- 1 25th October 2018 Current Affairs
- 1.1 Top 5 International & National Current Affairs
- 1.2 GK Question and Answers for UPSC SSC Exams
- 1.3 Daily Current Affairs 25th October 2018 Current Affairs
25th October 2018 Current Affairs
Hello Readers!!! Are you waiting for the 25th October 2018 Current Affairs updates? If Yes, Then here is a news for you. Applicants who are preparing for Latest bank jobs, SSC, UPSC Exams must up to date with the Current Affairs and Daily GK Questions. We, Govrecruitment team had provided the Top 5 International and national Current Affairs in the below sections. Interested candidates can download and practice the Current Affairs Questions and crack the government jobs. Not only government jobs but Also for private exams, you can make use of the Current Affairs and GK Questions Updates.
Top 5 International & National Current Affairs
Candidates can check out the 25th October 2018 Current Affairs for any competitive exam. Most of the candidates don’t have any idea about the latest news and updates happening in and around of us. So, To save your time, We had provided the 25th October 2018 Current Affairs for free of cost.
Supreme Court announced a ban on toxic and loud firecrackers
- Supreme Court judge declared a ban on toxic and loud crackers during Deepavali.
- The ban has been declared to avoid the air pollution caused due to the burning of firecrackers which in turn deterioration of air quality.
- The Bench acknowledges that there is a necessity to tackle the other contributory factors for air pollution. Unregulated construction activity which generates a lot of dust and crop burning in the neighboring States are the two other major reasons.
- Also, Vehicular pollution is also another cause
M.S.Swaminathan receiving the first World Agriculture Prize
- An Agriculture Scientist, M.S. Swaminathan will be receiving the First World Agriculture Prize instituted by the Indian Council of Food and Agriculture (ICFA) in New Delhi.
- The award carries a cash component of $1,00,000.
- Moreover, The prize will be presented by Vice-President Venkaiah Naidu at Vigyan Bhawan at a special session, named Swaminathan Global Dialogue on Climate Change and Food Security organized by the Indian Council of Food and Agriculture.
Haryana girl Nishtha Dudeja won Miss Deaf Asia 2018 crown
- Nishita Dudeja is the first Indian to have won any title at the Miss Deaf World Pageant.
- Also, She is the brand ambassador for Sivantos India Pvt Ltd. Formerly Siemens hearing Instruments Pvt Ltd., the world’s leading brand of hearing aids.
GK Question and Answers for UPSC SSC Exams
Suresh Nambath appointed as the Editor of The Hindu
- The board of directors of The Hindu Publishing Group appointed senior journalist Suresh Nambath as editor of The Hindu.
- Also, His appointment with is effective from March 1, 2019.
- Moreover, He will succeed Mukund Padmanabhan, who has been an editor since March 2016.
Forty-five Indian companies participate in SIAL Paris exhibition
Forty-five Indian companies are participating in the SIAL Paris exhibition – the largest international marketplace for food service professionals.
- Trade Promotion Council of India (TPCI) has inaugurated a special Indian pavilion in the ongoing mega exhibition for the participating companies.
- Also, SIAL Paris is the leading exhibition of foodservice products with more than 7020 French and international exhibitors from 109 countries displaying their foodstuffs, ranging from ingredients to processed products, including fresh produce
PM to launch “Main Nahin Hum” Portal and App
- Our Prime Minister, Sri Narendra Modi, will interact with IT and electronic manufacturing professionals across India on October 24, 2018, on the occasion of the launch of the “Main Nahin Hum” Portal and App.
- The app, which works on the theme “Self4Society”, will enable IT professionals and organizations to bring together their efforts towards social causes, and service to society, on one platform.
- In doing so, the portal is expected to help catalyze greater collaboration towards the service of the weaker sections of society, especially by leveraging the benefits of technology.
Daily Current Affairs 25th October 2018 Current Affairs
Xi inaugurated world longest sea bridge
- Chinese President inaugurated a 55-km, world’s longest sea-crossing bridgeHong Kong-Macau-Zhuhai Bridge (HMB).
- So, The world’s longest sea-crossing bridge will at the heart of an integrated Greater Bay Area (GBA) covering 11 major neighboring cities, which include Hong Kong, Macao, Guangzhou, and Shenzhen.
- Also, The giant GBA comprises of 68 million people. So, In the end, it will cut the travel time between the three cities from three hours to just 30 minutes. It took about a decade to build the $20 billion bridge.
More testing centers for diagnosing dengue in Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu now has 125 ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) testing centers for diagnosing dengue in government medical college hospitals and district and sub-district hospitals.
- Moreover, Health Minister C.Vijaya Baskar said that the rain in Tamil Nadu, there was a slight increase in fever cases in the State. Rapid Response Teams were formed at the taluk level in every district.
- Also, The Minister flagged off 82 mobile medical teams and rapid response teams and held an awareness meeting with members of Indian Medical Association, Indian Academy of Paediatrics, owners of hotels, theatres.