- 1 AAI Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019
- 2 AAI Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2019 – Overview
- 3 AAI Recruitment 2019 – Vacancy Details
- 4 AAI Apprentice Notification 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Important Dates for Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2019
- 6 Salary Offered by Airports Authority of India Jobs 2019
- 7 Application Fee for AAI ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2019
- 8 Selection Process for Airports Authority of India Apprentice Recruitment 2019
- 9 Application Process for AAI Diploma Apprentice Recruitment 2019
- 10 Download AAI Apprentice Notification 2019
AAI Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019
AAI Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Notification issued. Airports Authority of India has announced the Recruitment Notification for the various notification for the posts of 264 Graduate Engineer Trainee and Diploma Trainee Vacancies. AAI Recruitment is an excellent opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Latest Government Jobs in Airlines Department. For this AAI Graduate Engineer Trainee Jobs 2019, candidates should have to check the complete information given in the respective notifications for all the Graduate Engineer Trainee vacancies. All the Govt Jobs Seekers should download the AAI Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2019 and find the eligibility criteria to apply.
Airports Authority of India Graduate Engineer Trainee Notification 2019 Online Application Forms is available on the Official Website. Interested Candidates must apply AAI Graduate Engineer Trainee Posts by on or before the last dates. The Starting Date for Offline Application is from 22nd Jan 2019 and it will end with 18th Feb 2019. Here we are providing the AAI Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2019 Details like its Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Important Dates, Online Application Procedure, etc. provided below. For more detailed information about AAI Notification 2019, Aspirants can check the Official Website www.aai.aero. And also follow our website for Previous Papers and Syllabus for the AAI Examination.
AAI Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2019 – Overview
|Organization Name||Airports Authority of India|
|Post Name||Apprentice Posts|
|No.of Vacancies||264 Posts|
|Starting Date||22nd Jan 2019|
|Last Date||18th Feb 2019|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Age Limits||18 to 24 Years|
|Selection Procedure||Written Examination, Interview|
AAI Recruitment 2019 – Vacancy Details
- Name of Vacancy: Apprentice Posts
- No.of Posts: 264
Post wise Vacancy Details:
Graduate Apprentice Trainee in:
- Mechanical Engineering (Auto) -06
- Public Relations -03
- Finance -25
- Law -01
- Communication Navigational Surveillance -03
- Information Technology -04
- Engineering Civil -35
- Engineering Electrical -14
Diploma Apprentice Trainee in:
- Mechanical Engineering(Auto) -16
- Communication Navigational Surveillance -16
- Computer Science -01
- Engineering Civil -27
- Engineering Electrical -31
ITI Trade Apprentice in:
- Motor Vehicle Mechanic -21
- Diesel Mechanic -02
- Auto Electrician -01
- Tractor Mechanic -01
- Communication Navigational Surveillance -18
- Engineering Electrical -37
AAI Apprentice Notification 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification for AAI Apprentice Vacancy 2019
- Graduate Apprentice (Mechanical Engineering (Auto)-Candidates should have a Degree in Engineering or Technology (Mechanical/Automobile) granted by a Statutory University. A Degree in Engineering or Technology (Mechanical/Automobile) granted by an institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament. The Graduate Examination of Professional Bodies recognized by the Central Government as equivalent
- For Graduate Apprentice (Public Relations): Graduate, with Degree/PG Diploma in PR/Journalism from a recognized institution.
- Graduate Apprentice (Airport Terminal Mgt.): 10th Pass/10+2 with 3 Diploma in Hotel Management OR Graduate with Diploma in Sanitation or Public Hygiene/ Housekeeping from a recognized institution.
- For Graduate Apprentice (Finance)-Candidates should have Graduate preferably B.Com with Computer training course of 3 to 6 months.
- Graduate Apprentice (Law)-Candidate should have Graduated with LLB.
- Graduate Apprentice (Communication Navigational Surveillance)bachelor’s Degree ln Engg/Tech. in Electronics/Tele Communication /Electrical with specialization in Electronics from a recognized institution.
- Click the details notification link for details of the educational qualification of the further posts.
Age Limits for AAI Jobs 2019
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 24 years
Important Dates for Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2019
- Application Submission Start Date: 22nd Jan 2019
- Application Submission Last Date: 18th Feb 2019
Salary Offered by Airports Authority of India Jobs 2019
Candidates who are shortlisted for AAI Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019 will receive the basic pay scale as per the Government Norms. Post-WiseWise Pay Scale details are provided below.
- Graduate Engineer Apprentice: Rs. 15000/-.
- Diploma Engineer Apprentice: Rs. 12000/-.
- ITI Apprentice: Rs. 9000/-.
Application Fee for AAI ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2019
Applicant must pay the Application fee as per the norms of the AAI officials. Candidates may refer the official notification for the Application fee details which is the direct link given below.
Selection Process for Airports Authority of India Apprentice Recruitment 2019
Selection for engagement of Apprentices would be based on the percentage(%) of marks in the qualifying examination. get more details on AAI Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019 read the notification.
Application Process for AAI Diploma Apprentice Recruitment 2019
- Login to Official website www.aqai.aero.in
- Click on the notification and read it to ensure the eligibility
- Download the Application form and fill it
- Attach the necessary documents as mentioned in the notification.
- Send the Application form to the below mention the postal address.
Airports Authority of India, Regional Headquarters,
Western Region, integrated Operational Offices,
Recruitment Cell,4th floor,
New Airport Colony, Hanuman Road,
Vile Parle (East), Mumbai-400 099