- 1 ESIC Punjab Recruitment 2016
- 3 ESICMH Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
- 4 Employee State Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2016 Details
- 4.1 Eligibility Criteria for ESI Punjab Recruitment 2016
- 4.2 Important Dates for ESIC Exam
- 4.3 ESIC Portal Application
- 4.4 Procedure for Applying ESIC MTS Recruitment 2016
- 4.5 Selection Process for ESIC Punjab Recruitment 2016
- 4.6 Pay Scale for ESIC Stenographer Recruitment
- 4.7 Admit Cards of ESIC Punjab Recruitment 2016
- 4.8 Punjab ESIC Results from 2016
- 5 Download ESIC Recruitment Notification 2016 PDF
ESIC Punjab Recruitment 2016
ESIC Punjab Recruitment 2016 Notification was recently released in the month of December. Employee State Insurance Corporation has recently issued this Notification for the Recruitment of 141 Candidates for Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) and Stenographer Posts. ESIC Recruitment 2016 is the best opportunity for the people who are searching for the Central Government Jobs. Eligible candidates may apply for this ESIC Punjab Recruitment through Online from 7th December 2015 to 6th January 2016.
Employee State Insurance Corporation Punjab has announced Recruitment Notification for 141 Vacancies on the regular basis. Interested aspirants can check below section for further details regarding ESIC Punjab Recruitment 2015. Online Registration for ESIC Recruitment 2016 available up to 6th January 2016. Interested Eligible Aspirants can visit the Official Website www.esicpunjab.nic.in or www.esic.nic.in for Online Registration. The Remaining Details like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Vacancy Details, How to Apply, etc. of ESIC Punjab Recruitment 2016 are given below.
Details about Employee State Insurance Corporation
Employee State Insurance Corporation was established by the Parliament under ESI Act, 1948. The scheme was started on 24th February 1952 at Kanpur. Every year it was celebrated as ESIC day. ESIC was organized by the Government of India. It is a self-financing social security and health Insurance Scheme for Indian workers. The corporation can set up hospitals either independently or in collaboration with the state government. Every year ESIC releases different notifications for the recruitment of various posts in large numbers. ESIC Punjab Recruitment 2016 has recently published for filling the vacancies of MTS and other posts. Candidates who are looking for ESIC jobs can grab this opportunity.
Employee State Insurance Corporation
ESICMH Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
Employee State Insurance Corporation has announced this ESIC MH recruitment notification for filling 141 Vacancies of UDC, MTS and Stenographer posts. Here we are giving post wise vacancies released under the ESIC Punjab Recruitment 2016. In addition to the 141 posts, ESIC Punjab has issued an additional 21 posts for PWD candidates for ex-serviceman.
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
No. of Vacancies: 141.
Post wise Vacancies:
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Upper Division Clerk||77|
|2.||Multi Tasking Staff||61|
Employee State Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2016 Details
The details regarding ESIC Punjab Recruitment 2016 like No. of Vacancies, Selection Process, Pay Scale, etc. are mentioned for a glance look for the aspirants who are willing to apply for these posts. The Brief Details about the ESIC Recruitment 2016 are listed below.
Name of the Company: Employee State Insurance Corporation.
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
No.of Posts: 141.
Official Website: www.esicpunjab.nic.in / www.esic.nic.in
Apply Mode: Online.
Job Category: Central Government Job.
Job Location: Punjab.
Eligibility Criteria for ESI Punjab Recruitment 2016
The contenders who are ready to apply for ESIC Jobs released under ESIC Punjab Recruitment 2016 should have eligibility criteria such as Education Qualification and Age Limit. This eligibility should be as per the Eligibility Requirement is given in Official ESIC Punjab Recruitment 2016 Notification. The Eligibility Criteria and Age Limit is as follows.
Education Qualification for ESIC Corporation Recruitment 2016
- Stenographer: Applicants should have passed Higher Secondary Examination from any recognized board and must have working Knowledge in Computers.
- UDC: Candidates must have completed a Degree from any recognized University with working Knowledge in Computers including Office Suites and Databases.
- MTS: Candidates must have passed Matriculation or Equivalent from any recognized Board.
Age Limit for ESIC UDC Recruitment 2016
Candidates who are applying for MTS, UDC and Stenographer Jobs, released under the Employee State Insurance Corporation should have the below age limit as
- Minimum 18 years of age.
- For Post-2, Aspirants should have Maximum Age 25 Years.
- For Posts 1 & 3, Aspirants should have Maximum Age 27 Years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable for different categories as per the rules.
Important Dates for ESIC Exam
- Starting Date for Submitting Online Application Form: 07/12/2015.
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application Form: 06/01/2015 up to 5.00
ESIC Portal Application
Application form for the MTS, UDC, and Stenographer Jobs released under ESIC Punjab Recruitment 2015 will be available on our site from 7th December 2015. Kindly please open the form for the relevant posts from the given link and submit it before the due date. You can also get the online application form from the official site. The Application form is available up to 6th January 2016.
Procedure for Applying ESIC MTS Recruitment 2016
Candidates who are going to apply for ESIC Jobs should follow the below procedure released for ESIC Punjab Recruitment 2016.
- Please read the notification carefully before applying online.
- Go to the link which was given in our site for online application.
- Fill the form in the given format without any mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Submit the form before the due date.
- Make the fee payment through system generated challan.
- Take a Printout of the application form for future use from http://www.esicpunjab.org/
Aspirants who are going to apply for ESIC Punjab Recruitment 2016 have to pay the application fee using system generated challan only at any of the core banking branches of State Bank of India.
- For OBC General Candidates: Rs. 300/-.
- For SC/ST/PWD/Females/ESIC Employees: Nil.
Selection Process for ESIC Punjab Recruitment 2016
Candidates who were applying for these ESIC posts released under ESIC Punjab Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on the following process.
- A Written Test.
- Stenography Test.
- Computer Skill Test.
Pay Scale for ESIC Stenographer Recruitment
- For MTS Posts: Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.1,800/-.
- For UDC & Stenographer: Rs.5,200 to Rs.20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2,400/-.
Admit Cards of ESIC Punjab Recruitment 2016
After the closing date of the online application form, ESIC Recruitment 2016 admit cards are available on the official website. Applicants will get e-mail or message to their mobiles after the release of admit cards. Candidates should log into the official website and download the admit cards of ESIC Punjab Recruitment 2016 for the relevant post using the given link. Aspirants who have applied for these jobs before the due date are only eligible to get the admit cards. ESIC will post the Admit cards of ESICMH Recruitment 2016 on the website few days before the written test.
Punjab ESIC Results from 2016
After the hiring process has completed, Employees State Insurance Corporation will release the results of ESIC Recruitment 2016. Candidates who have attended the recruitment for this Multi Tasking Staff, Upper Division Clerk and Stenographer posts should check the official website for results. The full details of ESIC Punjab Recruitment 2015 results will be announced on our site. Visit our website regularly for more updates.
Download ESIC Recruitment Notification 2016 PDF
Click here for Recruitment Advt & Application Form
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.