- 1 28th January 2017 GK Questions
28th January 2017 GK Questions
28th January 2017 GK Questions and Answers had uploaded here. Current Affairs of 28th January 2017 and Day Day General Knowledge Quiz has kept here. Aspirants who are preparing for the Latest Government Jobs Examinations like PSU, SSC, Bank Jobs Must Practice this Day to Day GK Quiz to get the Knowledge of Current Affairs Happening in the National and International wide. Candidates can practice the Daily General Knowledge Questions and Answers from here. On this Page, we are Giving the Daily Current Affairs of January 2017. Get the 28th January 2017 GK Questions from here and Practice this Daily GK Quiz to easily get qualify in the any Government Jobs or any Job Interviews. Get 28th January 2017 GK Questions and Current Affairs.
Applicants of any Government Jobs or any Competitive Examinations must be thorough with the Current happenings around the Nation and also world wide. Here 28th January 2017 GK Questions and Answers had been uploaded for the Sake of Government Jobs Seekers.
Daily General Knowledge Questions and Answers National
Get the Today Current Affairs of 28th January 2017 and 28th January 2017 GK Questions Quiz from here. Practice the 28th January 2017 GK Questions Quiz and Daily Current Affairs Quiz to get an idea about the Current Affairs of National and International.
Today General Knowledge Quiz | Practice Current Affairs GK Quiz
1. Who has resigned as the Governor of Meghalaya
2. India’s first Post Office Passport Seva Kendras (POPSK) has been inaugurated in which city?
- New Delhi
3. Who has been conferred with the Ashok Chakra on January 26, 2017, by President Pranab Mukherjee?
- Tejesh Brijlal Sonawane
- Tripuraneni Hanuman Chowdary
- Havaldar Hangpan Dada
- Neelkant Ramesh Harikantra
4. The T20 Blind Cricket World Cup 2017 will be hosted by which country? A. England B. India C. New Zealand D. South Africa
- New Zealand
- South Africa
28th January 2017 GK Questions Quiz
5. Who is No. 1 Batsman as per ICC ODI rankings on 27th January?
- Virat Kohli
- David Warner
- AB De Villiers
- Joe Root
6. Which country has recently unveiled a stealth drone dubbed ‘Sharp Sword’ that could be capable of dropping more than 4,000 pounds of bombs?
7. Which Snooker Player has created history by winning a record seventh Masters Title?
- Joe Perry
- Pankaj Advani
- Neil Robertson
- Ronnie O’Sullivan
8. ____________, who passed away in January 2017, was the last astronaut to leave his footprints on the surface of the Moon
- Norman Jones
- Eugene Cernan
- Mikhail Ribakov
- Antonio Maximus
9. In January 2017, 4 lakh square feet state-of-the-art IT building, ‘Jyothirmaya’ was inaugurated in:
- Tamil Nadu
10. India has partnered with experts of which country for a project titled ‘ASAP-Delhi: An Integrated Study of Air Pollutant Sources in the Delhi National Capital Region’?
- United Kingdom
28 January 2017 General Knowledge Questions | Current GK
2. Which state has launched the e-Health Kerala scheme at Peroorkada Hospital
3. The Aditya Birla Group on January 27, 2017, announced its plans to invest Rs 7,000 crore in the next two years in which state
4. Which telecom operator has given a contract worth up to $500 million (Rs 3,650 crore) to Nokia for 4G network deployment and expansion
5. The State Bank of India has launched a new wealth management product named “SBI Exclusif” in which city
6. Which of the following Indian-American has appointed as the key White House position to assist him on ethics and compliance matters.
7. Who became the first Japanese athlete to receive the highest honor in 19 years
8. Who has been appointed as the Governor of Meghalaya
9. The Union Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports has reconstituted TOP committee to identify athletes under TOP Scheme.Who is the head of the committee
10. Which space Organization tested the indigenously developed cryogenic engine for the upper stage ‘GSLV Mk III’ rocket?
Get 28th January 2017 GK Questions |Latest GK Quiz
1. Who has been appointed as the new vice-chancellor of Nalanda University
2. Who won the Ashok Chakra award in 2016
3. Which state has ranked the second `Cashless India Scorecard’ prepared by Walnut app to track the growth of digital payments in the country
4. Who has been selected as the National Geoscience Award for 2016
5. Which of the following has won the Sena Medal for killing Hizbul Mujahideen commander Burhan Wani?
6. Outdoor caged trials of genetically modified mosquitoes were launched in Dawalwadi.This technique to control which disease
8. Which state has announced Rs.100 crore fund of fund to develop Fin Tech StartUp
9. Which of the following Organization has launched the Women’s Professional League (WPL) in New Delhi
10. The International Olympics Committee stripped Jamaican men’s 4x100m relay team of the gold medal won in the Olympic Games Beijing 2008 as a teammate was found to be guilty of doping. Name the teammate.