The Best Current Affairs Today you can find on the internet are on this page. Aspirants who are looking for 19th December 2017 Current Affairs can check below sections. It’s essential to know Daily Current Affairs for any age group. In this article, you can find national, international, business, sports-related Current Affairs which will help you to increase your knowledge.
If you are planning for any government, competitive exam or an interview preparation, you have to know Latest Current Affairs. Individuals keep visiting our website www.govrecruitment.com for more Current Affairs. Aspirants can practice daily GK quiz on our site.
Current Affairs Today
19th December 2017 Current Affairs
Current Affairs: National
- The union government approved Rs 264.67 Crore capital investment subsidy to four industrial units located in North East, including Sikkim. Thi decision was taken by the union government at a meeting of Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- The Union Cabinet approved new Central Sector Scheme of North East Special Infrastructure Development Scheme” (NESIDS) from 2017-18.
- Eminent Bengali poet Joy Goswami will be given the 31st Moortidevi Award for the year 2017.
- Meghalaya is the first Indian state to operationalize a law that makes a social audit of government programmes and schemes.
- The Andhra Pradesh government has approved a scheme to provide a pension of Rs 1500 to above 18 years transgenders in the state.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi originated the 60-megawatt Tuirial hydroelectric power project from Aizwal.
- For employment generation in the leather and footwear sector, the Delhi Government approved a Rs 2,600 Crores special package.
- The union cabinet has approved a bill to renew the Medical Council of India with a new commission to guarantee transparency and improvement.
- India’s first Tesla was registered at the Tardeo Regional Transport Office (RTO) by the business conglomerate Essar’s CEO Prashant Ruia. Because it is an electronic machine, this is excused from RTO taxes.
- The union cabinet has decided to support the merchant discount rate (MDR) applicable to digital payments up to Rs 2,000/-.
Current Affairs: International
- For round-the-clock surveillance, China unveiled a satellite network plan on the South China Sea. The East Asian country prepares to launch ten satellites into space in the next three years to maintain non-stop surveillance.
- Google will release its Augmented Reality platform Tango specifically for smartphones from March 2018.
- Saudi Arabia allowed females to drive, but it permitted them to drive trucks and ride bikes.
- North Korea threat is becoming stronger, and the situation is taking difficult turns, Japan is also trying to boost its protection as much as possible.
- The 8th edition of Indo-Maldives joint military exercise ‘Ekuverin’ is started at the Maratha Light Infantry Regimental Centre.
Current Affairs: Banking and Business
- Japanese conglomerate Soft Bank is planning to invest $300 million in the US-based dog-sitting app Wag.
- Manish Dawar is the new CEO of Vodafone India from January 1, 2018.
- RBI has imposed a penalty of Rs 5 crore on Syndicate Bank for non-compliance with its directions on “Cheque Purchase or Discounting, Bill Discounting, and KYC norms.
Current Affairs: Sports and Entertainment
- FIFA suspended the head of the Brazilian football federation Marco Polo Del Nero for 90 days over a breach of its rules.
- FIFA has suspended the head of Brazilian football federation Marco Polo Nero for 90 days.
- India won 10 gold and as many silver medals on the first day of the Commonwealth Wrestling Championship in South Africa’s Johannesburg.
- Roger Federer is voted as the BBC Overseas Sports Personality of the Year 2017. He records fourth time after an extraordinary season during which he picked up two more Grand Slam titles.
These are the Top Current Affairs of 19th December 2017. You can also check 2017 Current Affairs on our website www.govrecruitment.com.