- 1 Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 Indian Coast Guard Asst Commandant Recruitment 2016 Details – Overview
- 1.2 Indian Coast Guard Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Jobs
- 1.4 Application Fee
- 1.5 Indian Coast Guard Offers Payscale
- 1.6 Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Online Application Form
- 1.7 Download Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2016 Notification
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2016
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2016 Notification issued in the Month of September 2016. Indian Coast Guard has released a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Commandant Vacancies. This the best opportunity for the candidates who are looking for the Defence Jobs in India. Interested Eligible Aspirants may apply Online for Indian Coast Guard Asst Commandant Jobs from 08-09-2016 to 15-09-2016.
All the other details like Name of the Posts, Number of Vacancies, Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Application Fee, Selection Process, etc., are mentioned below for a clear idea. Applicants can go through Indian Coast Guard Offical Website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in for more details. Candidates can visit our blog regularly for Latest Job Updates like State Govt Jobs, Latest Government Jobs, Police Jobs, Defence Jobs, Teaching Jobs, Bank Jobs, etc.,
About Indian Coast Guard
The Indian Coast Guard or ICG which is a multi-mission organization, conducting round-the-year real-life operations at sea. In spite of being relatively small, ICG has a wide range of task capabilities for both surface and air operations. The organization is headed by Director General Indian Coast Guard (DGICG) exercising his overall command & superintendence. The Indian Coast Guard Headquarters are located at New Delhi is assisted by four Deputy Director Generals of the rank of Inspector General, and the other senior officers are heading various staff divisions.
Indian Coast Guard Asst Commandant Recruitment 2016 Details – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Indian Coast Guard|
|No of Posts||Various Posts.|
|Post Name||Assistant Commandant Posts|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Mode||Written Exam & Interview|
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy Details
Indian Coast Guard announced a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Commandant Posts. Here we are listing Post – Wise Vacancy Details in a clear manner.
Name of the Post is Assistant Commandant Posts.
➡ Total No of Posts: Various Posts.
- Assistant Commandant General Duty (GD) Male.
- Assistant Commandant General Duty (Pilot) Male.
- Assistant Commandant Technical (Mechanical and Electrical): Male.
- Assistant Commandant Short Service Commission (Pilot – CPL) Male and Female
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Jobs
Candidates who are willing to apply for Indian Coast Guard Jobs should match up the below eligibility criteria such as Educational Qualification & Age Limit.
- Applicants should have done BE / BTech / Graduation from recognized Board or Institute
Refer Offical Notification for Educational Qualification Details.
Candidates must Born between 01-02-1995 and 31-01-1999
- Minimum Age of 18 Years.
- Maximum Age of 22 Years.
Refer Indian Coast Guard Offical Notification for fee details.
Indian Coast Guard Offers Payscale
- For Assistant Commandant Post: Rs.15,600 – 39,100 with Grade pay Rs.5,400 per month
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Online Application Form
Indian Coast Guard invites Online Applications from the eligible candidates for Assistant Commandant Posts from 08th September 2016 to 15th September 2016.
Download Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2016 Notification
Latest Government Jobs in Particular Fields
|State Government Jobs||Railway Jobs|
|Central Government Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Police Jobs||Indian Army Jobs|
|Teaching Jobs||Indian Navy Jobs|
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.