- 1 ACTREC Mumbai Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 ACTREC Job Notification 2019 – Overview
- 1.2 ACTREC Mumbai Job Recruitment 2019 Vacancy details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria ACTREC Mumbai Recruitment 2019
- 1.4 ACTREC Notification For Nurse, Pharmacist, Technician Posts Pay Scale
- 1.5 Selection Process ACTREC Mumbai Recruitment 2019 for Nurse, Pharmacist, Technician
- 1.6 ACTREC Recruitment 2019 Application Fee
- 1.7 Important Dates for ACTREC Nurse, Pharmacist, Technician Recruitment 2019
- 1.8 Application Process of ACTREC Job Notification for Nurse, Pharmacist, Technician 2019
- 1.9 ACTREC Mumbai Recruitment 2019 Official Notification
ACTREC Mumbai Recruitment 2019
Aspirants who are looking to build their career in Central Government Jobs. ACTREC Mumbai Recruitment 2019 has given a notification to fill the 13 Vacancies as Nurse, Pharmacist, Technician, and other posts. The candidates interested to work for Nurse post can grab this opportunity. ACTREC invites applications from eligible candidates of Indian nationality who are keen to pursue a career in medical sector. The candidates who have completed their Under Graduation and Post Graduation can apply. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online. The Starting date of online application form will be from 03.04.2019. Interested candidates can appear for the interview along with their application form printout and with the related documents.
Through this Latest Jobs, Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research, and Education in Cancer has this Recruitment Notification only for the candidates who have completed the medical degree.ACTREC is a Comprehensive Cancer Centre with a mission to achieve the highest standards in cancer prevention, cancer research and professional development for oncology and allied disciplines. Go through this page www.govrecruitment.com for more information regarding this post.
ACTREC Job Notification 2019 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer|
|Post Name||Nurse, Pharmacist, Technician and other|
|Job Type||Central Government Job|
|Job LOcation||Navi Mumbai|
|Number of Vacancies||13|
|Starting Date of Application||03.04.2019|
|Application Last date||30.04.2019|
ACTREC Mumbai Job Recruitment 2019 Vacancy details
If you are interested in Mumbai Government Jobs then apply for the ACTREC Mumbai recruitment 2019. Candidates are advised to check the Vacancy details before applying for the ACTREC Job 2019. The detailed information regarding vacancies has been mentioned below.
- Total Vacancy: 13.
- Name of Posts: Nurse, Pharmacist, Technician and other.
|Name of the Post||Number of vacancies|
|Asst Medical Superintendent||01|
|Asst Staff Physician||01|
|Nurse Grade A||06|
Eligibility Criteria ACTREC Mumbai Recruitment 2019
Educational Qualification ACTREC Mumbai Jobs 2019
Candidates applying for the ACTREC Mumbai Jobs 2019 should possess the following eligibility criteria given by the ACTREC recruitment 2019. For different posts, educational qualification as mentioned below
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Asst Medical Superintendent||Must possess full-time MBBS from a recognized university in India or Aboard.
Candidate should have a minimum of 2 years experience in the reputed hospital.
|Asst Staff Physician|| Must possess MBBS with a minimum of 3 years experience in a large general hospital providing medicine to staff.
Preference will be given to those who have M.D or DNB in internal medicine
|Purchase Officer||Post Graduate in Material Management from any reputed Institution.
The Candidate should have eight years of experience in managerial science.
|Medical Physicist||M.Sc Physics and a diploma in Radiological physics.
Experience in advanced computerized treatment planning systems
|Nurse Grade A||General nursing and midwifery plus a diploma in oncology nursing.
2 years of clinical experience in minimum 50 bedded hospital.
Candidate should be eligible to register with the Indian nursing council.
|Pharmacist||B. Pharm with 1-year experience in dispensary /pharmacy of the hospital. Registration number with the State pharma council is mandatory|
|Technician||H.S.C plus a diploma in Hardware and Networking with 50% aggregate in a reputed government institution|
ACTREC Job Notification 2019 Age Limit
Candidates who satisfy the age limits given by the ACTREC Mumbai Recruitment 2019 can only eligible to apply for the vacancies in the ACTREC. Candidates can check the age limits before applying for the above mentioned posts is as follows
- Asst Medical Superintendent – 40 years
- Asst Staff Physician – 40 years
- Purchase Officer – 40 years
- Medical Physicist – 30 years
- Nurse Grade A – 30 years
- Pharmacist – 30 years
- Technician- 30 years
The age relaxations for the following categories have mentioned below
- 05 years – SC/ST
- 03 years – OBC
- 10 years – PWD ( Additional 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates)
ACTREC Notification For Nurse, Pharmacist, Technician Posts Pay Scale
ACTREC is going to offer different pay scale for different posts as shown below the candidates who got selected for the ACTREC Mumbai job notification.
|Sl no||Name of the Post||Pay scale|
|1.||Asst Medical Superintendent||Level 11 (Pre-revised PB3, Rs.15600-39100+ grade pay 6600/-) Initial Pay Rs. 67700/- Level -11, Cell 1 + Allowances applicable|
|2.||Asst Staff Physician||Level 10 (Pre-revised PB3, Rs.15600-39100+ grade pay 5400/-) Initial Pay Rs. 56100/- Level -10, Cell 1 + Allowances applicable|
|3.||Purchase Officer||Level 11 (Pre-revised PB3, Rs.15600-39100+ grade pay 6600/-) Initial Pay Rs. 67700/- Level -11, Cell 1 + Allowances applicable|
|4.||Medical Physicist||Level 10 (Pre-revised PB3, Rs.15600-39100+ grade pay 5400/-) Initial Pay Rs. 56100/- Level -10, Cell 1 + Allowances applicable|
|5.||Nurse Grade A||Level 7 (Pre-revised PB2, Rs.9300-34800 + grade pay 4600/-) Initial Pay Rs.44900 Level – 7, Cell 1 + Allowances applicable|
|6.||Pharmacist||Level 5 (Pre-revised PB1, Rs.5200-20200 + grade pay 2800/-) Initial Pay Rs.29200 Level 5, Cell 1 + Allowances applicable|
|7.||Technician||Level 4 (Pre-revised PB1, Rs.5200-20200 + grade pay 2400/-) Initial Pay Rs.25500 Level 4, Cell 1 + Allowances applicable|
Selection Process ACTREC Mumbai Recruitment 2019 for Nurse, Pharmacist, Technician
Applicants must participate in the following rounds to get selected in the ACTREC Mumbai Recruitment 2019
- Medical Test.
ACTREC Recruitment 2019 Application Fee
The application fee for the ACTREC Mumbai Notification 2019 is as follows
- General/OBC – Rs 300
- SC/ST/Female – Exempted.
Important Dates for ACTREC Nurse, Pharmacist, Technician Recruitment 2019
- Starting Date of Application Submission – 03.04.2019
- Final Date of Online Application Submission – 30.04.2019
- Last Date to submit the Offline Application – 07.05.2019
Application Process of ACTREC Job Notification for Nurse, Pharmacist, Technician 2019
- Interested candidates can apply for the ACTREC Mumbai job 2019 through the Official Website.
- In the Official Page go to career section and search for the notification.
- Check the eligibility criteria, if you are eligible then proceed for the next step.
- Click on the apply button.
- Fill the application form carefully in the given particulars.
- Upload the scanned copies of a recent photograph, signature, essential documents.
- Preview the application form.
- Pay the application fee through credit/debit/net banking.
- submit the application form.
- Take the printout of the application form.
- Submit the application through offline on or before 07.05.2019.
Sr. Administrative Officer,
Advanced Centre for Treatment,
Research & Education in Cancer,
Sector – 22, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai – 410210.