06th April 2017 GK Questions
06th April 2017 GK Questions and Answers: General Knowledge is the important aspect for all, now everyone wants to get Government Jobs. If you are browsing the internet for the Current Affairs today? Then you have approached the exact portal for the Latest Gk Questions Quiz. 06th April 2017 GK Questions and Answers is useful for competitive examination, interview preparation, and entrance test. Go through the general knowledge questions and answers will help you to score good marks in all the exams. Make proper use of these Gk quizzes and Current Affairs Updates to get a knowledge about all over the world.
Daily Gk Questions, Current Affairs Updates
We have collected the 06th April 2017 Current Affairs Questions and Answers. Candidates who are in search of the Today Gk Questions updates, news can have a glance at the following sections.
Latest 06th April 2017 GK Questions and Answers – Current Affairs Quiz
1. The opening match and the final match of 2017 IPL will be played at
- JSCA International Cricket Stadium
- Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium
- Rajiv Gandhi International Cricket Stadium
- M. Chinnaswamy Stadium
2. The Indian Premier League 2017 will be the _______ edition of the tournament.
3. Who is the present chairman of IPL?
- Ranjib Biswal
- Rajeev Shukla
- Anurag Thakur
- S.P. Bansal
4. How many teams will contest in 2017 Indian Premier League (IPL), which starts today?
5. Non-commercial pastoral nomadism is a way of life in the
- Velds of South Africa
- Steppes of Mangolia
- Prairies of Canada
- Downs of Australian
6. In China, cotton is grown mostly in the
- South-Central region
7. Which one of the following agricultural pattern is not practiced in Western Europe?
- Dairy farming
- Mixed farming
- Market gardening
- Intensive subsistence farming
8. The Mumbai High Court does not have a bench at which one of the following place?
9. Under which law it is prescribed that all proceedings in the Supreme Court of India shall be in the English language?
- The Supreme Court Rules, 1966
- A Legislation made by the Parliament
- Article 145 of the Constitution of India
- Article 348 of the Constitution of India
10. With respect to Article 371A of the Constitution of India the Governor of which one of the following States has special responsibility with respect to Law and order of the State?
- Andhra Pradesh
Today General Knowledge Questions – 06th April 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
1. A Malaysian company MTN has recently agreed to help set up a technology park in which of the following Indian State that’s expected to attract private sector investment of $100 million in the first phase.
- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
2. Name the country that has topped in a doping violation report published by World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) for 2015.
3. Phoenix India Research and Development Group launched the first biogas fuelled bus in which of the following Indian cities keeping a flat fare of just Rs 1.
4. Name the Cab aggregator that has integrated with Unified Payment Interface (UPI) to simplify digital payment options for its customers.
5. After the merger of the subsidiary bank in the State Bank of India, the base rate or the minimum lending rate of the bank has been reduced from 9.25% to ___________.
6. FIFA (International Federation of Association Football) has recently banned Guatemala’s former football chief Brayan Jimenez for the lifetime. Name the President of FIFA.
- Stanley Rous
- Gianni Infantino
7. Renowned Hindustani classical vocalist ___________ passes away, recently.
- Sarana Begum
- Girija Lakshmi Pandit
8. The Madhya Pradesh government has launched an app named ____________ to provide various municipal services online.
- MP i-Seva
- MP e-Safai
- MP i-Safai
- MP e-nagarpalika
- MP e-Cleaning
9. Name the person who has been appointed as the Ambassador and Permanent Representative of India to the United Nations Offices in Geneva, Switzerland.
- B P Kanugo
- Sumit Kumar Rao
- Amit Gupta
- Rajiv Kumar Chander
10. Name the state that has become the 27th State to join the Ujwal DISCOM Assurance Yojana (UDAY).
- Himachal Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh