- 1 Coal India Limited Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 CIL Recruitment 2017 Details – Overview
- 1.2 Coal India Limited Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for CIL Management Trainee Jobs 2017
- 1.4 Instructions for Applying CIL Recruitment 2017
- 1.5 Application Fee
- 1.6 Coal India Limited Offers Pay Scale
- 1.7 Download Coal India Limited Recruitment 2017 Notification
Coal India Limited Recruitment 2017
Coal India Limited released a notification for the recruitment of 1319 Vacancies of Management Trainee (MT) Posts. Coal India Limited Recruitment 2017 Notification issued through Advertisement No: 02/2017. This could be the best opportunity for the candidates who are in search of Central Government Jobs in India. Interested candidates may apply Online for the Coal India Jobs from 05-01-2017 to 03-02-2017.
All the other details like Name of the Posts, Number of Posts, Vacancy Details, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Important Dates, Etc., are mentioned below for a clear idea. Aspirants can check the CIL Official Website www.coalindia.in for more information.
About Coal India Limited
Coal India Limited (CIL) which is an Indian state-controlled coal mining company headquartered in Kolkata, West Bengal, & in India. CIL which is the largest coal producer company in the world, and it contributes around 82% of the coal production in India. It produced 494.24 million tons of coal during FY2014–15 and earned a revenue of ₹954.35 billion (US$14 billion) from sale of coal in the same financial year. As on 14 October 2015, Union Government of India owns 79.65% of the shares in CIL and controls the operations of CIL through Ministry of Coal.
CIL Recruitment 2017 Details – Overview
|Name of Board||Coal India Limited (CIL)|
|No of Posts||1319 Posts.|
|Post Name||Management Trainee (MT) Posts|
|Start Date||Available Now (05-01-2017 )|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Category||Central Government Job.|
|Selection Mode||Computer based Online Examination & Interview|
Coal India Limited Job Vacancy Details
Coal India Limited announced a notification for the recruitment of 1319 Management Trainee (MT) Posts. Here we are listing Post Wise Vacancy Details in a clear manner.
Name of the Post: Management Trainee (MT) Posts.
➡ Total No of Posts: 1319 Posts.
Post Wise Vacancy Details:
01. Mining: 191
02. Electrical: 198
03. Mechanical: 196
04. Civil: 100
05. Chemical/ Mechanical (Coal Preparation): 04
06. Electronics & Telecommunication: 08
07. Industrial Engineering: 12
08. Environment: 25
09. System/IT: 20
10. Geology: 76
11. Material Management: 44
12. Finance & Accounts: 257
13. Personnel & HR: 134
14. Sales & Marketing: 21
15. Rajbhasha: 07
16. Community Development: 03
17. Public Relation: 03
18. Legal: 20
Eligibility Criteria for CIL Management Trainee Jobs 2017
Applicants who are ready to apply for the CIL Jobs should match the below eligibility criteria such as Educational Qualification and Age Limit.
- Contenders who have completed B.E. or B.Tech or AMIE or B.Sc.(Engg.) or ICWA or CA or Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in relevant discipline with 60% marks.
- For General candidates: Maximum 30 years
- OBC candidates: 33 years
- To ST/SC candidates: 35 years and
- For PWD candidates: 40 years
Instructions for Applying CIL Recruitment 2017
- Applicants must log on to the CIL official website www.coalindia.in
- Click on the Coal India Limited Recruitment 2017 Notification.
- Read the complete CIL advertisement notification before you are ready to apply.
- Click on apply online for the desired post.
- Fill the offline application form & remit the application fee.
The Online Application fee should be paid through Debit/Credit card through online payment.
- For General & OBC Candidates is Rs 1000/- and
- To ST/SC/PH candidates: No Fee
Coal India Limited Offers Pay Scale
- Selected Candidates will get a pay band of Rs E-2 Grade Rs 20600 – 46500
Download Coal India Limited Recruitment 2017 Notification
Latest Government Jobs in Particular Fields
|State Government Jobs||Railway Jobs|
|Central Government Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Police Jobs||Indian Army Jobs|
|Teaching Job||Indian Navy Jobs|
Please contact for the Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.