- 1 31st August 2017 Current Affairs
- 1.1 Top Current Affairs of 31st August 2017 – Basic General Knowledge
- 1.2 Current Affairs Quiz Questions PDF Download – Daily GK Capsules
- 1.3 31st August 2017 Current Affairs in India – GK Today
31st August 2017 Current Affairs
From this web page, we are providing the knowledge about Current Happenings in the world. People can find many news and updates about today’s happening. But on this article, we will gather all the Important Current Affairs of August 2017 which is needed for the competitors who are preparing for the exams. Job Seekers can even download the 31st August 2017 Current Affairs Materials which consists of relevant MCQ’s and GK Quiz Questions of India.
Top Current Affairs of 31st August 2017 – Basic General Knowledge
- Rs 3,000 crore Term Loan Agreement has signed by NTPC with ICICI Bank.
- Under AMRUT mission Jammu and Kashmir will receive Rs 200 crore funds.
- PM Narendra Modi will Attend the 9th BRICS Summit in China.
- Union Government decided to hold Handicraft Camps and Pan India Handloom under Hastkala Sahyog Shivir.
- DIPP will release the consolidated FDI policy.
- National Research Development Corporation (NRDC) has won Two Awards.
- World’s first low Enriched Uranium Bank opened in Kazakhstan by IAEA.
- Jalseen Kaur Josan is the 2nd Indian woman to fly for NASA’s Mars Mission.
- Finance Minister Arun Jaitley has announced the GST earnings cross target in maiden month Rs 92,283 crore collected in July.
Current Affairs Quiz Questions PDF Download – Daily GK Capsules
‘YUVA’ Skill Development Programme launched by Delhi Police
Under Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY), the Delhi Police has launched the YUVA a skill development program. Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh has inaugurated the program. The main aim of the program is to connect with youth and upgrade their skill as per their competencies. YUVA will help the youths to gain the employment.
DIPP will release the consolidated FDI policy
Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion (DIPP) has released the consolidated Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) Policy on Monday. All the changes in rules and procedures notified by the government under this policy over the past year. From this policy document, startups can raise up to 100% of funds from the Foreign Venture Capital Investors.
Jalseen Kaur Josan is the 2nd Indian woman to fly for NASA’s Mars Mission
After Kalpana Chawla, Jaslin Kaur Josan is the first Indian Sikh woman selected by NASA for the Mars Expedition happening in the year 2030. ‘Orion Mission’ is the name of the mission which is going to be the first man mission to the red planet. Candidates are selected from all over the world.
31st August 2017 Current Affairs in India – GK Today
National Research Development Corporation (NRDC) has won Two Awards
National Research Development Corporation (NRDC), is considered as the technology transfer and commercialization arm of the Ministry of Science & Technology. Recently it has won two accolades. Assocham Services Excellence Award was won by it. H Purushotham the Chairman and Managing Director has got an international recognition.
PM Narendra Modi will Attend the 9th BRICS Summit in China
9th Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa (BRICS) Summit is going to be attending by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi which will be held in China’s Fujian province during 3rd to 5th of September. From September 5th to 7th, he will pay the State visit to Myanmar. It is the first bilateral State visit of Modi to Myanmar.