- 1 Tripura PSC Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Tripura PSC Assistant Employment Officer Recruitment – Details
- 1.2 Assistant Employment Officer Vacancies in TPSC – Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria of Tripura PSC Assistant Employment Officer Post
- 1.4 Procedure to Apply for Tripura PSC Judicial Service Jobs 2017
- 1.5 How to Apply for Tripura PSC Recruitment
- 1.6 Tripura PSC Recruitment Notification 2017
Tripura PSC Recruitment 2017
Tripura PSC Recruitment 2017 Notification released for various vacancies of Tripura Judicial Service and Grade A, B Gazetted Jobs. Applications are invited from Latest Government Jobs hunters of Tripura for 07 vacancies of Assistant Employment Officer (Group B Gazetted) and Inspector of Boilers vacancies and 6 Posts of Tripura Judicial Service Grade II posts. Apply in prescribed format for Tripura Assistant Employment Officer Posts. Check the official notifications of both Tripura PSC Grade A, B Gazetted Recruitment and Tripura PSC Judicial Service Grade III Vacancies.
Tripura PSC Assistant Employment Officer Recruitment – Details
|Commission Name||Tripura Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Employment Officer Posts|
|Total No. of Posts||13 vacancies|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Age Limit||As per the notification|
Assistant Employment Officer Vacancies in TPSC – Vacancy Details
Organization name – Tripura Public Service Commission
Official website – www.tpsc.gov.in
Name of the Posts – Assistant Employment Officer.
Number of vacancies – 13.
Name and Number of vacancies
- Assistant Employment Officer: 05 (Group A)
- Inspector of Boilers: 02 (Group B)
- Judicial Service Grade-III Posts – 06 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria of Tripura PSC Assistant Employment Officer Post
Assistant Employment Officer – Degree of recognized University along with 02 Years experience in a Government Organization or in a Semi-Government Organization/ Undertaking Organization (experience relaxable at the discretion of the Commission in case of candidates otherwise, educationally well qualified).
Inspector of Boilers – A Degree in Mechanical or Production or Power Plant or Metallurgical Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent, 02 years experience as a technical personnel in the design, construction, erection, operation, testing, repair, maintenance or inspection of boilers or in the implementation of the Boilers Act, 1923 and Rules and Regulations framed there under.
Judicial Service Grade-III Posts – Candidates should have Degree in law (LLB or LLM) from a recognized University established by law in India.
Maximum Age Limit
- Assistant Employment Officer – 35 Years.
- Inspector of Boilers – 40 Years.
- Judicial Service Grade-III Posts – 35 Years.
- Judicial Service Grade-III posts will be filled through the written test and Interview.
- For the selection process of remaining posts you can visit the official advertisement.
Procedure to Apply for Tripura PSC Judicial Service Jobs 2017
- Assistant Employment Officer – Rs 10230 – 34800 + AGP Rs 4600
- Inspector of Boilers – RS 15600 – 39100 + AGP Rs 6800.
- Judicial Service Grade-III Posts – Rs 4840 – 13000 with GP Rs 1400
How to Apply for Tripura PSC Recruitment
Check Tripura PSC Recruitment 2017 and visit Tripura PSC Official website for applying procedure.
Refer the official notification for the application fee details.
Final Dates of Online Applications
- Last date of Receipt Application for Grade A, B Gazetted Posts: 06 February 2017
- For Judicial Service Posts: 31 January 2017
Tripura PSC Recruitment Notification 2017
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.