Current Affairs Today and only the best you can find on the internet are on this page, right here! Aspirants who are looking for Current Affairs 21st December 2017 can check the sections below. It’s essential to know Daily Current Affairs for any age group. In this article, you can find national, international, business, sports-related Current Affairs which will help you to increase your knowledge.
If you are planning for any Government Jobs, competitive exam or an interview preparation, you have to know Latest Current Affairs. Individuals keep visiting our website www.govrecruitment.com for more High Standard Current Affairs. Aspirants can also practice daily GK quiz on our site to test their talent.
Current Affairs Today
21st December 2017 Current Affairs
National Current Affairs:
- Rajya Sabha passes Indian Institutes of Management (IIM) bill granting more autonomy to the institutions.
- President Ram Nath Kovind praised Telugu saying it is a global language and it is the language of enterprise and technology, of Indian soft power.
- As per CAG report, almost 2500 cr funds allocated to the Namami Gange programme lay unused with various agencies as on March 31, 2018.
- UP chief minister Yogi Adityanath is going to launch 12.64-km Magenta Metro Line in New Delhi.
- The government of Andhra Pradesh registered into an agreement with the moonshot factory of Alphabet X to bring the invention Free Space Optical Communication (FSOC) technology to provide high-speed internet through the government Fiber grid project.
- Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced immediate financial assistance worth 325 crore rupees to cater to the requirements of cyclone Ockhi affected Kerala, Tamil Nadu, and Lakshadweep.
Current Affairs: International
- India and the US concluded their first dialogue on designations of terrorist groups and individuals through domestic and international mechanisms.
- Canada and the United States announced that they are going to host a summit of foreign ministers in Vancouver on January 16.
- US president Donald Trump has nominated Susan Thornton who is a career foreign service member, as top US diplomat for East Asia.
- Saudi Arabia says it intercepted the Houthi missile fired towards royal court at al-Yamama palace.
- Iraq has surpassed Saudi Arabia for the first time to become Indias top crude oil supplier in the current economic, helped by sales of discounted heavy crude.
Current Affairs: Sports & Business
- Indian Premier League’s 11th edition auction will start on January 27, 28 in Bengaluru.
- Pujara, who has scored 4,396 runs in 54 Tests grabs the third spot in ICC Test Player Rankings.
- UK-based Indian-origin metals tycoon purchased South Carolina-based Georgetown Steel Mill from ArcelorMittal.
- Ola acquires Foodpanda India business from German based global firm for $200 million.
These are the Top Current Affairs of 21st December 2017. You can also check 2017 Current Affairs on our website www.govrecruitment.com.