26th November 2017 GK Questions
Latest 26th November 2017 GK Questions Pdf has provided here. Prepare for Latest Competitive Govt Examinations with the provided Daily GK Questions Capsule 2017. Improve your General Knowledge (GK) levels by practicing Latest Current Affairs 2017 Quiz Questions and Answers. Practice and Note down every Important GK Questions and Attempt Online Current Affairs GK Mock Tests. Insights 26th November 2017 GK Questions.
Daily 26th November 2017 GK Questions – Latest Current Affairs 2017 Capsule PDF
1. On October 10, 2017, which State/UT unveiled a new policy regarding Internet of Things and e-waste?
2. Who ties up with Bajaj Finserv?
3. Visa on October 10, 2017, signed an agreement with which State government to boost digital payments?
D. Andhra Pradesh
4. Which country launches fourth Michibiki satellite for hi-tech GPS?
B. North America
C. South Africa
5.Which Municipal corporation of Gujarat has carried out an aerial survey of Tapi river to find potable water?
6. Which state Cabinet Approves Reservation for ‘Divyangs’ in Govt Jobs?
D. West bengal
7. In October 2017, who has been appointed as the new Chairman of the Film and Television Institute of India (FTII)?
A. Farhan Akhtar
B. Prasoon Joshi
C. Sanjay Leela Bhansali
D. Anupam Kher
8. For which country India imposes anti-dumping duty on imports of steel wire rods recently?
9. In October 2017, Government of India raised its stake in state-owned IDBI Bank to how much percent?
10. According to Brand Finance’s Nation Brands 2017, India secured which rank in terms of valuable brands?
Trendy GK Current Affairs Today | Get Day to Day Online GK Questions
11. The 3rd International Conference on Yoga was held in which city?
A. New Delhi
12. India celebrated 20-years of the strategic corporation in 2017 with which nation?
C. South Africa
13. How many crore loan assistance will be given by IREDA to Reliance Capital arm?
A. 100 crore
B. 200 crore
C. 300 crore
D. 400 crore
14. Which company signed MoU With IIT Kharagpur recently?
15. Which of the following is the official mascot of FIFA U-17 World Cup India 2017?
16. The Government of West Bengal has decided to construct 3 river bridges over which rivers?
A. Tista, Torsa
B. Hooghly, Ajay
C. Damodar, Jaldhaka
D. Dwarkeswar, Malta
17. Pension regulator PFRDA notified the increase in maximum entry age limit for National Pension System (NPS) to ________years.
18. How many candidates are received by Union Government for visiting researcher Programme through VAJRA Scheme?
19. Prabhakarpant Ojharkar passed away recently. He belonged to which field?
20. Which country has signed a joint declaration to help Indian Railway ?