Today 25th April 2017 GK Questions
25th April 2017 GK Questions and Answers are updated here. Applicants who are Preparing for any Competitive Examinations like SSC, PSC, Bank Exams of National Wide can Practice Day to Day 25th April 2017 GK Questions & Latest Current Affairs Updates Regularly. Practice the 25th April 2017 GK Questions From this Article. Candidates must Have the Knowledge of Latest Current Affairs and Daily GK Questions to Crack any Private Sector Jobs or any Government Jobs. Get the Today Current Affairs Updates and To Day 25th April 2017 GK Questions from this Page.
Day to Day Latest Current Affairs GK Questions Quiz
1. The Reserve Bank of India has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) on “Supervisory Cooperation and Exchange of Supervisory Information” with ____________.
- Bank of Guyana
- Bank of Japan
- Federal Reserve
- People’s Bank of China
- European Central Bank
2. The National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) conducted its first-ever mock exercise on the forest fire in ___________ to help improve the preparedness and response mechanism in the event of a forest fire.
- Madhya Pradesh
3. Which among the following insurance company has become the first reinsurer to open an office at India’s first International Financial Services Centre (IFSC) at Gujarat International Finance Tec-City (GIFT City)?
- Oriental Insurance Company Limited
- National Insurance Company Limited
- United India Insurance Company
- The New India Assurance Company Limited
- General Insurance Corporation of India
4. India and South Korea have signed an Intergovernmental Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for Defence Industry cooperation between their shipbuilding yards. What is the capital of South Korea?
- 7.1 %
- 7.3 %
- 7.5 %
- 7.7 %
6. The India Post has recently released a Commemorative Postage Stamp on Coffee as a Fragrance Stamp. The stamp has been printed in which denomination?
- Rs. 10
- Rs. 50
- Rs. 100
- Rs. 200
7. Arabian Travel Market (ATM) 2017 will be held at?
- Abu Dhabi