Latest 15th April 2017 GK Questions
15th April 2017 GK Questions along with Answers are updated here. Candidates can practice the Daily General Knowledge Questions and Answers from here. Get 15th April 2017 General Knowledge Questions and Current Affairs. On this Page, we are Giving the Day to Day Current Affairs of April 2017. Daily GK Knowledge Quiz. Practice the Day to Day General Knowledge Questions to Get Idea about the Daily Happening Events of National and International.
Today General Knowledge Quiz | 15th April 2017 GK Questions
1. India and Prime Minister of which country have started a partnership aimed at increasing cooperation in sports, in the presence of batting legend Sachin Tendulkar?
2. What was the name of India’s first ever micro-drama festival that was held recently in New Delhi?
- Thanes Hare
3. Name the person who has been recently appointed as the new MD and CEO of Karnataka Bank Ltd.
- Kailash Krishnamurthy
- M Venkataraman
- R Vimal Shankar
- B P Malhotra
- M M Subrahmanya
4. ESAF Small Finance Bank has recently launched a social deposit scheme called ‘Hrudaya Deposit scheme’ in ___________.
5. Malala Yousafzai has recently become the youngest Nobel Prize laureate to address parliament of which of the following countries?
6. Which Indian state has bagged the Krishi Karman Award 2015-16?
- Himachal Pradesh
Practice Day to Day GK Quiz | 15th April 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
1. The e-Sewa mobile app has been launched by which state to provide information about various welfare schemes and programs of the state?
2. Who will be the head of the Inter-Disciplinary Committee set up by the government to examine the existing framework regarding virtual currencies?
- Jayshree Vyas
- Shri Bimal Jalan
- Shri Shaktikanta Das
- Shyamala Gopinath
3. The daily revision of petrol and diesel prices is set to be implemented on pilot basis in five cities from
- May 1
- April 30
- May 31
- June 1
4.‘Adarana scheme’ has been re-launched in which state?
- Andhra Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
5. Which e-commerce firm has gained the Prepaid Payment Instrument (PPI) license from RBI to launch its own prepaid wallet on its platform?
- Amazon India
6. The Hit Girl is an autobiography of which renowned Bollywood actress?
- Asha Parekh
- Sharmila Tagore
- Dimple Kapadia
- Neetu Singh
15th April 2017 General Knowledge Questions & Answers
1. Munshi Venu who died on April 13, 2017 was a veteran _______
2. Who has been sworn in as the new Goodwill Ambassador of the UNHCR, the UN Refugee Agency?
- Fiona Terry
- Kristin Davis
- Filippo Grandi
- Alexander Betts
3. According to the report by the Amnesty International, which country has recorded the highest number of the death penalty in 2016?
- South Korea
- United States
4. The ‘Sagarmatha Friendship-2017’ is a military exercise between Nepal and __________
- Sri Lanka
5. Supreme Court has directed CBSE to conduct NEET in Urdu from which session?
6. Munshi Venu who passed away recently was a ________ .
7. 14 April 2017 was celebrated as the _____ Birth Anniversary of Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar.
8. Who is the co-author of the autobiography of Asha Parekh The Hit Girl?
- Salman Khan
- Mohamed Sidran
- Khalid Mohamed
- Ala Maududi