- 1 23rd January 2017 General Knowledge Questions
- 1.1 Day to Day General Knowledge Quiz | 23rd January 2017 GK Questions
- 1.2 Latest Current Affairs GK Questions | National & International GK
- 1.3 22nd & 23rd January 2017 General Knowledge Questions
- 1.4 23rd January 2017 General Knowledge Questions | Check Current GK
- 1.5 22nd January 2017 Today GK Questions & Answers
23rd January 2017 General Knowledge Questions
Day to Day General Knowledge Quiz 2017: 23rd January 2017 General Knowledge Questions had Given here. Aspirants can download the Latest Current GK Questions to crack the Government Jobs. Candidates who are Preparing for the Government Jobs Examinations, Competitive Examinations, PSC, SSC, Exam must Know the Current GK Questions. On This Page, We are Updating all the Latest Day To Day Current Affairs Quiz Questions Regularly. By Knowing the Latest GK Quiz Questions, you Can Easily get the Government Jobs or Qualify in any Competitive Examination.Practice the 22nd & 23rd January 2017 General Knowledge Questions and Answers from here. Get 23rd January 2017 General Knowledge Questions and Answers from here. Here candidates can practice the Today GK Quiz and Current Affairs Quiz. Here you can get the information regarding Daily wise GK Questions & Daily General Knowledge Questions and Answers which will Help you get Scored in Any Competitive Examinations.
Day to Day General Knowledge Quiz | 23rd January 2017 GK Questions
Candidates can get the 22nd and 23rd January 2017 General Knowledge Questions from our website. Get the Day to Day Updates of Current Affairs GK Questions from this Page. Get the 23rd January 2017 General Knowledge Questions and Answers from here. Provided Latest Current Affairs on 23rd January 2017 will help the candidates those who are preparing for the Bank Exams, IBPS, UPSC, and SSC, etc.
Latest Current Affairs GK Questions | National & International GK
(Q.1) Which among the following will become India’s first warship to have an ATM onboard the vessel via satellite
- INS Arihant
- Vikramaditya INS.
- INS Chennai
- INS Viraat
(Q.2) Which city has been declared as the second capital of Himachal Pradesh?
(Q.3) Which country’s upgraded ballistic missile shield, the Arrow-3 system has now become operational?
- United States
(Q.4) Mohammed bin Zayed bin Sultan Al-Nahyan, the crown prince of __________ will be the Chief Guest at India’s Republic Day parade 2017
- Saudi Arabia
- Abu Dhabi
(Q.5) Who among the following has been sworn in as 48th Vice President of the United States of America?
- Mike Pence
- Ashton Smith
- Robert Gates
- Chuck Hagel
22nd & 23rd January 2017 General Knowledge Questions
Q.1) What was the theme of 10th edition of the Jaipur Literature Festival (JLF), held in January 2017?
- ‘Promoting Cultural Diversity’
- ‘The Freedom to Dream: India at 70’
- ‘Expanding Horizons of Gender Equality’
- ‘Strengthening Cultural Roots of Modern India’
(Q.2) Name the English Poet who has won the 2016 TS Eliot Prize for poetry for his collection “Jackself”?
- Jacob Polley
- James Martin
- Robert Fernandes
- David Adams
(Q.3) Which team has won Pro Wrestling League Season 2?
- Haryana Hammers
- Jaipur Ninjas
- Mumbai Marathi
- NCR Punjab Royals
(Q.4) The World Bank has sanctioned Rs 1,376 crore for complete upgradations and improvement of the power system network, in which the north-eastern State of India?
- Arunachal Pradesh
(Q.5) Which of the following statements is CORRECT about Mission 41k of Indian Railways?
- Mission 41k of Indian Railways is a plan that would save Rs 41,000 crore over 10 years through an integrated energy management system
- In this initiative, railways will electrify 24,000 km of rail tracks over the next five years
- Both (a) and (b)
- Neither (a) nor (b)
23rd January 2017 General Knowledge Questions | Check Current GK
Q.1 What apparatus is used to locate a submerged object? (SSC 2003)
Q.2 The instrument which uses sound waves to measure the depth of oceans is?
Q.3 Which combination of color is the most convenient during day and night time?
- Orange and blue.
- White and black
- Yellow and blue.
- Red and green
Q.4 The instrument that measures and records the relative humidity of air is?
Q.5 Milk is a colloidal system in which?
- Fat and water are dispersed in each other.
- Water is dispersed in fat.
- Fat is dispersed in water.
- Fat is dissolved
Q.6 The enzyme that converts glucose to ethyl alcohol is?
Q.7 Silk fiber chemically is?
Q.8 Who developed Hydrogen Bomb?
- Wernher Von Braun.
- J. Robert Oppen Helmer
- Edward Teller.
- Samuel Cohen
Q.9 Kidney disease in man is caused by pollutant?
Q.10 Fruits of this plant are found underground?
22nd January 2017 Today GK Questions & Answers
1. According to the Annual Status Education Report (ASER) 2016, which of the following state has the
India’s highest reading and mathematics learning levels?
- Himachal Pradesh.
- Tamil Nadu
2. Which has technology giant emerged as the most innovative company for 2016, according to Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG’s) annual list?
- Apple .
3. Which of the following warships has become the India’s first-ever warship to have ATM on board?
- INS Gambhir.
- The INS Vikramaditya.
- INS Arihant.
- INS Viraat
4. Who has won the Malaysian Masters Grand Prix Gold tournament 2017?
- Pornpawee Chochuwong.
- P V Sindhu.
- Saina Nehwal.
- Carolina Marin
5. Which Indian personality become the judge in the 2017 Miss Universe pageant?
- Lara Dutta.
- Sushmita Sen.
- Priyanka Chopra.
- Aishwarya Rai
6. Which has Indian e-commerce company been ranked as the most trusted brand in The Indian E-tailing Leadership Index 2017?
7. The India Innovation Index (III) will be developed by which international organization to measure innovation performance of Indian states?
- International Monetary Fund (IMF).
- World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO).
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB).
- Asian Development Bank (ADB)
8. “[email protected]” a novel program has been launched by which gramin bank to propagate financial literacy among school children?
- Uttarakhand Gramin Bank.
- Rajasthan Gramin Bank.
- Assam Gramin Vikash Bank.
- Kerala Gramin Bank
9. Which of the following state has set a new world record(More than 3.5 lakh people) by singing the national anthem at an event?
- Uttar Pradesh
10. Which banks have been banned by the Government to accept deposit under Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Deposit Scheme (PMGKDS)?
- Foreign Banks.
- Regional Rural Banks.
- Cooperative banks.
- Private banks