General Knowledge
- Economic issues in India
- History of India
- Countries and capitals
- International issues
- Science and innovations
- National news (current)
- Indian Culture
- National and international current affairs
- New inventions
- Political Science
- Scientific observations
- About India and it’s neighboring countries
- Geography of India
www.aees.gov.in AEES PGT Primary Teacher Syllabus – Maths
- Boolean Algebra
- Complex numbers
- Definite integrals
- Exponential and logarithm series
- Trigonometric functions
- Family of lines
- Mathematical logic
- Applications of derivatives
- Circles and family of circles
- Cartesian system of rectangular coordinates
- Permutations and combinations
- Indefinite integrals
- Binomial Theorems
- Mathematical induction
- Quadratic equations and linear inequations
- Function, limit, and continuity
- Sequences and series
- Sets relations and functions
- Straight line
- Mathematical induction
- Conic sections
- Matrices and determinants
- Solutions of triangle
- Differential equation
AEES TGT PGT Teacher Syllabus 2018 for Concerned Subjects
- Select the content, resources to be used in the preparation of schemes and lesson plans to suit the student characteristics
- Prepare and teach a microteaching lesson also.
- Describe ways of grading and recording of the results.
- Describe the role of teachers and learners in instruction also.
- Explain how the psychological theories of learning are applied to learning and teaching also.
- Define the terms, tests, measurement, assessment, and evaluation.
- Describe the various types of tests, their limitations, and strengths also.
- Learn the sequence of learning and the criteria for selecting strategies of learning.
- Describe the different methods of education and explain how each teaching method can be used to enhance effective teaching and learning also.
- Define methodology/pedagogy, learning objectives.
- Know the elements of instruction also.
- Construct learning objectives.
- Describe various educational provisions for individual differences
- Prepare a scheme of work of your elective teaching subjects using the syllabus also.
- Prepare lesson plans to be used in the teaching of your elective subjects at a given class level.
- Explain the different categories of evaluation and their application in teaching and learning also.
Download AEES Post Graduate Teacher Syllabus
Govrecruitment Wishes You All The Best