07th April 2017 GK Questions
07th April 2017 GK Questions are updated here for the reference of the candidates. Here we are providing all News Information of 07th April 2017 General Knowledge Quiz also Provided here. Competitors can practice the Day to Day General Knowledge Questions & Answers Quiz which had Provided below. All the Day to Day Latest Current Affairs Updates has been given here.
Here the Applicants can get Today General Knowledge Quiz and Practice 07th April 2017 GK Questions Quiz Up to Date. The Latest Current Affairs 07th April 2017 had given here. Now a Days its Became General to Search on the Internet for the Up to Date News Updates of National and International.
Practice 07th April 2017 General Knowledge Questions & Answers
1. Union Finance Minister ArunJaitley chaired the SASEC’s Finance Ministers meeting in New Delhi. What is full form of SASEC?
- South Asian Specific Economic Cooperation
- Southern Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation
- South Asia SubRegional Essential Cooperation
- Southern Asian Standard Export Corporation
- None of the given options are true
2. Chief Minister of West Bengal Mamata Banerjee declared ___________ as the 22nd district of the state.
3. The WTO’s dispute settlement set up a panel to resolve the dispute between ___________ and India over the imposition of safeguard import duty on iron and steel products.
4. Name the Bank/Banks that sold Rs.1,800crore Ballarpur Industries loans to Edelweiss Asset Reconstruction Company.
- ICICI Bank
- HDFC Bank
- Axis Bank
- Both (a) and (c)
- Both (b) and (c)
5. Union Finance Minister ArunJaitley chaired the SASEC Finance Ministers meeting in New Delhi. Name the country that has joined the SASEC program as its seventh member.
07th April 2017 GK Questions Quiz | National & International New Updates
1. The Government of India has recently announced a fund of ____________ for the first express highway project in the northeast region which be developed along the Brahmaputra river in Assam.
- Rs. 25,000 Crore
- Rs. 30,000 Crore
- Rs. 35,000 Crore
- Rs. 40,000 Crore
- Rs. 45,000 Crore
2. Amazon India has launched an initiative called ‘Amazon Classroom’, a virtual training program to help sellers in learning online shopping. Name the CEO of Amazon.
- Larry Page
- Jeff Bezos
- Tim Cook
- John S. Watson
- Jeremy Stoppelman
3. Name the IPS officer who has been appointed as the first woman Director General of Police (DGP) of Gujarat.
- Vimala Roy
- Falguni Upadhyay
- GeethaJ ohri
- Urmila Vansh
- Veera Joshi
4. A national conference on Communicating India will be organized in which of the following Indian cities that will be inaugurated by Minister of State for Information and Broadcasting Rajyavardhan Rathore.
- New Delhi
5. The Centre has constituted National Board of Electric Mobility (NBEM) to promote electric mobility and manufacturing of electric vehicles and their components. The Board will be chaired by _____________.
- Harish Bhagwat
- Prakash Javedkar
- Rajyavardhan Rathore
- Girish Shankar
- Nitin Gadkari
07th April 2017 GK Questions & Answers | Daily Current Affairs
1. Two independent states of india and Pakistan were created by (CDS 2003)
- The Simla Conference
- The Cripps Proposal
- The Cabinet Mission plan
- The Indian Independence Act
2. The Montague- Chelmsford Report formed the basis of:
- the Indian council act,1909
- the government of india Act 1919
- the government of india act, 1935
- the Indian independence act, 1947
3. Which of the following vasted the secretary of state for india with supreme control over the government of india?
- Pitt’s india act, 1784
- Government of india act, 1858
- Indian council act, 1861
- Morley- Minto Reforms 1909
4. By virtue of which Act, dyarchy was introduced in india?
- Indian council Act 1909
- Government of india Act 1919
- Government of india Act 1935
- Indian independence Act 1947
5. Which of the following exercised the most profound influence in farming the Indian constitution?
- British constitution
- US constitution
- Irish constitution
- The Government of india Act,1935
Today’s 07th April 2017 GK Quiz
1. Who presided over the first meeting of the Indian constitution Assembly?
- Dr. Rajendra prasad
- Sachchidananda Sinha
- B.R. Ambedkar
- H.V. Kamath
2. Who among the following was the advisor to the drafting committee of constituent assembly?
- B. Shiva Rao
- B.R. Ambedkar
- Sachidananda Sinha
- B.N. Rau
3. What can be the maximum interval between two sessions of parliament?
- 3 Months
- 4 Months
- 6 Months
- 9 Months
4. The most important feature of the Indian parliament is that?
- It is the union legislature in india
- It also comprises of the president
- The upper house of the parliament is never dissolved
- It is bicameral in nature
5. The sovereignty of Indian parliament is restricted by?
- Powers of the president of india
- Judicial review
- Leader of the opposition
- Powers of the prime minister of india