The Best Current Affairs Today you can find on the internet are on this page. Aspirants who are looking for 20th December 2017 Current Affairs can check below sections. It’s essential to know Daily Current Affairs for any age group. In this article, you can find national, international, business, sports-related Current Affairs which will help you to increase your knowledge.
If you are planning for any Government Jobs, competitive exam or an interview preparation, you have to know Latest Current Affairs. Individuals keep visiting our website www.govrecruitment.com for more Current Affairs. Aspirants can practice daily GK quiz on our site.
Current Affairs Today
20th December 2017 Current Affairs
Current Affairs: National
- Gabon is recently declared as a polio-free city by the World Health Organization.
- India is in the second position in horticultural crops, fruits production list by leaving others behind.
- Senior IAS officer Smita Nagaraj elected as the member of Union Public Service Commission.
- Indian Railways has cleared a Rs 12,000-crore for a proposal which is used to provide electric engines with the latest European train protection system.
- For Fund export infrastructure, Union government is going to launch a new Trade Infrastructure for Export Scheme (TIES).
- Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) is in power for the sixth straight term in Gujarat and Himachal Pradesh Elections.
- India can achieve an 8% growth rate for the next two decades by developing the living conditions of its people as per the United Nations.
- “Safe Migration in a World on the Move” is the theme for 2017 International Migrates Day.
- Bihar state has launched Safe City Surveillance Scheme. The primary aim of this scheme is for keeping the crimes against women in check.
- Odisha state government has arranged the first ever Tribal Sports Meet 2017.
- Airtel network UIDAI Temporarily Blocks from conducting Aadhaar Linked e-KYC Certification.
Current Affairs: International
- Iran has opened its first museum dedicated to a solo female artist – Monir Shahroudy Farmanfarmaian, who received widespread international attention during decades of exile.
- Australia won the Ashes for the 33rd time after defeating England by an innings and 41 runs to take an unassailable 3-0 lead in the ongoing five-Test series.
Current Affairs: Sports & Awards
- In women’s singles summit clash of the Dubai World Super Series Final, top Indian shuttler P V Sindhu won the Silver medal in Dubai.
- Rekha awarded first ever Smita Patil memorial award for her contribution to the film industry.
- For making innovation in mines, Tata Steel JEIM has honored with the prestigious Golden Peacock Innovation Management Award for the year 2017.
- Eminent Bengali poet Joy Goswami to get 31st Moortidevi Award for the year 2017.
- At Badminton junior Nationals in Guwahati, Assam, India’s top-ranked junior shuttler Aakarshi Kashyap won U-17 and U-19 singles titles.
These are the Top Current Affairs of 20th December 2017. You can also check 2017 Current Affairs on our website www.govrecruitment.com.