- 1 Practice 18th June 2017 Current Affairs
- 1.1 Current Affairs Questions & Answers – Today’s General Knowledge
- 1.2 Latest 18th June 2017 Current Affairs for Competitive Exams
- 1.2.1 May 2017 is recorded as a second-hottest month in 137 years by NASA
- 1.2.2 India positioned 75th in the Environmental Impact Survey
- 1.2.3 Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi To Flag Off Kochi Metro Services
- 1.2.4 In Top 100 companies, 20 Indian firms are in Asia 300 Ranking
- 1.2.5 To flush black money, Switzerland signed automatic exchange of information with India
- 1.3 Daily Current Affairs Quiz – 18th June 2017 Current Affairs Updates
Practice 18th June 2017 Current Affairs
Individuals preparing for the Competitive Exams like UPSC, IBPS, Civils, and other Examinations can get all the GK updates from this blog. Here we are providing the Latest Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz along with the Important News around the world. Knowing the day to day happenings will help to crack the Government Exams. So, we will update Daily Current Affairs in this article. Here are the 18th June 2017 Current Affairs which will help the candidates in their practice.
Current Affairs Questions & Answers – Today’s General Knowledge
- PM Narendra Modi flag off the Cochin Metro Services.
- A helpline ‘Madadgaar’ launched by CRPF for Kashmiris across the country.
- Union Government makes mandatory of Aadhaar for Opening the Bank Accounts.
- The Government of Haryana offers Insurance cover for crops.
- For the maximum number of light installations, Australia’s Vivid Sydney enters Guinness World Records.
- In Top 100 companies 20 Indian firms in Asia 300 Ranking.
Latest 18th June 2017 Current Affairs for Competitive Exams
May 2017 is recorded as a second-hottest month in 137 years by NASA
National Aeronautics and Space Administration has analyzed the May 2017 was the second hottest month in a span of 137 years. On the record of 0.93 degrees Celsius warmer May 2016 is hotter than the May 2017 mean temperature. Every Month NASA’s GISS (Goddard Institute for Space Studies) analysis the global temperature by publicly available data acquired from 6,300 meteorological stations around the world.
India positioned 75th in the Environmental Impact Survey
RecentlyUK-based Money Super Market conducted a survey on Environmental Impact in that India has ranked 75th position. Mozambique the South African country has topped in the survey as almost all its energy use comes from green sources.
Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi To Flag Off Kochi Metro Services
PM Narendra Modi has inaugurated the Kochi Metro of 13-kilometer section from the Palarivattom station. The Communication Based Train Control Technology is used by Kochi Metro to maximize frequencies and minimize errors.
In Top 100 companies, 20 Indian firms are in Asia 300 Ranking
In the top 100 of Nikkei Asian Review’s Asia 300 companies list, 20 are the Indian Firms. The most valuable and powerful companies are listed in Asia. The list was topped by Taiwan’s Largan Precision, the world’s leading maker of lenses for smartphone cameras
To flush black money, Switzerland signed automatic exchange of information with India
The financial account of information has exchanged between Switzerland and India by signing to facilitate immediate sharing of details. The implementation of the exchange sharing agreement has been planned for 2018 as per the Swiss Federal Council, and hence the first set of data is to be exchanged in 2019.
Daily Current Affairs Quiz – 18th June 2017 Current Affairs Updates
Yuvraj Singh has appointed as a Brand Ambassador for EazyDiner
Cricketer Yuvraj Singh has appointed as a Global Brand Ambassador for EazyDiner. It is an online restaurant reservation platform. EazyDiner is currently in the cities of Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Pune, Bengaluru, Chennai, and Goa in India and Dubai.