- 1 AASL Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 AASL Trainee Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
- 1.2 Airline Allied Services Limited Vacancy Details 2018
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for AASL Trainee Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018
- 1.4 AASL Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
- 1.5 Pay Scale Details Offered for AASL Jobs 2018
- 1.6 Application Fee for Airline Allied Services Limited Vacancy 2018
- 1.7 AASL Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- 1.8 How to Apply for AASL Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018
- 1.9 Download AASL Recruitment 2018 Official Notification Pdf
AASL Recruitment 2018
Latest Jobs in Air India!…Yes, Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL) has announced the notification to invite the applicants for AASL Recruitment 2018. There are 35 vacancies in Airline Allied Services Limited for various posts. Interested candidates can check out the eligibility details to apply for AASL Trainee Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018 before the last date 23rd March 2018. Hence, candidates need to send the application form to the given address in the official notification. Therefore, candidates scroll down the article to find more information below. Moreover, you can also get additional information from www.govrecruitment.com about AASL Jobs 2018.
In addition to the AASL Recruitment 2018, job seekers can also apply for Latest Government Jobs and Central Government Jobs at Govrecruitment. Along with the job notifications, candidates can also get Syllabus, Previous Papers, Admit Cards, Results, etc., on this site. Further, you can also check out the CutOff Marks for any Government exam. Hence, you can bookmark our website in your browser to get all latest notifications. Moreover, keep browsing the site for any modifications or updates in the notification of AASL Recruitment 2018.
AASL Trainee Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
Here is the overview of AASL Station Manager Recruitment 2018. Interested candidates can go through the article to apply for AASL Trainee Cabin Crew Jobs 2018. Before that, you need to check out the table which is present below to know the number of vacancies available in Airline Allied Services Limited Jobs 2018. So, guys, look at the tabular column of AASL Notification 2018 below.
|Name of the Organization||Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL)|
|Post Name||Fire Service, Accountant, Assistant Auditor|
|No. of Vacancies||35|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Start Date||28th February 2018|
|Last Date||23rd March 2018|
Airline Allied Services Limited Vacancy Details 2018
Check out the complete vacancy details and eligibility details to apply for AASL Recruitment 2018 in below sections. Based on the educational qualifications or other eligibility, you can apply for AASL Jobs 2018. Hence, go through the all sections of the article.
Name of the Posts: Deputy Chief Financial Officer, Chief of IT, Synthetic Flight Instructor, Trainee Cabin Crew, Station Manager, Instructor (Technical)
No. of Vacancies: 35
- Deputy Chief Financial Officer – 01 Post
- Chief of IT – 01 Post
- Synthetic Flight Instructor – 02 Posts
- Trainee Cabin Crew – 16 Posts
- Station Manager – 14 Posts
- Instructor (Technical) – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for AASL Trainee Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018
- Candidates need to possess the minimum qualifications to apply for AASL Recruitment 2018. Hence, check your eligibility to apply for AASL Jobs 2018.
- Deputy Chief Financial Officer – Should have a q Associate Charted Accountant from ICAI.
- Chief of IT – Candidates must be graduated from B.E/B.Tech in Computer Engineering/ Electronics/ Communication Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Information Technology or Masters of Computer Application.
- Station Manager – Aspirant must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized University/ College.
- Instructor (Technical) – Should be a first Class Engineering Graduate from Recognized University in Mechanical/ Electronics &Communication Engineering/ Aeronautical.
- According to AASL Notification 2018, the age limits to apply for Trainee Cabin Crew and other vacancies in AASL are given below.
- Minimum Age – 21 Years
- Maximum Age
- Deputy Chief Financial Officer – 45 Years
- Chief of IT – 45 Years
- Synthetic Flight Instructor – 70 Years
- Trainee Cabin Crew – 21 Years
- Station Manager – 40 Years
- Instructor (Technical) – 50 Years
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH Category will be eligible for age relaxation. For more information on age relaxation, refer official notification of AASL Recruitment 2018.
AASL Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
The selection of the candidates for AASL Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018 will be based on the performance of the following tests conducted by Airline Allied Services Limited Officials.
Pay Scale Details Offered for AASL Jobs 2018
The official notification of Airline Allied Services Limited has mentioned the pay scale for all the post as given below. So, candidates can check the salary details according to the post name.
|S.No||Post Name||Pay Scale|
|1.||Deputy Chief Financial Officer||Rs. 1,00,000/-|
|2.||Chief of IT||Rs. 80,000/-|
|3.||Synthetic Flight Instructor||Not Mentioned|
|4.||Trainee Cabin Crew||Not Mentioned|
|5.||Station Manager||Rs. 42, 000/-|
|6.||Instructor (Technical)||Rs. 53,000/-|
Application Fee for Airline Allied Services Limited Vacancy 2018
AASL Application fee to apply for Trainee Cabin Crew posts is given in the official notification of AASL Recruitment 2018. Therefore, applicants can check out the application fee for AASL Jobs 2018 before applying.
AASL Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
Aspirants applying for AASL Trainee Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018 need to have a look at the below dates. Because here are the dates that application form that can be downloaded and submitted to Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL). Hence, check the start date and last date to apply for AASL Recruitment 2018.
- Advertisement Date of AASL Notification 2018: 28-02-2018
- Starting Date to Download AASL Application Form: 28-02-2018
- Last Date to Submit AASl Application Form: 23-03-2018
How to Apply for AASL Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018
As the process to apply for AASL Recruitment 2018 is offline. candidates can follow the below instructions to apply. Because with the below steps, you can avoid making mistakes in the application form while filling, Therefore, follow the instructions one after the other to avoid the confusion also.
- First, open the browser and go to official website of AASL at www.airindia.in.
- Then click on the careers option on the Home Page of Air India site.
- Next, search for the latest AASL Trainee Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018.
- Click on the link and download the AASL Notification 2018.
- First of all read the notification details clearly and download the application.
- Now, start filling the application form if you are eligible.
- Once the application form is filled, check it again.
- Then attest your photo and sign your signature in the given space on AASL form.
- At last, attach other documents that are mentioned in the official notification.
- Finally, send this AASL Application Form in an envelope before the last date 23rd March 2018.
- Moreover, the envelope needs to be sent to the following address given below.
Personnel Department, Alliance Bhawan,
Terminal -1B, IGI Airport,
New Delhi – 110037.