- 1 21st April 2017 Current Affairs
- 1.1 21st April 2017 Current Affairs – Have a glance at News Today
- 1.2 Latest Current Affairs 21st April 2017 – National
- 1.3 Today 21st April 2017 Current Affairs – International
- 1.4 Current Affairs of 21st April 2017 – Business and Economic News
21st April 2017 Current Affairs
Are you looking for Daily Current Affairs Happening all over the world? Then no need to worry you are at the right place to get all latest news updates like National, International, Sports, Business and Economic, Appointments, Technology etc., Check Today 21st April 2017 Current Affairs. Get Daily Current Affairs and GK Questions from this page.
21st April 2017 Current Affairs – Have a glance at News Today
- National Green Tirbunal asks Delhi govt to introduce destination buses from May 1
- Newly Discovered Exoplanet Maybe Best Candidate in Search for Signs of Life
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Inaugurates Civil service Function
- The United Nations (UN) observes the UN Chinese Language Day
- Mahatma Gandhi stamps sold for £500,000 at auction in the United Kingdom
- Supreme Court allows New Delhi Municipal Corporation to e-auction Taj Mansingh Hotel
- India contributes $250,000 to UN election assistance programme
- China issues stricter rules for officials to report assets
- Rupee down 13 paise against dollar in early trade
Latest Current Affairs 21st April 2017 – National
Mahatma Gandhi stamps sold for £500,000 at auction in the United Kingdom
A set of four rare stamps featuring the portrait of Mahatma Gandhi has been sold for record £500,000 at an auction in the UK, which, its seller said, is the highest price ever paid for Indian stamps.
Home Minister Rajnath Singh Inaugurates Civil service Function
The inaugural session will be followed by a Plenary Session on Creating value through Human Capital Management in Government’, chaired by Minister of State, Ministry of Personnel Jitendra Singh.
Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad in ‘verbal spat’ with cops
Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad allegedly had a heated argument with cops over “non-functioning” of ATMs at Latur in Marathwada region, police said.
National Green Tirbunal asks Delhi govt to introduce destination buses from May 1
The National Green Tribunal on Thursday directed Delhi government to introduce destination buses from May 1, in a bid to help improve the air quality in the national capital.
Today 21st April 2017 Current Affairs – International
The United Nations (UN) observes the UN Chinese Language Day
As the world’s most widely spoken language it seems appropriate that Mandarin Chinese has one day every year dedicated to it.
China issues stricter rules for officials to report assets
China has issued stricter regulations requiring officials to report personal information, including assets, to the ruling Communist Party, state media said, in the country’s latest effort to tackle corruption.
Panama Papers case: Pakistan on edge ahead of SC verdict on Sharif
Pakistan is waiting with a baited breath for the Supreme Court’s decision in the high-profile Panamagate case against Prime Minster Nawaz Sharif and his children amid speculation that the adverse ruling may force him to step down.
Current Affairs of 21st April 2017 – Business and Economic News
Rupee down 13 paise against dollar in early trade
The rupee lost 13 paise against the dollar to 64.71 in early trade on Thursday on the Interbank Foreign Exchange due to appreciation of the U.S. currency overseas.
India records impressive growth in recent years: IMF
India’s growth has been “impressive” in the recent years which makes room for tax broadening efforts by the government, according to a top IMF official.
E-way bills: Proposed GST rules lack clarity, say experts
The proposed rules for movement of goods in the goods and services tax (GST) regime, which requires the transporters to generate e-way bills on the GST portal, would involve substantial costs in installing radio frequency identification devices (RFIDs) at several posts.