Welcome to the world of latest GK Questions. 14th December 2017 GK Quiz has given here for the sake of candidates who want to improve their knowledge. Practicing GK Quiz is very important to enhance your general awareness. In this article, we also provide answers to the GK Questions. Aspirants who are interested and daily search for the Daily DK Quiz can bookmark our website www.govrecruitment.com.
Practice 14th December 2017 GK Quiz
1. Name the person who addresses India Inc at FICCI AGM?
A. Shri Vijay Rajan
B. Shri Naresh Krishnan
C. Shri Narendra Modi
D. Shri Arun Jaitley
2. In the following countries which country has afforded 1 billion Dollar credit for connectivity with Asian?
3. On which date Rashtriya Janata Dal calls for Bihar Bandh?
4. Wang Yi, who had talks with Sushma Swaraj in RIC meeting belongs to which country?
B. South Korea
D. North Korea
5. Name the state where Novo Nordisk and Torrent has launched a new branch for drugs?
6. To make Nigeria self-sufficient in agriculture which country will share expertise?
7. Which Government plans to make Sundarbans more beautiful to attract tourism?
A. Madhya Pradesh
C. Andhra Pradesh
D. West Bengal
8. How many meters above sea level the tallest mountain in the British Antarctic Territory (BAT) Mt Hope is located?
9. In which club Real Madrid to face Champions league from last 16 days for the year 2017-18?
A. Paris Saint-Germain
B. Shakhtar Donetsk
C. Bayern Munich
10. Which Union minister has launched a public acquisition portal MSME Sambandh for MSMEs?
A. Giriraj Singh
B. Suresh Prabhu
C. D. V. Sadananda Gowda
D. Arun Jaitley
11. Name the stock market which has launched five new market cap-based rules?
C. Japan Exchange Group
12. Which country is building the world’s biggest floating solar power plant?
13. Nakul Chopra is the next Chairman of BARC India. Which of the following stands for BARC?
A. Broadcast Audience Research Council
B. Bifurcated Audience Research Council
C. Broadcast Audience Reconstruction Council
D. Business Audience Research Council
14. Name the young Indian shooter who has newly passed for the Youth Olympics Games with a gold medal and a junior world record in 10m air pistol at the consecutive Asia Youth Olympics Games qualification tournament.
A. Surendra Singh
B. Shapath Bharadwaj
C. Anitya Gaurav
D. Saurabh Chaudhary
We hope that given General knowledge questions are useful to improve your knowledge. You can practice more and more GK questions on our website www.govrecruitment.com.