09th April 2017 GK Questions
09th April 2017 GK Questions and Answers are presented here. Candidates who started Preparation for the Latest Government Jobs Examinations like SSC, Bank Jobs, PSU, Must Practice this Day to Day GK Quiz to get the Knowledge of Current Affairs Happening in the National and International wide. Aspirants can practice the Daily 09th April 2017 GK Questions and Answers from here. Candidates must have the Knowledge of Latest Current Affairs and Daily General Knowledge Questions to Crack any Private Sector Jobs or any Government Jobs.
Practise 09th April 2017 General Knowledge Questions | Current Affairs Quiz
1. India has signed a mega defense deals worth over 2 billion dollars for advanced surface-to-air missile (SAM) systems to further tighten the bilateral strategic partnership with which one of the following countries?
2. P V Sindhu has recently jumped three places to achieve a career-best world number two ranking in the latest Badminton World Federation (BWF) rankings. Name the President of BWF.
- San Ki Baan
- Poul-Erik Hoyer
- Matthew Prior
3. Sports Ministry of India has recently appointed Australian Dave Smith as the coach for _________.
- 400 Meter Relay
- 100 Meter Sprint
- Shot put
- Race walking
4. The theme of 2017 World Health Day is _____________.
- Towards a Healthier World
- Cancer: A long term Fight
- A Step Ahead Healthier World
- Depression: Let’s Talk
- None of the given themes are true
5. The Reserve Bank of India has released the first Bi-monthly monetary policy of the new financial year (2017-18). The Marginal Standing Facility (MSF) rate is 6.50% now. What was the previous MSF rate?
Day to Day General Knowledge Quiz | 09th April 2017 GK Quiz
1. In the recently announced 64th National Film Awards, who has been declared as the Best Actor?
- Salman Khan
- Amitabh Bacchan
- Amir Khan
- Akshay Kumar
- Shahrukh Khan
2. Ratnakar Bank limited (RBL) Bank announced the opening of its Indian Financial System Code (IFSC) Banking Unit (IBU) at GIFT City. GIFT City is situated in which of the following Indian states?
- New Delhi
3. The amount invested in KisanVikasPatra (KVP) would get doubled in ______ months.
4. Name the person who has taken over as Director of Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Trichy, recently.
- Ashok Sehgal
- P V Narasimhan
- K V Prabhakaran
5. In the 64th National Film Awards which one of the following film was declared as the Best Hindi Film for 2016?
Daily 09th April 2017 Questions Quiz | General Knowledge Questions
1. The Reserve Bank of India has released the first Bi-monthly monetary policy of the new financial year (2017-18). The Reverse Repo Rate (RRR) under the Liquidity Adjustment Facility (LAF) has been hiked to ___________ from 5.75%.
3. World Health Day is celebrated on _____________ every year to mark the anniversary of the founding of the World Health Organization.
- 17 April
- 7 April
- 17 March
- 27 March
- 10 April
4. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has decided to slash clearance time for which one of the following nation-wide payment system in an attempt to enhance the efficiency of the electronic payment system and add to customer convenience?
- National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT)
- Real-time gross settlement systems (RTGS)
- Immediate Payment Service (IMPS)
5. Union Minister of Information and Broadcasting and Urban Development M Venkaiah Naidu will inaugurate a three-day National Children’s Film Festival in which of the following Indian States?
- Andhra Pradesh
Daily 09th April 2017 GK Questions | Today GK Quiz
1. 43-year-old Pakistan skipper, who announced his retirement from Test cricket, recently is
- Mohammad Hafeez
- Abdur Rehman
- Aamer Yamin
2. South African cricketer, who launched his own mobile app called ‘AB 17’ is
- Dale Steyn
- Hashim Amla
- Faf du Plessis
- AB de Villiers
3. World’s only floating national park is in India. What is the name of that park?
- Gangotri National Park
- Chandoli National Park
- Bannerghatta National Park
- Keibul Lamjao National Park
4. According to a new report by the World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC), India’s travel and tourism sector ranks
5. Aditya Birla will start the Payments Bank, which is a 51:49 joint venture between Aditya Birla Nuvo Ltd (ABNL) and telecom major