13th April 2017 GK Question
13th April 2017 GK Question are presented here for sake of reference. Candidates who are Planning for the Latest Government Jobs Examinations Must be Updated with Latest Current Affairs Around the World. Here we are Giving April, 13th 2017 General Knowledge Questions Given here. Aspirants can get the 13th April 2017 GK Question and Practice General Knowledge Quiz Up to date.
Contenders preparing for Competitive Examinations must have the knowledge about the Current Affairs and Practice the Today Day to Day Current Affairs, 13th April 2017 GK Question Quiz Daily to get know about the Current Happenings of National and International News Updates.
Important Current Affairs Quiz 13th April 2017 | GK Questions
1. Mercedes’ British Formula One racer Lewis Hamilton defeated Ferrari’s four-time Formula One World Champion Sebastian Vettel to lift his _______ title at the Chinese Grand Prix
2. The government has appointed retired Supreme Court judge Shiva Kirti Singh as the next chairman of TDSAT. What does ‘A’ stands for in TDSAT?
3. Name the first state Police Officer of Nagaland who has been awarded one of the nations’ military honor, ‘Shaurya Chakra’, recently by the Government of India.
- Nara Karom
- Jong Kayi
4. Who has been appointed as the next Ambassador of India to the Federal Republic of Germany, recently?
- Mukta DuttaTomar
- Sucheta Jadhav
- Mamta Kriplani
- Sadhena Surohi
- Unmukta Chander
5. Ministry of Rural Development has released nearly Rs. 23,443 crore to the States as the first tranche for this Financial Year, under which scheme?
6. Name the first female defense minister of Spain who passed away recently.
- Pedro MorenesEulate
- Narcis Serra
- Jose Bono Martinez
- Carme Chacon
- Garcia Vargas
13th April 2017 Latest Current Affairs and General Knowledge
- New Delhi
2. The Prime Minister ShriNarendraModi finally inaugurated an exhibition titled ___________________ in the New Delhi to mark the 100 years of Mahatma Gandhi’s first experiment of Satyagraha in Champaran.
- Satyagraha-Bapuko Shraddhanjali-EkNayiSoch
- Swachhagraha-Bapuko Bhavanjali-EkNayaAbhiyan
- Satyagraha-Bapuko Shraddhanjali-EkPradarshani
- Swachhagraha–BapuKoKaryanjali-EkAbhiyan, EkPradarshani
- None of the given options is true
3. UNHCR, the UN Refugee Agency has appointed __________ as its Goodwill Ambassador, recently.
- Kristin Davis
- Priyanka Chopra
- Yao Cheng
- Sachin Tendulkar
- Praya Lunber
4. The Reserve Bank has appointed ________ as Executive Director following the appointment of B P Kanungo as Deputy Governor.
- Sarla Sachera
- Malvika Sinha
- Shikha Sharma
- Zara Khan
- Sadhana Purohit
5. As per the recent announcement, North India will get its first Deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) bank for wildlife in which city?
6. Saraswat Bank, the largest lender in the co-operative space has appointed SmitaSandhane as its Managing Director (MD). Saraswat Bank is based in
Today 13th April 2017 GK Questions & Answers
1. India’s largest e-commerce player Flipkart has recently acquired which one of the following companies?
2. The Indo-Mongolian Joint Military Exercise 2017 has begun recently at Vairengte in Mizoram. What is the name of this joint exercise?
- Exercise Al-Nagah-XI
- Exercise Xonore-X
- Exercise Tiger Roar-XII
- Exercise Nomadic Elephant-XII
3. Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh launched the portal named ‘Bharat Ke Veer’ to facilitate the monetary contribution to the kin of soldier personnel killed in action. This portal is powered by which of the following bank?
- Punjab National Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Axis Bank
- State Bank of India
- Bank of Baroda
4. Who is the author of the book ” The Flaming Tresses of Draupadi “?
- M. Veerappa Moily
- Pranab Mukherjee
- M. Venkaiah Naidu
- Shashi Tharoor
5. Name the web portal launched by Ministry of Science & Technology on the occasion of 250th anniversary of Survey of India (SoI).
- Map of India
- India Map
- Bharat ka Naksha
6. Which country has become the first country in the world to allow recreational marijuana to be sold in pharmacies?