- 1 SKIMS Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Sher-I-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment 2017 | Overview
- 1.2 SKIMS Recruitment Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criterion for SKIMS Recruitment 2017
- 1.4 Pay Scale for SKIMS Recruitment Various Posts
- 1.5 SKIMS J&K Recruitment 2017 Application Process
- 1.6 Download SKIMS Recruitment 2017 Notification
SKIMS Recruitment 2017
SKIMS Recruitment 2017 Notification has been released. Sher-I-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences issued an official advertisement for the posts of Junior Dietitian, Masalchi, and Rice Cleaners (Female). SKIMS invites online applications from the eligible and interested candidates to apply for the suitable vacancy post. The aspirants waiting for the Latest Government Jobs can apply for these posts. The candidates who are permanent residents of Jammu and Kashmir shall complete the online application in the prescribed format and submit the same from 10.01.2017 to 31.01.2017.
Sher-I-Kashmir Institute of Medical Science is an undertaking of Government of Jammu & Kashmir. SKIMS requires the residents of Jammu & Kashmir to work as Junior Dietitian, Masalchi, and Female Rice Cleaners. Interested and eligible contenders can find the SKIMS Recruitment details like vacancies, eligibility, job location, pay scale, application fee, application process from our website. However, further details of the SKIMS Recruitment are available on the SKIMS Official Website www.skims.ac.in. Also, the last date for SKIMS Recruitment Online Application will be 31.01.2017.
Sher-I-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment 2017 | Overview
|Organization Name||Sher-I-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences|
|No. of Posts||34|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Dietitian, Masalchi, and Rice Cleaners (Female)|
|Start Date||10th January 2017|
|Last Date||31st January 2017|
|Age Limit||18 Years to 40 Years|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
SKIMS Recruitment Vacancy Details
Sher-I-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences has issued an official advertisement for the recruitment of Junior Dietitian, Masalchi and Female Rice Cleaners. The candidates willing to apply online for SKIMS Recruitment can get the vacancy details listed below.
Name of the Post: Junior Dietitian, Masalchi and Female Rice Cleaners.
Number of Posts: 34 Posts.
Post-wise Vacancy Details:
- Junior Dietitian – 03 Posts.
- Masalchi – 27 Posts.
- Rice Cleaners (Female) – 04 Posts.
Eligibility Criterion for SKIMS Recruitment 2017
The applicants of SKIMS 2017 Recruitment must fulfill the following eligibility for the candidature. The educational qualifications and age limit of the applicants must be as mentioned below.
- For Junior Dietitian Post: The candidate must possess B.Sc in Home Science and M.Sc in Dietics and Clinical Nutrition.
- For Masalchi Post: Matriculation with Six Months Cerificate Course in Cookery from Institue of Hotel Management and Catering Technology or any other recognized Govt Institution.
- Rice Cleaners (Female) Post: Working experience as a rice cleaner in any hospital.
- Minimum Age shall be 18 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit is 40 Years for General Category candidates.
- However, the applicants can refer official noification for Age Relaxaion dettails.
- Age is dettermined as on 01.01.2016.
Pay Scale for SKIMS Recruitment Various Posts
Sher-I-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences pays the following pay scales to the succesful candidates.
- For Jr. Dietitian Post: Rs.9300-34800/- + Rs.4600 GP.
- For Masalchi Post: Rs.4440-7440/- + Rs.1300 GP.
- Female Rice Cleaner Post: Rs.4440-7440/- + Rs.1300 GP.
SKIMS J&K Recruitment 2017 Application Process
- The SKIMS Recruitment aspirants shall visit the SKIMS official website www.skims.ac.in.
- Click on the Online Application against the Recruitment Advertisement.
- Download the Application Fee Payment Challan from the website after filling the application.
- Pay the Application Fee in any of the branches of Jammu & Kashmir bank.
- After succesful submission of the online application, take a print out of the application and send it to the office address along with tthe relevant documents so that it reaches on or before 31.01.2017.
The Head of Department,
Sher-I-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences,
Soura, Srinagar – 190 011, J & K.