- 1 Daily 14th September 2017 Current Affairs
- 1.1 Top 10 Current Affairs – Current Affairs 2017 PDF Download
- 1.2 Latest Current Affairs Question and Answers – Current Affairs India GK
- 1.3 14th September 2017 Current Affairs in English – GK Quiz, MCQ’s New Digest
Daily 14th September 2017 Current Affairs
Today in this blog, we have presented the Current Affairs 2017 News summary on National and International Events. Here are the Latest Indian Current Affairs which are released to Indian Government Politics, News, Administration of India. Our blog is a nonstop resource for the Current Affairs 2017 which will provide most useful information for the candidates who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Aspirants can check the 14th September 2017 Current Affairs which are available here.
Top 10 Current Affairs – Current Affairs 2017 PDF Download
- To Monitor IT Challenge in GST, a GoM constitutes by Finance Minister.
- India’s first transgender-exclusive clinics will open in Kerala.
- Kolkata has inaugurated India’s first advanced Homoeopathy Virology lab.
- President Trump allowed implementing refugee ban by US Supreme Court.
- First compendium of animal species was released by ZSI releases in Indian Sundarbans.
- To mark MG Ramachandran’s birth centenary Rs. 100 coin introduces by RBI.
- First Female President of Singapore is Halimah Yacob.
- PayU and IRCTC have tied up.
- Now, Paytm and NPCL became Partners.
- Shinzo Abe Japan PM arrived in Ahmedabad for India-Japan Annual Summit.
Latest Current Affairs Question and Answers – Current Affairs India GK
Sachin Tendulkar launches a project of developing the poorest ward in Mumbai
On Tuesday, Former Indian cricketer Sachin Tendulkar has launched Mission-24 program. It aims to improve the quality of life in one of Mumbai’s poorest wards in the next 24 months through collaborative efforts. The program will provide the basic service to residents of M-East ward which includes mainly the slums areas of Shivaji Nagar, Mankhurd, and Deonar.
Mother Dairy Ties up with Maharashtra Government For Processing Plant
The Government of Maharashtra has signed a lease agreement with Mother Dairy Fruit and Vegetable Pvt. Ltd, a subsidiary of National Dairy Development Board (NDDB). Agreement theme is to set up a state of milk and milk products processing plant. As per the agreement, Vidarbha and Marathwada regions are the initiatives for a dairy development and will provide an access to milk producers of Nagpur and Mumbai markets.
Paytm and NPCL became Partners
To launch a RuPay-powered digital debit card, PPB (Paytm Payments Bank) has partnered with the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI). All the credit and debit cards transact are accepted from the merchants now. As a payments bank, Rs 1 lakh deposit amount is accepted by PPB per a customer, but it doesn’t undertake lending activities.
14th September 2017 Current Affairs in English – GK Quiz, MCQ’s New Digest
President Trump allowed implementing refugee ban by US Supreme Court
President Donald Trump’s ban on refugees from entering the country from around the world was allowed by US Supreme Court to implement broadly. Nine SC justices have agreed to Trump administration to block a federal appeal which is considered to be exempted refugees with contractual relationships along with the resettlement organizations from a ban.
First compendium of animal species was released by ZSI releases in Indian Sundarbans
Zoological Survey of India (ZSI) has published the kind compendium which was titled as Fauna of Sundarban Biosphere Reserve in the Indian Sundarbans. It is part of World Heritage site of United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO). Ganga-Brahmaputra delta has become a part of 9,630 sq. km, which is distributed among 104 islands. ZSI is the World’s largest tidal halophytic mangrove forest.