15th December 2017 Current Affairs has given on this page. Aspirants who are looking for today’s current affairs can check the below sections. It’s essential to know Daily Current Affairs for any age group. In this article, you can find national, international, business, sports related current affairs which will help you to increase your knowledge. If you are preparing for any government, competitive exam or an interview, you have to know latest current affairs. individuals keep visiting our website www.govrecruitment.com for more current affairs.
Today’s 15th December 2017 Current Affairs
National Current Affairs
- On Thursday, the Congress president Rahul Gandi console Ockhi Cyclone-affected areas of Poonthura and Vizhinjam in Thiruvananthapuram.
- Vellore Central Prison teams have been formed nab for a 42-year-old prisoner who 42-year-old on Thursday morning.
- 21 years Indian-American student named Paras Jha is creating a giant botnet which is used to paralyze the internet and then he feels guilty to launch a large cyber attack on a U.S. university’s computer network.
- On Thursday, a suicide bomber kills at least 13 police officers at Somalia’s capital Mogadishu.
- Five Naxalites of CPI Chandra Pulla Reddy faction was killed in a police encounter at the Mellamadugu forest area of Tekulapalli mandal on Thursday morning, and gunshots injure three more Naxals.
- BJP president Amit Shah on Thursday after casting his vote, he comes out and tells to the people please continue development journey. After that, he went to the Kameshwar Shiva temple with his family members to do some pooja.
- Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi is addressing the doyens of the industry at AGM of FICCI in New Delhi. He said that nation is secured when banks and depositors are secured.
Latest International Current Affairs
- On Wednesday, Islamic leaders urged the world to recognize East Jerusalem as the capital of Palestine and he warned the US president trump by saying Donald trump decision is null or void.
- Internet service providers of US argued with Democrats and celebrities like Star Wars actor Mark Hamill about vote on the Trump administration’s plan to remove net impartiality rules preventing the blocking or slowing of internet traffic.
- On December 13, British Prime Minister Theresa after her own MPs opposed to demand parliament has the final say on the divorce deal with Brussels, she experienced a damaging parliamentary fall over Brexit.
- South Korea has banned its financial institutions from buying in virtual currencies such as Bitcoin.
- Buddhist monk Dhammapiya has elected as the new secretary general of International Buddhist Confederation from Tripura.
Today’s Current Affairs On Sports
- Actress Priyanka Chopra who has grabbed many awards for her acting skills and now she got mother Teresa memorial award for her indulgence in social activities.
- Anil Khanna who is the president of Asian Tennis Federation has been nominated for 4 key positions of the International Tennis Federation for a 2-year term.
- Pistol aces Jitu Rai & Heena Sidhu got a bronze medal each to continue India’s medal charge at the 10th Asian Championship 10m Rifle, Pistol.
- On Wednesday, Rohit Sharma ran his third double hundred in ODI cricket against Sri Lanka and dedicated this win as an anniversary gift to his wife.
- New Zealand all-rounder Colin de Grandhomme has lost his father suddenly. So, he is going to miss the upcoming three-match ODI series upon West Indies.
15th December 2017 Current Affairs On Bussiness
- Increase in wholesale price index (WPI) stimulated more to 3.93% in November due to a sharp rise in onion prices and seasonal vegetables.
- RBI has raised the limits by ₹6,400 crore & ₹5,800 crore for investment by foreign portfolio investors for Jan-March 2018 quarter in Central Govt Securities & in State development loans respectively.
These are the Top Current Affairs of 14th December 2017. You can also check 2017 Current Affairs on our website www.govrecruitment.com.