- 1 Rajasthan University Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Rajasthan University Non Teaching Recruitment – Notification Details
- 1.2 Non Teaching Job Vacancies in Rajasthan University – Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria Required to Apply for Rajasthan University Jobs
- 1.4 Procedure to Apply for University of Rajasthan Recruitment 2017
- 1.5 University of Rajasthan Recruitment Notification
Rajasthan University Recruitment 2017
Rajasthan University Recruitment 2017 notification released. It good news for all the job seekers those who are searching for Latest Government Jobs in Rajasthan Stat. The University of Rajasthan recently announced the advertisement of Non-Teaching posts recruitment. Rajasthan University every year conducts recruitments and recently this year they are calling the job seekers for 190 vacancies of Non Teaching Posts. The job seekers who are eligible for Rajasthan University Non Teaching Recruitment can apply Online through the official website. The initial date to apply online for Rajasthan University Non-Teaching Post vacancy is 04/01/2017 and available till03/02/2017.
The candidates can check the details of Rajasthan University Bharti 2017, you may get the official advertisement on its official site at www.uniraj.ac.in
Rajasthan University Non Teaching Recruitment – Notification Details
|Commission Name||University of Rajasthan|
|Name of the Posts||Non Teaching Posts|
|Total No. of Posts||190 vacancies|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Age Limit||As per the notification|
Non Teaching Job Vacancies in Rajasthan University – Vacancy Details
Organization Name – University of Rajasthan.
Official website – www.uniraj.ac.in.
Available Jobs – Non Teaching Jobs.
Total Number of Vacancies – 190.
Name of the Post and number of Vacancies
- Clerk Grade 2 – 92
- Lab Assistant – 23
- Lab Bearer – 25
- Herbarium Assistant – 01
- Junior Technical Assistant – 11
- Book Attendant – 12
- Electrician/Wireman – 05
- Additional Registrar – 01
- Collector of Exam – 01
- Dy. Registrar – 05
- Assistant Registrar – 10
- Legal Assistant – 02
- Cartographer – 01
- Manager University Guest House – 01
Eligibility Criteria Required to Apply for Rajasthan University Jobs
Clerk Grade 2 – Senior Secondary (10+2) examination passed
Lab Assistant – (1) passed B.Sc./ B.Tech./ B.E
Lab Bearer – (1) 12th Pass with Science subjects or equivalent Diploma course
Herbarium Assistant – Passed B.Sc. (Botany)
Junior Technical Assistant (Library) – Bachelor’s Degree
Book Attendant – 12th Pass along with Certificate Course in Library Science/Diploma or higher course in the field.
Electrician/Wireman – Certificate course in Electric Trade from recognized ITI or Wireman course or Electric Inspector course from recognized ITI.
The maximum allowed age limit of the candidates is – 35 Years.
Age Relaxation for SC/ ST/ women candidates – 40 years.
- Clerk Grade-2: Rs. 8910
- Library Assistant: Rs. 11820/-
- Electrician / Wireman: Rs. 8910/-
- Library Parichar: Rs. 7790/-
- Harberiyam Assistant: Rs. 8910/-
- Assistant Technician Helper: Rs. 13200/-
- Books Parichar: Rs. 7790
Procedure to Apply for University of Rajasthan Recruitment 2017
- Log on to the Rajasthan University Official website at www.uniraj.ac.in.
- Check “Rajasthan University Non-Teaching Recruitment 2017” notification.
- After checking the official notification, “Apply Online” link.
- Fill all the columns of Rajasthan University Application with correct details.
- Upload the scanned images of Photo & Signature
- Then recheck all details you have been provided and proceed for the payment of application fee.
- Now you should click on “Submit” Button.
- Then take the print out of “Rajasthan University Application Form” for future use.
You need to pay the application fee as specified in Rajasthan University Recruitment 2017 Official Notification.
- Starting Date for Online Application:-04/01/2017
- Last Date for Submit Online Form:-03/02/2017
University of Rajasthan Recruitment Notification
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.