- 1 AAI Notification 2019
- 1.1 AAI Recruitment 2019 – Overview
- 1.2 AAI Junior Assistant Vacancy 2019 – Details
- 1.3 Airports Authority of India Jobs 2018-19 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 AAI Assistant Officer Job Openings 2019 Application Fee
- 1.5 Important Dates Airports Authority of India JAF Notification 2019
- 1.6 AAI Fire Service & Steno Assistant Jobs 2019 – Payscale
- 1.7 Selection Process for AAI Junior Assistant Fire Service Jobs 2018
- 1.8 Application Process for Airports Authority of India JA Careers 2018
- 1.9 Download Airports Authority of India Notification 2018-2019
AAI Notification 2019
AAI Notification 2019: Hello Job Seekers!! Here is a great Employment News is waiting for you. Recently Airports Authority of India had published an employment notification. Candidates who had interested in Central Government Jobs can use the opportunity of AAI Recruitment 2019. AAI Notification 2018 has published under advertisement No: 01/2018-Rectt(PWD) & No: 02/2018-ER-Rectt(Jr. Assistant(FS)). Airports Authority of India wants to hire young and dynamic candidates to fill up the 71 vacancies of Jr. Assistant, Sr. Assistant, & Other. AAI Assistant notification 2018 is the best opportunity for Latest Government Jobs hunters.
Candidates who are waiting for Latest Sarkari Naukri updates from Airports Authority of India(AAI) can apply online for AAI Notification 2018-19 from 05th Nov2018. The last date to apply for AAI Vacancy 2019 is 05th Dec 2018. Apply Online for AAI Jobs 2018 @www.aai.aero or from direct link provided at the end of this Free Job Alert page. Moreover, aspirants readout this entire article to know more details about AAI Jr. Assistant Recruitment 2018.
AAI Recruitment 2019 – Overview
|Organization Name||Airports Authority of India|
|Name of Vacancy||Jr. Assistant, Sr. Assistant, & Other Posts|
|No. Of Vacancy||71|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Application Starting Date||05th Nov 2018|
|Application Last Date||05 th Dec 2018|
AAI Junior Assistant Vacancy 2019 – Details
In recent times, Airports Authority of India(AAI) has released 71 posts. Applicants who are willing to apply for AAI Job Openings 2018 are suggested to check the vacancy details available here.
|Name of Post||No.of Openings|
|Jr. Assistant(Fire Service)||64|
Airports Authority of India Jobs 2018-19 – Eligibility Criteria
Following are the eligibility criteria for Airports Authority of India Vacancy 2018. Candidates who possess the following eligibility like educational qualifications and age limits are only eligible to apply for AAI Assistant Notification 2018. Refer to the below section to know the eligibility details.
AAI Sr. Assistant Steno Recruitment 2018 Educational Qualifications
The applicant who is ready to apply for AAI Notification 2019, can refer to the following educational qualifications details. We have described the post wise AAI Recruitment 2018 qualifications.
- Candidate must be Graduate in B.Com.
- 3 to 6 months of Computer Training with 2 years relavent experience.
- Graduate with shorthand speed of 80/40 w.p.m
- 2 years experience in computer proficiency
- Graduate with 2 years of experience in the relevant trade.
- Typing speed of 40 w.p.m.
Jr. Assistant(Fire Service):
- 10 pass + 3 years approved regular Diploma in Mechanical/ Auto Mobile/ Fire with minimum 55% of aggregate.
- 12th pass with minimum 55% marks.
Age Limits for AAI Notification 2018
Job finders who are going to apply for Airports Authority of India Jobs 2019, need to satisfy the below age criteria. check the age criteria and apply according to it.
- Jr. Assistant(Fire Service): Minimum age 18 years & Maximum age 30years
- Sr. Assistant( Finance, Office, & Steno): Not more than 40 years.
AAI Assistant Officer Job Openings 2019 Application Fee
Applicants must make the payment of application fee through online mode, i.e., SBI Mpos. Hence we suggest the candidates check the AAI Assistant Jobs 2018 Application Fee details. Refer AAI Recruitment 2018 Notification for more details.
Sr. Assistant(Finance, Office, & Steno)PWD:
- No Application fee for all Contenders.
Jr. Assistant(Fire Service):
- For General candidates: Rs. 400/-
- For SC/ST/Women: Nill
Important Dates Airports Authority of India JAF Notification 2019
The Applicants need to make a note of the essential dates and do not to miss out the opportunity to work with Airport Authority of India. The vital dates are as follows.
|Online Application Starting Date||05th Nov 2018|
|Online Application Closing Date||05th Dec 2018|
|Dates For Online Payment||05th Nov 2018|
|The date for Download Admit Card||Update Soon|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
AAI Fire Service & Steno Assistant Jobs 2019 – Payscale
The Officials of Airport Authority of India will provide the best packages to the final selected candidates. Also, check out AAI Jr Assistant Recruitment 2018 pay scale tabulated below.
|Post Name||Salary Offered|
|Jr. Assistant(Fire Service)||Rs. 12,500/- to 28,500/-|
|Sr. Assistant(Finance)||Rs. 14,500/- to 33,500/-|
|Sr. Assistant(Steno)||Rs. 14,500/- to 33,500/-|
|Assistant(Office)||Rs. 13,400/- to 30,500/-|
Selection Process for AAI Junior Assistant Fire Service Jobs 2018
The recruitment board of Airports Authority of India is making arrangments to shortlist the best candidates from the registered candidates of AAI Notification 2018. For that reason, the officials conducting the below rounds.
- Written Test.
- Driving Test(Only for Jr. Assistant Posts).
- Physical Test(Only for Jr. Assistant Posts).
Application Process for Airports Authority of India JA Careers 2018
If you are willing to apply for the AAI Jr Assistant Recruitment 2018, Then follow the simple steps to apply before the deadline. Check info from here.
- Initially, Candidates have to open the official web portal, www.aai.aero.in.
- On the Home page, Go to Careers page.
- Search and download the AAI Jr Assistant Notification 2018, and read out all the eligibilities.
- If you are eligible, click on apply online
- Fill up the application form without any mistakes.
- Also, pay the examination fee which is mandatory.
- Cross check all the info is correctly mentioned or not.
- Finally, Click on the Submit button.
- Take a Print out of Online Application.