- 1 Air India Technical Assistant Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Air India (AIESL) Recruitment 2017 – Overview
- 1.2 AIESL (Indian Air Lines) Technical Asst Jobs Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Air India Technical Assistant Jobs
- 1.4 Pay Scale for Indian Airline Allied Services Technical Assistant Jobs
- 1.5 Air India (AIESL) Technical Asst Application Process
- 1.6 Application Fee for Air India Technical Assistant Recruitment 2016
- 1.7 Download pdf of AIESL Indian Airlines Recruitment 2016
Air India Technical Assistant Recruitment 2017
Air India Limited (Indian Airlines) had issued a Recruitment Notification recently in the Month of January 2017. The Airlines Allied Service is going to recruit the 17 Vacancies of Technical Assistant Posts. AIESL had announced the Notification to fill Vacancies of Technical Asst Posts by the Desired Candidates. Aspirants who ate interested in Central Government Jobs can apply Offline for Air India Technical Assistant Recruitment 2017. The AIESL is inviting the Applications for Air India Recruitment 2017 Through Offline Mode. Eligible Candidates can register Offline for the AIESL Technical Assistant Recruitment 2017.
The Receipt of Application Form of Indian Airlines Technical Asst Recruitment 2017 is available up to 03rd February 2017. The Complete Vacancy Details, Eligibility, Application Process, Application Fee, Pay Scale for AIESL Recruitment 2017 is Given below. For More Info of Air India Technical Asst Recruitment 2017 Refer official website www.airindia.in.
Air India (AIESL) Recruitment 2017 – Overview
|Organisation||Air India Limited|
|No of Posts||17 Vacancies|
|Post-Names||Technical Assistant Posts|
|Starting Date||Available Now|
|Last Date||03rd February 2017|
|Age Limit||Maximum 30 years.|
|Job Location||All India|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Mode||Technical Knowledge Test / Skill Test / Group Discussion.|
AIESL (Indian Air Lines) Technical Asst Jobs Vacancy Details
Applicants of Air India Recruitment 2017 can Check Vacancy Details which had mentioned below.
No of Vacancies: 17 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Technical Assistant Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for Air India Technical Assistant Jobs
Candidates must have the Following Eligibility to apply for Air India Technical Assistant Recruitment 2017. The Complete Educational Qualifications and Age Limits of Air India Technical Assistant Recruitment 2017 had given below.
Educational Qualifications for Indian Airlines Technical Asst Jobs 2017
Candidates must complete ME Diploma / 3 years AME Training course completion certificate, from DGCA, approved Institute.
Age Limits for AIESL Technical Asst Recruitment 2017
Candidates must have Maximum 30 Years to apply for the Air India Technical Assistant Recruitment 2017.
Pay Scale for Indian Airline Allied Services Technical Assistant Jobs
Selected Candidates of Indian Air Lines Recruitment 2017 will have Pay Scale Rs. 18000/- (Per month).
Air India (AIESL) Technical Asst Application Process
Eligible Candidates can Register for Air India Technical Assistant Recruitment 2017. Steps had given below.
- Candidates should First Logon to Official website www.airindia.in.
- Click on the link to Download Indian Airlines Technical Assistant Application form.
- Fill the details in the Technical Assistant Application form.
- Send the Technical Assistant Application form to the address mentioned with required Certificates. Envelope should be super-subscribed as “Application For The Post Of Technical Assistant”
To Alliance Air Personnel Department Lufthansa Hangar Building,
(Alliance Bhawan) adjacent to the Office of ED (NR),
Air India Limited,
New Delhi – 110037
Application Fee for Air India Technical Assistant Recruitment 2016
Candidates should pay the application fee as mentioned below.
- For Ex-Servicemen and ST/SC Candidates: No Application Fee.
- For all Others: Rs. 1500/-.
Download pdf of AIESL Indian Airlines Recruitment 2016
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.