Daily 16th April 2017 GK Questions
16th April 2017 GK Questions are updated here. Practice the Latest Current Affairs GK Quiz and Practice the Today GK Questions and Answers. Get the 16th April 2017 General Knowledge Questions and Answers Quiz. Get Daily General Knowledge Questions and Answers. Practice Daily GK Questions of Current Affairs Updates. Get the 16th April 2017 GK Questions based on Today Latest Current Affairs. Check Day to Day Current Affairs Quiz, 16th April 2017 GK Questions. All the News Updates of National and International Countries had given here.
Candidates can check our website regularly for Daily Current Affairs and GK Questions Updates.
Today 16th April 2017 General Knowledge Questions
1. Among USA trading countries, which country mainly manipulated their currency to make their exports cheaper?
- South Korea
- North Korea
2. Due to Kulbhushan Jadhav death sentence Which meeting got canceled between India and Pakistan
- Agra summit
- Maritime security
- Advisors meeting
- SAARC meeting
3. Recently, Jawaharlal Nehru University’s Central Library was renamed as?
- Anna Central Library
- Periyar Central Library
- Dr B. R. Ambedkar Central Library
- Mahatma Gandhi Central Library
4. On 15th April, whose birthday celebration is carried out in North Korea
- Kim II Sung
- Kim Jong
- Roh Moo-hyun
- Kim Dae-Jung
5. Which train derailed at Rampur in Uttar Pradesh?
- Rajya Rani Express
- Rajthani express
- Delhi express
- Mumbai express
6. Who represents India in World Masters Game going to held at Auckland
6. BHIM – Cash back and Referral bonus schemes will be administered by _______ and implemented by _________.
- RBI, NPCI
- MEITY, NPCI
- NPCI, RBI
- NPCI, MEITY
7. IRDAI has launched an ISNP portal for insurers that will allow them to register and sell policies online. What does N stand for in ISNP stands for?
16th April GK Questions Quiz | National & International New Updates
1. Name the website launched by Congress dedicated to Dr. B.R. Ambedkar on his 126th Birth
- Quest for Equity
- Pillars of Equality
- Constitution Man
- Equality for all
2. Name the first Railway station in India to be fully managed by Private Company.
- Balaghat station
- Habibganj station
- Baralai station
- Betul station
3. Which state has launched ‘Operation Durga’ to ensure women safety in the state?
- Uttar Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
4. Name the food delivery and home services app launched by Google in India?
5. Name the sole Bollywood actress named in THE 30 UNDER 30 ASIA: CELEBRITIES list of FORBES.
- Shraddha Kapoor
- Alia Bhatt
- Kriti Sanon
- Parineeti Chopra
6. The Reserve Bank has allowed Aditya Birla Group firm Grasim Industries to raise the foreign shareholding from 30% to ___
7. Name the state which has recently launched a campaign named ‘Operation Durga’ to ensure safety towards women.
- Uttar Pradesh
- Andhra Pradesh