- 1 10th October 2017 Current Affairs Today
- 1.1 Latest Current Affairs for India, Sports, World – Current Affairs 2017 PDF
- 1.2 Daily Current Affairs Quiz Questions – Current Affairs 2017 in Hindi
- 1.3 Read 10th October 2017 Current Affairs – Current GK in Hindi
10th October 2017 Current Affairs Today
Welcome to the repository of General Knowledge Current Affairs Questions and Answers in Pdf format. Candidates can get to know about the Latest International Current Affairs 2017 with news and current events around worldwide developments, organizations, politics, etc. Competitors will have an awareness on Current Affairs International, National, and Regional topics. Refer today’s hot and trendy topics of 10th October 2017 Current Affairs MCQ’s, News and Updates.
Latest Current Affairs for India, Sports, World – Current Affairs 2017 PDF
- Ashish Kumar Srivastava is appointed as MD, CEO by PNB MetLife.
- Tyrrell Hatton completes Alfred Dunhill Links Championship title 2017.
- GoM Set Up under Assam FM to Review the Composition Scheme.
- Germany’s Highest Civilian Honour has acquired by Rajesh Nath Gets.
- Intensified Mission Indradhanush launches by PM Narendra Modi.
- World Open Under-16 Snooker Championship Title was won by Indian Anupama.
- Financial Literacy Drive in 9 States will soon launch by RBI.
- Foundation Stone for Bhadbhut Barrage on Narmada River was laid by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- Mata Amritanandamayi Math Project Jeevamritham launched by President in Kerala.
- China Open Title won by Rafael Nadal.
- 2017 Nobel Prize in Economic Sciences has Announced.
Daily Current Affairs Quiz Questions – Current Affairs 2017 in Hindi
Germany’s Highest Civilian Honour has acquired by Rajesh Nath Gets
Managing Director of German Engineering Federation (VDMA) India, Rajesh Nath has conferred as the ‘Cross of the Order of Merit.’ It is the highest civilian award honored to individuals for their services to the Germany. Bundesverdienstkreuz or Federal Cross of Merit, an award which was instituted in 1951. The award is the only honor that was awarded to both Germans and foreigners for achievements in the social, economic, intellectual realms or political.
GoM Set Up under Assam FM to Review the Composition Scheme
Assam Finance Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma setups the Group of ministers (GoM) to make the composition scheme more expressive and also revisit the GST rates on the restaurants. Out of the total 98 lakh business, only 15.50 lakh businesses are registered under the GST tax a regime which is opting for the composition scheme. To examine measures and to make it more attractive the GST Council has set up the GoM.
Read 10th October 2017 Current Affairs – Current GK in Hindi
Financial Literacy Drive in 9 States will soon launch by RBI
To educate people on e-transactions, insurance purchases and formal sector borrowings, RBI is to launch a financial literacy drive in 80 blocks. This will be launched in nine states on the pilot basis. The 9 states commissioned by the 6 NGO’s collaboration with the sponsor Banks are Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Haryana, Chhattisgarh, Bihar, Karnataka, Odisha, Telangana, and Uttar Pradesh.
China Open Title won by Rafael Nadal
Rafael Nadal (Spain) has won the World number one China Open Title which is considered to be as the sixth title of this year. Nick Kyrgios (Australia) was defeated by him at the China Open 2017. 16-time Grand Slam winner was won by him and came to the Chinese capital Beijing on back of winning third US Open.