16th December 2017 Current Affairs has given on this page. Aspirants who are looking for today’s current affairs can check the below sections. It’s essential to know Daily Current Affairs for any age group. In this article, you can find national, international, business, sports related current affairs which will help you to increase your knowledge.
If you are planning for any government, competitive exam or an interview preparation, you have to know latest current affairs. Individuals keep visiting our website www.govrecruitment.com for more current affairs. Aspirants can practice daily GK quiz on our site.
Today’s 16th December 2017 Current Affairs
Current Affairs: National
- Madhya Pradesh state government has approved Rs 7546 crore for Narmada river and Parvati river linking project.
- The government of Delhi govt is going ill set up a nine-member panel to suggest rules for the proper functioning of private hospitals and appointed Kirti Bhushan as head of this committee.
- According to the Merriam-Webster’s Feminism is the word of the year 2017.
- 14th Inclusive Finance India Summit has established in New Delhi.
- New Delhi is going to host the 4th India-Australia-Japan Trilateral Dialogue.
- Uttar Pradesh state Governor Ram Naik lanches Kumbh 2019 logo.
- RBI has imposed restrictions on limits of Corporation Bank as its bad loans cross 10%.
- FundsIndia will join with Yes Bank to launch UPI application on mobile for faster and secure payments.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi addresses Indian industry at FICCI 90th Annual General Meet (AGM) in New Delhi.
- Former Director-General of Police of Punjab and Mumbai Police Commissioner Julio Ribeiro will honor with the ‘Police Jeevan Gaurav Award.’
- Indian government links $250 Million loan agreement with World Bank for SANKALP Project.
- RBI has commanded a penalty of Rs 3 crore on IndusInd Bank for compliance issues.
- Google has opened a first machine learning research center in Asia with ‘Google AI China Center.’
- Karnataka’s IT Minister Priyank Kharge launched Giga broadband speed in Bangalore. The first Hyderabad has it and now Bangalore.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi commissions INS Kalvari submarine into the Indian Navy in Mumba.
- Actor-director Neeraj Vora has passed away at the age of 54.
- Telangana state government has developed ‘Urban Genie’ app to provide jobs to technicians, workers.
- Journalist, author Rabisankar Bal passed away recently.
Current Affairs: International
- India and Morocco have approved protocols for cooperation in Water Resources, Road, Marine, and Health Sectors.
- In Buenos Aires, Argentina, the 11th ministerial conference of WTO has held.
- Japan will offer a reward for the vocational training center in Rajasthan State.
- Sri Lanka has become the 163rd nation to accede to landmine ban treaty.
- Legend Michael Jordan, the Retired Basketball has become the Highest-Paid Athlete of all Time.
Current Affairs: Sports
- Sachin Siwach has named Asian Boxing Confederation’s youth boxer of the year 2017.
- The determined young cricketer Shreyas Iyer had to win the India cap to be eligible to host coach Pravin Amre for dinner.
- Mike Powell said he could have trained Anju Bobby George to an Olympic medal in 2004.
Current Affairs: Business
- YES Bank collaborates with Pantomath Advisory for MSME sector on the business standard.
- Luxury car maker Mercedes-Benz India is focusing its focus on Tier-2 markets to maintain its growth.
These are the Top Current Affairs of 16th December 2017. You can also check 2017 Current Affairs on our website www.govrecruitment.com.