08th April 2017 GK Questions
08th April 2017 GK Questions and Answers are updated here. We will update the GK Questions and Answers on daily basis. We all aware of the fact that today No competitive Exam is there without the General Knowledge, Current Affairs Questions. Hence, we have designed this portal specially for the candidates who wish to prepare for the Competitive exams 2017. Check Day to Day Current Affairs Quiz. All the News Updates of National and International Countries had given here. Candidates can check our website regularly for Daily Current Affairs and GK Questions Updates.
08th April 2017 GK Questions – Today Current Affairs Quiz
1. According to the new report of the World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC), 2016 India’s travel and tourism sector rank ____________ in the world in terms of its total contribution to the country’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP).
2. Which of the following Indian state has decided to provide a one-time grant of Rs 21,000 to all those families whose third girl child was born on August 24, 2015, under the ‘AapkiBeti, HamariBeti’ scheme?
- Uttar Pradesh
3. India has recently decided to set up a 240 million pound fund to finance clean energy projects with which of the following country?
4. IDBI Bank has reduced interest rates, ranging from 50 to 75 basis points, on retail term deposits (RTD). CEO of IDBI Bank is __________.
- Chanda Kocchar
- Shikha Singh
- Suman Roy
- Mahesh Kumar Jain
- Devendra Rawat
5. As per the new report of the World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC) 2016 which country has topped in the world in terms of its total contribution to the country’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP)?
08th April 2017 GK Questions – Practice GK Quiz
1. The National Association of Software and Services Companies (Nasscom) has recently appointed ___________ as its chairman for 2017-2018.
- Sandeep Jajodia
- B P Kanugo
- Geetha Kumari
- Raman Roy
- Deepak Daas
2. The International Day of Sport for Development and Peace (IDSDP) is observed globally on ___________.
- 23 March
- 29 March
- 6 April
- 16 April
- 10 April
3. Name the cricketer who has recently become an acting Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Gulf Oil India just for a day.
- Sachin Tendulkar
- Rahul Dravid
- M S Dhoni
4. Name the company that has recently become the seventh entity to receive a final license from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to set up a payments bank.
- Vodafone M-Pesa
- Aditya Birla Idea Payments Bank Ltd
- BhartiAirtel Payment System
- Reliance Payment System
- None of the given options are true
5. Cabinet has recently signed anMoU on Cooperation in the field of Mass Media between India and __________________.
Today 08th April 2017 GK Questions and Answers
- West Bengal
3. Dharmendra Pradhan, Minister of State for Petroleum and Natural Gas officially launched the low emission Bharat stage (BS)-IV Grade fuel in Odisha, recently. The foundation Day of Odisha is commonly known as __________
- Nisakal Diwas
- Adhar Diwas
- Utkal Diwas
- Parvan Diwas
- Gotham Diwas
4. Prime Minister NarendraModi has recently announced to lay the foundation stone of a multi-modal terminal on River Ganga at Sahebganj in which of the following State?
- Uttar Pradesh
5. The Manila-headquartered Asian Development Bank (ADB) leads a $175 million loan to the Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. Name the President of ADB.
- Takehiko Nakao
- San Ki Baan
- Adams Peter Yon
- Hikanzo Abe
- Chigobara Hayat
Today General Knowledge Questions – 08th April 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
1. Which company Becomes 10th Biggest Company in the world?
- Wells Fargo
2. Where is the headquarter of SASEC located?
3. The first express highway project in the northeast region will be developed along the
- Bhagirathi River
- Narmada river
- Brahmaputra river
- Ganga river
4. For the third policy review, the Reserve Bank left its benchmark lending rate unchanged at