- 1 Todays 17th June 2017 Current Affairs
- 1.1 Important Current Affairs 17th June 2017 News and Updates
- 1.2 Latest Current Affairs 2017 for Competitive Exams – GK Quiz
- 1.2.1 Creation of New UN Office for Counter-Terrorism was approved by UN General Assembly
- 1.2.2 TCS Executive Member Ramanathan Ramanan to head Atal Mission under NITI Aayog
- 1.2.3 Banking Activities of Central Bank of India has restricted by RBI
- 1.2.4 DMRC Principal Sreedharan Selected for the Nanniyode Rajan Award
- 1.2.5 Flipkart and eBay India received approval from CCI (Competition Commission of India)
- 1.3 Daily Current Affairs 2017 – General Knowledge Questions and Answers
Todays 17th June 2017 Current Affairs
Every Individual who has a goal to secure the Government Job, General Knowledge is an important aspect for them. With having a proper knowledge on the Day to Day World it is difficult to grab the job. While you start your preparation for any competitive exam, you will be in search of Latest Current Affairs Capsules, GK Question and Answers, 17th June 2017 Current Affairs. In our blog, we are providing Daily Current Affairs Updates, Latest Competitive Questions required for the preparation. Below are the Today 17th June 2017 Current Affairs, have a glance look over it.
Important Current Affairs 17th June 2017 News and Updates
- eBay and Flipkart have received the approval from Competition Commission of India.
- A pioneer of Judicial Activism, Justice PN Bhagwati has passed away.
- Virat Kohli created a new record by becoming fastest batsman by scoring 8000 runs in ODI.
- Yes Bank and Terrapay have become partners for fastest International Remittance.
- For Indian Infrastructure Fund, AIIB has approved $150 million.
- Yuvaraj Singh is the fifth Indian to play 300 One Day Internationals.
- RBI is restricting the banking activities of Central Bank of India.
Latest Current Affairs 2017 for Competitive Exams – GK Quiz
Creation of New UN Office for Counter-Terrorism was approved by UN General Assembly
United Nations General Assembly has approved the creation of New Union Nation Office of Counter Terrorism to help the member states to implement the UN Counter-Terrorism activities. Un will transfer the functions of Union Department of Political Affairs into the new body.
TCS Executive Member Ramanathan Ramanan to head Atal Mission under NITI Aayog
Under the NITI Aayog, Ramanathan Ramanan has appointed as the Mission Director of Atal Innovation Mission. The Cabinet Appointment Committee approved his appointment his rank of Additional Secretary of Government of India.
Banking Activities of Central Bank of India has restricted by RBI
Reserve Bank of India is restricting the banking activities of Central Bank of India such as from lending, hiring and expanding the bank branches. For the financial year of 2016-17, the Central Bank of India has reported the loss of Rs. 2439 crore.
DMRC Principal Sreedharan Selected for the Nanniyode Rajan Award
E. Sreedharan the Principal Adviser of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation has selected for Nanniyode Rajan Memorial Award. The NRM Award is instituted by Thiruvananthapuram Regional Cooperative Milk Producers’ Union in the memory of its former chairman. The award consists of a purse of Rs. 25,000 with a trophy.
Flipkart and eBay India received approval from CCI (Competition Commission of India)
The Competition Commission of India has provided the approval for Flipkart and eBay India for the subscription of Flipkart’s Share issued by the Singapore-headquartered entity. It has raised the United State Dollars 1.4 billion from Microsoft, eBay Inc.
Daily Current Affairs 2017 – General Knowledge Questions and Answers
Virat Kohli Creates Record by becoming Fastest Batsman with 8000 Runs in ODI
Indian Skipper Virat Kohli has created a new record of Fastest Batsman with his 8000 Runs in ODI. He defeated the South Africa’s AB de Villiers record by seven few runs. He crossed 8000 runs in his 175th innings during the match with Bangladesh in ICC Champion Trophy.
Yuvaraj Singh fifth Indian to play 300 One Day Internationals
Cricketer Yuvraj Singh has become the fifth Indian Cricket player to play 300 One Day Internationals (ODI). Yuvaraj has obtained the pride after Mohammed Azharuddin, Sachin Tendulkar, Sourav Ganguly, and Rahul Dravid Yuvaraj.