Current 29th April 2017 GK Questions
29th April 2017 GK Questions & Answers are available on this blog. Get the 29th April 2017 General Knowledge Questions, GK Quiz from here on this page. Nowadays it is quite natural to browse the Internet for Day to Day Current Affairs Updates. The Current General Knowledge Questions is provided here. So, From our website, You can get the knowledge about the Current Affairs and can Practice GK Questions Quiz which is updated regularly. Get the 29th April 2017 GK Questions Quiz and Practice it Daily.
Today 29th April 2017 General Knowledge Questions
1. Name the mobile app launched by Union Minister for Urban Development, on the occasion of the 15th Meeting of the National Board for
- MSME Advantage
- MSME Dev
2. UDAN scheme is related to?
- Efficient power distribution through Grids
- LED Bulb distribution
- LPG Distribution scheme
- Regional air connectivity scheme
3. Central Government has included how many places in the second phase for Swachh Iconic Places under Swachh Bharat Mission?
4. The Reserve Bank will soon put into circulation new Rs 10 coins that have been minted to commemorate the 125th year of ___________.
- Allahabad High Court
- India Office Records and Private Papers
- National Archives of India
- Chennai High Court
5. Which state Ballabhgarh city renamed as Balramgarh?
- New Delhi
6. Who launched MSME portal and My MSME app recently?
- Mr. Suresh Prabhu
- Mr. Venkaiah Naidu
- Mr. Arun Jaitley
- D. Mr. L.K Advani
7. Who introduced biggest tax reforms in the USA?
- Donald Trump
- Bill Clinton
- John Williams
- Hillary Clinton
29th April 2017 GK Questions | Daily Current Affairs Quiz
1. Which company planning to invest 1.1 billion in India for Car manufacture?
- Tata group
- Kia Motors
- Mahindra group
- Skoda group
2. What is minimum wage announced by labor ministry recently?
3. Recently a joint working group has been formed between Colombo and New Delhi to work on _____.
- Electricity Transmission
- Food Security
- Water Sharing
- Infrastructure Development
4. Recently India has signed an agreement with which country for the exchange of information and technology in the agriculture sector.
5. Who is appointed as new Director General of Indo- Tibetan police?
- R.K Pachnanda
- John Williams
- K.Durga Prasad
6. Which company/bank has collaborated with MMTC-PAMP to launch Digital Gold?
- State Bank of India
- Yes Bank
7. What is India’s rank in 2017 world press freedom ranking?
29th April 2017 GK Questions & Answers | Daily Current Affairs
1. Nita Ambani has been made the member of which of the following sports governing body?
- Olympic channel
- Olympic Education Commission
- Olympic Law Governance
- Both A and B
2. Who has won Miss Teen Universe 2017?
- Srishti Kaur
- Ary Trava
- Samantha Pierre
- Vidushi Mitra
3. Recently India successfully test-fired its Agni-III ballistic missile. Agni-III is a ____ missile
- Short range
- Intermediate range
- Extreme large
4. Who has been appointed as Director General of Central Reserve Police Force?
- Rajendra Bhalla
- Rajiv Rai Bhatnagar
- Raghuveer Chaudhary
- Arvind Pal
5. As per Vision 2031-32 of NITI Aayog, All Indian will have two-wheelers or cars, power, air conditioners and digital connectivity by which year?
6. Which country has recently test-fired long-range missile Minuteman III?
- North Korea